The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #3766
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Yes Serena's ass is big but refering to it as a third person is rude
.....and unfunny!
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #3767
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
What do you have against people using their country's dialect?

Anyway, for you, the proper use of the word 'fringe.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4251DutG8wM [||]
Very nice but the bugger mentioned scurrying sheeps, and you can see what they mean with a fringe I think he was after a fringe benefit
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #3768
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes Serena's ass is big but referring to it as a third person is rude
I'm not sure what the author meant but I didn't take it the way that you did. I was thinking in terms of a Serena/GloZell/_____ (fill in the blank) threesome. Then again, I never heard of GloZell until I Googled her and saw a YouTube video. Too bad that I can't unsee it.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #3769
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
Are u butt hurt? Even a 95yrs old would see that the person in the pic is Serena. A genuine natural face; even my dog wagged its tail staring at da screen. On the other hand, the "masquerade" is scary as hell......dog got hysterical and barked for almost 20minutes. I knew what that meant right away.....dogs can "perceive" fake persona when they see one; no matter how strongly photoshopped
Serena fans should know their place when commenting about Maria. Not everyone is far-left/liberalhomosexual to actually find her attractive.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #3770
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav View Post
Very nice but the bugger mentioned scurrying sheeps, and you can see what they mean with a fringe I think he was after a fringe benefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
I'm not sure what the author meant but I didn't take it the way that you did. I was thinking in terms of a Serena/GloZell/_____ (fill in the blank) threesome. Then again, I never heard of GloZell until I Googled her and saw a YouTube video. Too bad that I can't unsee it.
Yes, you are correct. I as the filling in a Serena/GloZell sandwich.

And you'll have to forgive Dominic, the portion of his brain that detects he's making a fool of himself is severely undeveloped.

Last edited by JN : Nov 24th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.
JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #3771
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Serena's ass is big but refering to it as a third person is rude
Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post

lol...
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #3772
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Ana and Jelena with the kids How can you hate them ...
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #3773
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you'll have to forgive Dominic, the portion of his brain that detects he's making a fool of himself is severely undeveloped.
Wow it seems the portion in your brain (feels akward even using that work in a sentence about you )that detects sarcasm and derision is severely undevelopped
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #3774

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow it seems the portion in your brain (feels akward even using that work in a sentence about you )that detects sarcasm and derision is severely undevelopped
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #3775
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Serena fans should know their place when commenting about Maria. Not everyone is far-left/liberalhomosexual to actually find her attractive.
Very insulting to liberal homosexuals, some of them still have good taste you know!
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3776
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow it seems the portion in your brain (feels awkward even using that work in a sentence about you )that detects sarcasm and derision is severely undevelo p ped

Wow, if I had a dime for every time you've come back with anything even remotely original, I'd be in the hole 300 bucks.

Last edited by JN : Nov 24th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #3777
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Enough personal baiting. Get back on topic.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #3778

Quote:
Quote:

Wow, if I had a dime for every time you've come back with anything even remotely original, I'd be in the hole 300 bucks.
You missed one.....he ment worD. :sobb ing:
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #3779
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #3780
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome miss Hotter Watson