2013 Doubles Partnerships - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:23 PM   #121
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: 2013 Doubles Partnerships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guti View Post
Maria Jose Martínez Sanchez with Liezel Huber, almost confirmed.
sourse ?

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:11 PM   #122
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
So
Confirmed
1. Roby-Sara
2. Lucie-Andy
3. Williams x 2
4. Kirilenko-Raymond
5. Kveta-ALG
6. Kat S & nasty Nadia
7. Jarka and Zakopalova (yuk)
8. Peng –Hsieh

Hope for Aus Open

9. Huber - Mattek
10. Vesnina- Makarova
11. Mirza-Voskoboeva
12. Kops Jones-Spears
13. MJMS- APS
14. Medina- Llagostera
15. Zheng-Zhang
16. Goerges-Petkovic (SR)
17. Lisicki- Kerber
18. King- Shevdova
19. Rodionova x 2
20. Chan x 2
21. Radwanska x 2
22. Benesova-Strycova
23. Chang-Chuang
24. Sofia and Jo-La
25. Vlad-Nat
26. Rosolska-Jans
27. Flavia and Franny
28. Kuznetsova- Vera
29. Begu-Niculescu
30. Dushevina-Bratchikova
31. Marosi-Babos
32. Watson-Robson
33. Erakovic-Dellacqua
34. Husarova- Rybarikova
35. Cibilkova-Hantuchova
36. Martic-Jurak
37. E Birnerova -Voracova
38. Govortsova –Kustova
39. A Panova-Kudryavsteva
40. Minella-Malek
41. Rus-Bertens
42. Flipkins-Wickmayer
43. Kanepi- Dekmeijere
44. Hercog-Klepac
45. Lepchenko- VDW
46. Barthel-Beck
47. Jankovic-Jovanovski
48. Cirstea-Halep
49. Paszek-Oprandi
50. McHale- Oudin
51. Suarez Navarro- Soler Espinosa
52. Jugic Salkic Pironkova
53. Wozniak -Marino (SR)
54. Stephens- Davis
55. Cornet-Mladenovic
56. Domingues-AV
57. Tatishvilli-Kalashnikova
58. Cetkovska- Parmentier
59. Scheepers- Peer
60. Johansson- Foretz
61. Morita-Doi
62. Date-Fujiwara
63. Hampton- Falconi
64. Torro Flor- Murguza
65. Amanmuradova -Tanasurgarn
Apart from the ones I've bolded I don't see any reason that those partnerships will happen.
Strycova has confirmed Georges.
Erakovic/Watson I expect to play together if Watson plays doubles.
Petkovic I doubt we will see on the doubles court, especially if she has to qualify.
Mladenovic/Jans Ignaciak should play together.
I think this would be an acceptable Olympics line up.
I would like Kuzzy/Bepa to play together but if either isn't 100% they won't.
Stosur will probably play doubles in Oz, probably with Dellacqua.
Pennetta and Huber are the big doubles players who appear partnerless. Each other is the obvious choice but who knows.
Tennis Pentathlon: #7
Tipping: #11
TT - Singles: #104 Doubles: #96
My tennis blog: http://tennisbyjoe.wordpress.com/
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:24 PM   #123
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I remember Queen Bethanie saying that she was unsure of who she was gonna play with but there was a possibility of teaming up with Sloane Stephens.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:27 PM   #124
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Black/Rodionova

I just asked her on Twitter
She's coming back !

My number one:
VICTORIA AZARENKA
Heart of a Champion
17 titles and counting
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM   #125
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Black/Rodionova

Black is Back!!!
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:54 PM   #126
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nuria Llagostera Vives with Jie Zheng, and Maria Jose Martínez Sanchez with Liezel Huber, almost confirmed.
wow Pep you killed me!!

I like MJMS/Huber but... if she wanted to focus on his singles career I don't understand why she choses Huber (a full-time doubles player) instead of Nuria

and Nuria with Jie... don't know what to think, will wait until we see their results

no news about Anabel Medina with anybody???
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:04 PM   #127
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Which rodionova with black
Stosur playing dubs in oz? Really
I said they were who i Hoped for
Bars and iveta splitting is a surprise
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #128
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

^Nastya Rodionova

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:40 PM   #129
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nuria Llagostera Vives with Jie Zheng, and Maria Jose Martínez Sanchez with Liezel Huber, almost confirmed.
Knew it Liezel I think always wanted to full time with MJMS
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM   #130
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Cara Black

I wonder who she'll play mixed with at the AO Can you even use your SR for mixed ?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:23 AM   #131
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Cara Black

I wonder who she'll play mixed with at the AO Can you even use your SR for mixed ?
I didn't even know pregnancy got you a SR. Out of interest how long do SR's last for?
Tennis Pentathlon: #7
Tipping: #11
TT - Singles: #104 Doubles: #96
My tennis blog: http://tennisbyjoe.wordpress.com/
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:08 AM   #132
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nuria Llagostera Vives with Jie Zheng
if this is true, first thing I already don't understand: why is Zheng playing Auckland if Nuria said that she was playing Brisbane??
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:01 PM   #133
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Black/Rodionova

Yay!! Cara!!
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #134
country flag M.A.S.L.

M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitasss_vlc View Post
wow Pep you killed me!!

I like MJMS/Huber but... if she wanted to focus on his singles career I don't understand why she choses Huber (a full-time doubles player) instead of Nuria

and Nuria with Jie... don't know what to think, will wait until we see their results

no news about Anabel Medina with anybody???
Maybe Huber with her new kid is not going to play full-time anymore. Thus MJ can play ITF meanwhile Liezel has her maternity leave .

Zheng is a good option for Llagostera instead Medina, Cuz Anabel is going to drop down at/in singles-ranking very soon and won´t be able to play Premier.
M.A.S.L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #135
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
I didn't even know pregnancy got you a SR. Out of interest how long do SR's last for?
You can use an SR for 8 tourneys which includes 1 grand slam
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote