Tauziat's Former Coach Convicted - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Danke Anke

Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of
Tauziat's Former Coach Convicted

http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id...raping-players

Nat testified on his behalf earlier in the week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WnIbWBprI
She's looking a bit rough... Or should I say rougher.
Danke Anke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:13 PM   #2
country flag Comebacksova

Comebacksova has disabled reputation
Re: Tauziat's Former Coach Convicted

Isabelle

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu-Match...accuse-446416/
Comebacksova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #3
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

having sex with under age girls isn't 'flings'
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #4
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.supersport.com/tennis/mor...ziat_to_resign

"Nathalie Tauziat's statement at the trial was deeply disturbing. On Monday we will ask her to resign from the management committee," FFT director general Gilbert Ysern told reporters on Saturday.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #5

I don't know why Tauziat decided to support this guy while there are 20 other girls accusing him.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #6
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future

This Tauziat..my god..
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #7
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Nathalie is in trouble:
French federation will ask Tauziat to resign

Nathalie Tauziat will be asked to step down from the French tennis federation's (FFT) management committee after she testified in favour of former coach Regis de Camaret who was sentenced to eight years in prison on Friday for raping young female players.

Reuters –

"Nathalie Tauziat's statement at the trial was deeply disturbing. On Monday we will ask her to resign from the management committee," FFT director general Gilbert Ysern told reporters on Saturday.
Tauziat, a former world number three who reached the Wimbledon final in 1998, told a Lyon court that she had not seen anything at the time De Camaret was coaching and that she did not believe his accusers, especially her former doubles partner Isabelle Demongeot.
De Camaret, now 70, was convicted of raping two female players then aged 12 and 13.
Some 20 of his former pupils have accused him of rape, attempted rape or fondling between 1977 and 1989.
The statute of limitations had run out on all but two, who accused De Camaret of rape or attempted rape.
http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/tenn...123208421.html
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #8
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

Tauziat,a bitch til the end . . .
Need to find out if your state has a voter ID law? As of August 2013, the following 33 states have some form of voter ID law in effect. Click on your state below to find out what the requirements are and if you have the right ID:
http://voteriders.com/voter-id

Explainer: A Year Of Benghazi Myths http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09...i-myths/195821
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #9
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
Tauziat,a bitch til the end . . .
This woman is really unbelieveble.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #10
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

How can she just plant a knife in the backs of her former colleagues, one of them her former doubles partner at that? To say that she never noticed anything - hard to believe, but ok, if she really didn't notice anything she didn't notice anything. But to say that she doesn't believe those players, thus calling them liars, is just about as low as it gets.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #11
country flag daguerrotype

daguerrotype is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems she's blinded by him, and for her to go against these girls who have had to deal with this suffering is shameful.
daguerrotype is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #12
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Hasn't she actually been in a relationship with him? I remeber TV commentators always said "her coach and she is in a relationship with him". Maybe that's why?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #13

She's married with another guy.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #14
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
How can she just plant a knife in the backs of her former colleagues, one of them her former doubles partner at that?
Tauziat and Demongeot were France's #1 & #2 players at the end of the 80s. Both were coached by de Camaret (below)

Tauziat & Demongeot played doubles together regularly and won many WTA doubles titles together and even qualified once for the YEC in the Madison Square Garden.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #15
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Nat loves to stir le merde. Maybe she's just telling what she thinks.