Interesting Pics!!! Captions!!! Vol 7 - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #856
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Ikr? Both at the tender age of 14 with the latter being an exhibition!
JN you always seemed so respectable until recently. What got into you? If someone disrespected Serena or
Venus (who both IMO are amazing players, and Venus the better person) you would rip their throats out. Don't you feel any remorse about bagging someone you've never met?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #857
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting Pics!!! Captions!!! Vol 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
JN you always seemed so respectable until recently. What got into you? If someone disrespected Serena or
Venus (who both IMO are amazing players, and Venus the better person) you would rip their throats out. Don't you feel any remorse about bagging someone you've never met?
I don't see what's not respectable about pointing out someone's BS. I like Maria, but she's straight up disrespecting Serena, here, and it shows on her face. I believe many here would call it "classless."

SN: You quoted me before I changed the age. She was actually 15 on both occasions.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #858
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
I don't see what's not respectable about pointing out someone's BS. I like Maria, but she's straight up disrespecting Serena, here, and it shows on her face. I believe many here would call it "classless."

SN: You quoted me before I changed the age. She was actually 15 on both occasions.
The fact you edited your post is irrelevant to me. Just letting you know. I thought Maria faced Seles in a different year so I'm even more off track than you.

But that's not what I meant. Maria had A) no knowledge of who everyone else said and B) beaten Serena twice at HUGE events. Without Serena Maria wouldn't be the star she is today. Maria chose Seles because she said "I felt I played well but still wasn't good enough". I guess it was wrong of me to try and "call you out" because you do keep your class in GM which can't be said of a lot of people here.

Quote:
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #859
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future

Petra has a great sense of humour. Na and Sara are great too.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #860
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
Azarenka, Radwanska, Na, Kvitova, Kerber, Errani and Sharapova take on CNN's Pedro Pinto's quickfire questions.

very very sweet interview WTA needs more of those kinds
Sara she's so cute and at Angies fast driving

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #861
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

This one is the best.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #862
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Serena had better not get to know about this and the Shrieking Razor needs to look up into a dictionary.
And I can't at the Guardians justifying her choice. Should Serena call Bammer the greatest rival to compete against because she never defeated her?
Sarin was, is and will be Martha's toughest oponnent ever to face with.
After two victories against Serena at very prestigious tournaments she's never managed to beat her again throughout many years.
2004 onward they've played at all sorts of stages of tournaments on different surfaces.
That's why many of us don't agree on that answer from Martha, who basically claimed that being defeated in an early stage of her carrer, when being a titeless teenager and playing that tournament as a WC>>>>7 fricking years not being able to defeat Sarin, despite being a widely recognised player with over 20 tournamnets won.
Moreover, most time they've met since 2004 the Shrieking Razor was higher seeded than Serena.

She's not fooling anyone here, she better gives a hard time Serena next season instead dissing her in this interview.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #863
country flag SilverSlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
Serena had better not get to know about this and the Shrieking Razor needs to look up into a dictionary.
And I can't at the Guardians justifying her choice. Should Serena call Bammer the greatest rival to compete against because she never defeated her?
After two victories against Serena at very prestigious tournaments she's never managed to beat her again throughout many years.
2004 onward they've played at all sorts of stages of tournaments on different surfaces.
That's why many of us don't agree on that answer from Martha, who basically claimed that being defeated in an early stage of her carrer, when being a titeless teenager and playing that tournament as a WC>>>>7 fricking years not being able to defeat Sarin, despite being a widely recognised player with over 20 tournamnets won.
Moreover, most time they've met since 2004 the Shrieking Razor was higher seeded than Serena.

She's not fooling anyone here, she better gives a hard time Serena next season instead dissing her in this interview.
Hey guess what? Unless your name is Maria Sharapova you don't get to decide who her toughest opponent is. Sorry, you'll have to find another way to spread your Maria-hate today

Quote:
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #864
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

there's the word PICS in the thread title, so take your petty fanwars elsewhere.

Beat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #865
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
IKR Maria must be so scared right now

Quote:
By your logic, Na shouldn't have chosen Serena but Stosur since she never defeated her in 6 meetings and she only won 1 set in those 6.

Beside your talk about dissing, I'm pretty sure Serena would chose herself as her biggest rival so shut up

Last edited by doomsday : Nov 24th, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #866
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

An additional layer:

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #867
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't get why she picked Seles of all other options, when they played one time when Maria was practically a fetus.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #868
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

In defence of Sharapova, who have the other six actually played against? Clijsters when she was working mum and part time tennis player. Three of them played Henin and all three got thrashed. All their answers really say is that "Generation Suck" think that Serena is a tougher opponent than the other members of "Generation Suck". I think we knew that.

Sharapova's actually played against Henin, Davenport, Clijsters and Mauresmo at their best plus the likes of Venus, Capriati and Hingis while they were still very decent players. She played against Seles right at the end of her career twice and got handed her arse on both occasions. I'm guessing, from her use of the screaming tactic, that Seles was probably a player she idolised as a kid. So it's not an entirely unreasonable answer.

Thus ends the rare sight of Bobito sticking up for the Siberian banshee.
bobito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #869
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
I just don't get why she picked Seles of all other options, when they played one time when Maria was practically a fetus.
OK, first explain me why Na Li picked Serena over Stosur?
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #870
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
JN you always seemed so respectable

MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread