Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #706
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I went into the brigade thread for the first time since they exiled me and started calling them out on patronizing other people about not being accepting and then stalking people on twitter when they have their own private chat room on a separate website where all they do is bitch about the people they don't want to post in they threads.

And Thankyou. Autocorrect does wonders for me when I'm drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Still impressed with how much drama this brigade thing can produce.
Good luck with whatever you're trying to achieve there.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #707
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats on the AO thing

So many people from Perth Maria should definitely recognize that she needs to come here now.

I wished she would play Hopman Cup one day but it never happen

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #708
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pretty sure he's in Melbourne or Sydney also Julian shouldn't you be banned if you did have s previous account here, if not I demand queenpova be resurrected!!!!

Ooppps. I think I got it mixed out

But I'm pretty sure Renalicious is in Perth

I don't know, Mark. That's not for me to decide

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #709
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Did Mary Cherry get permabanned? What for exactly? I'm always so far behind on this stuff

She was always a bitch to me Although I did make fun of her Tennis Card Trading Game ages ago so that might be why

Quote:
Congrats on the AO thing

So many people from Perth Maria should definitely recognize that she needs to come here now.

She should play Hopman Cup But all the Russian men suck so they'd fuck it up for her Plus she'd demand so much appearance fees just to play an exhibition

Are you actually gonna get banned btw? We only just started to get to know each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Renalicious and Shafanovic are in Perth too btw

oh and there is another poster from UWA too here, but I forgot who He posted his textbook list at the handwriting thread and the name of the subjects sound so familiar to me I asked him and he said yeah he is attending UWA
Oh ok, so there are a few of us

I sometimes go on TF on my phone during lectures Such bad procrastination
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #710
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
I spoke to the former tournament director (I forget his name now, I think it was Paul nacmanee(?) ) about inviting her here, and they said they never have. I was like WTF is wrong with you. People who wouldn't even be interested in watching tennis would buy tickets just to see her

They never even tried to invite her?

I wished Masha would play with Youzhny at Hopman Cup. I love both of them

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #711
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Did Mary Cherry get permabanned? What for exactly? I'm always so far behind on this stuff
Creating drama at Pop Con and then posted a death wish GIF to Bruno

Just like what she did during TWAT I think

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #712
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Personally I was dying at a fellow Mashabator being the one who came for your wig.

I really don't know what happened. Maybe it's because I'm part of Brigade -__-

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #713
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to see Sharapova at 2010 Australian Open but she lost first round to Kirilenko literally the first match of the tournament

I saw her in 2007 though praciticing and stuff, plus I was in the crowd for the semifinal against Clijsters and the final against Serena
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #714
BlueTrees

Quote:
Okay. No Mary Cherry will be back as an early Christmas present that games ended now sadly. It looked really good.

The Russian men do suck a lot, and Safina PEAKED when Safin was about to retire, so they snubbed Maria.

I'm sure I won't get permabanned, so even if I do get banned I'll be back

Didn't she created that second account called Cherry Cherry or sth? I thought for sure she'd be permabanned after that. Dammit

They should just let Safin or Kafelnikov play with her Even though they're retired...it is an exhibition after all Better choices than the rest anyway, and I don't really like Youzhny (sorry Julian )
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #715
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Didn't she created that second account called Cherry Cherry or sth? I thought for sure she'd be permabanned after that. Dammit

They should just let Safin or Kafelnikov play with her Even though they're retired...it is an exhibition after all Better choices than the rest anyway, and I don't really like Youzhny (sorry Julian )
Yes, she did

Btw do you like Sharapova?

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #716
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Btw do you like Sharapova?
I'm a fan but not like a huuuge fan Honestly on ATP I only support Djokovic and WTA mainly scrubs

I like her more for her looks and personality, tbh apart from her backhand I don't really like her game/technique that much **prepares to be teared to shreds** that's why I don't think I can call myself a big fan of hers
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #717
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what's sad is apart from one or two there are some really nice people in that thread. I'll miss then a lot.

And I was always fantastic will spelling and grammar so I guess even though I'm drunk that's continued. I'm straight btw so it's not exactly like there IS anyone to throw Myself at

Whatever. They are all brainwashed and ridiculous for letting some lame ass bitch control them.

Quote:
She was Cherry Cherry but the mods realised she was just arguing with them more than anything else and just extended her ban a little. She's actually quite nice if you get to know her.

Great news! I thought she was permabanned. When they hear about the fact that she isn't, Lamegrade will be furious.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #718
BlueTrees

Quote:
Anyways I should conclude my drunken spree and go to sleep.

Good night Hope when you wake up you still have your TF account
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #719
BlueTrees

Quote:
but if you're gay what good are here looks

Do you realise how many gay people there are in here? Do you think they would support her if she looked like this?

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #720
BlueTrees

Yeah, I regret putting the pic up now My eyes