Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 03:21 PM   #676
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Also, rolling my eyes at the WTA refusing to acknowledge Maria's latest win over the "fan favourite" Atleast now that Vika's entered Brisbane, there's (theoretically) a chance Maria will have levelled that head-to-head before she leaves Australian soil
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM   #677
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

As loser-ish as this might sound, I think it's great that we have a little "community" where we can just talk about our problems/concerns. It makes you realize you're not the only one going through shit. SS peeps rock

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:51 PM   #678
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
OMG. I think Maria has changed racquets. The video she uploaded to her Facebook, makes it look like she's training with Nole's old/current one

DjokoPova is SO happening
DjokoPova SHOULD happen. Their chemistry is obvious to anyone, and it would really just be a reunion after their shenanigans at the 2007 USO anyway. Maria is finally single, and Djoko has that teenybopper girlfriend he trots out for photo-ops and not much else.

Sorry to butt in, longtime lurker.
Profusion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #679
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...989660,00.html

Masha's interview to CNN , worth to be watched

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:51 PM   #680
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...989660,00.html

Masha's interview to CNN , worth to be watched
What a great interview!!!!! Thanks NashaMasha!!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:34 PM   #681
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Also, I just typed out a big long post to contribute to the "wtf do i do with my life" discussion, but it was depressing me so much that I deleted it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I still think I'm trying to figure out what interests me I think science is the right path for me in terms of study because I am able to get pretty decent grades in it, then I guess I just really have to start thinking about where it leads me after that in terms of occupation. There really are so many options nowadays (both in terms of degrees and occupations) and I think that's one of the problems

Hope that all goes well with chosing your master degree

Fair enough

I do Biomedical Science at UWA.

I know right? I'm so jealous of my friends who are enjoying their degrees and close to finishing Especially seeing as some of them I got way better grades than at school School is built up to be such a big deal, but once you've finished and are at uni, what you did at school is pretty irrelevant.

I'm exactly like you also in that I initially chose what my parents wanted me to do. I did Engineering for one year in 2011 and HATED it so much omg I think it's just important that we make our own decisions, rather than what our parents want us to do. That's the advice I'd give to anyone leaving high school.

I twas actually thinking of switching to...pharmacy I'm doing biomedical science so it's a lot of similar units, at least at my uni (UWA) so it's easy to transfer. If I switch I have way more choice of what units I can do, so I think it's better. At least semester doesn't go back for another three months so I have some time to decide.

Hope it all works out for you!

I just find it cool how a lot of us here go through the same problems...many of us are/were closet gays who can't tell our parents and/or have trouble deciding our futures after highschool. All of us seem to be a similar age too. At least we have each other
you're Australian? I didn't even realise!

Pharmacy is okay if you like it. plenty of people enjoy it but plenty of people also loathe it at usyd, from each pharm cohort, maybe only 25-35% of first year students end up finishing the course I think cos they all drop it. Idk working in a pharmacy is really easy and relaxed, the only annoying part about it is running a business with all the paperwork and expenses ontop of all the paperwork for just being a pharmacist already.

owning your own pharmacy will get you far, like I know someone who owns a pretty quiet pharmacy but she and her family goes on holidays like 4-5 times a year and only works like 3.5 days a week. not to mention she's the only one bringing money into her family of 5 people so yeah, the money is INSANELY good but a lot of work at the same time (then again what isn't)

you should definitely enjoy it if you like science orientated stuff, but remember that there's also the business aspect of it and interactions with customers as well. there's heaps of responsiblities that comes with being a pharmacist because patients tend to trust pharmacists more than other GPs and so there's also the pressure of needing to always be up to date with the latest drugs and being able to answer any questions they might ask.

sorry for typing so much, i just wanted to give you heads up if you have any queries about pharmacy you can always ask me and I can try my best to answer you with my extremely limited knowledge!

but yeap I'm still stumped with what I want to do with my life, or what uni to go to. I really wanna study away from home but the thought of it is a bit scary. I don't know how to 100% support myself yet ahhhhh fuark. Even then, I'm already researching on which area I want to move to after I finish uni i'm making my own life a clusterfuck but grrr soooo not happy living here or with what I'm studying.

I hope things work out for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Yay! While we are on the topic: I graduated from high school. Then had to choose between two different degrees in different cities. Went with the one where my BFF was gonna be. She moved to Spain after a year and I dropped out in the first semester of the second year. Now I am abroad studying a freaking law degree not into my native language; it is fucking hard and I hate it! Basically, I am fucked but no chance in hell of me dropping out. Oh, and I am already 21 so when I graduate I will be like a full-grown granny.
So yeah, you are not alone in your suffering, you poor confused kiddos!

Ugh, it is 100% him. Don't appreciate that this alter ego of his is such a Pova hater. Of course, that bitch is not banned as well. #TFmodsaretheworst
how hard must it be to support yourself!! I assume you're living alone or with a roomie anyway. Do you work full time while you study or something?

and omg forehand27 is justineheninfan? i actually liked justineheninfan but forehand27 is a hot mess
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #682
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I still think I'm trying to figure out what interests me I think science is the right path for me in terms of study because I am able to get pretty decent grades in it, then I guess I just really have to start thinking about where it leads me after that in terms of occupation. There really are so many options nowadays (both in terms of degrees and occupations) and I think that's one of the problems

Hope that all goes well with chosing your master degree

Fair enough

I do Biomedical Science at UWA.

I know right? I'm so jealous of my friends who are enjoying their degrees and close to finishing Especially seeing as some of them I got way better grades than at school School is built up to be such a big deal, but once you've finished and are at uni, what you did at school is pretty irrelevant.

I'm exactly like you also in that I initially chose what my parents wanted me to do. I did Engineering for one year in 2011 and HATED it so much omg I think it's just important that we make our own decisions, rather than what our parents want us to do. That's the advice I'd give to anyone leaving high school.

I was actually thinking of switching to...pharmacy I'm doing biomedical science so it's a lot of similar units, at least at my uni (UWA) so it's easy to transfer. If I switch I have way more choice of what units I can do, so I think it's better. At least semester doesn't go back for another three months so I have some time to decide.

Hope it all works out for you!

I just find it cool how a lot of us here go through the same problems...many of us are/were closet gays who can't tell our parents and/or have trouble deciding our futures after highschool. All of us seem to be a similar age too. At least we have each other
OMG You are Australian? From Perth? Didn't know that

Even attended the same uni I graduated from UWA at the end of 2010

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:44 PM   #683
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Thanksgiving is not a religious holiday.
I was referring to that 'we have to be grateful to Jehovah bit'. Anyways, it is still a useless & meaningless celebration, not to mention the amount of poor little turkeys getting killed every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Wait WHAAAAAAT. You're like right close to me (is that why you didn't want to specify where you are? I'm guessing Salford from your description ).

Danny, how am I supposed to know where you live in the first place? In order to be a reason for me not to reveal where do I live. Erm, ..... unfortunately. Got mugged within a month of moving in here, like a boss.

By they since you are such a prejudiced ageist. Do spill the tea on how old you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post

how hard must it be to support yourself!! I assume you're living alone or with a roomie anyway. Do you work full time while you study or something?

and omg forehand27 is justineheninfan? i actually liked justineheninfan but forehand27 is a hot mess
I am not. My parents are. Yeah, I am totally broke by the way as of now. Student Accomondation - house - 11 people - it is beyond vile. I need a special permission to work because of the country I am a citizen of and it will take 6 months (if lucky) to get it so I ain't working this whole year.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #684
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by SilverSlam : Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #685
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

She's lying,
I couldn't believe that when I read it on Twitter!
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #686
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #687
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Maria

I haven't posted in a couple days and it feels like it's been ages

To all the Yanks on here I hope your thanksgivings were as great as mine!

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #688
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Gotta love her.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #689
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

of course maria did that LOL

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #690
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

is that actually real? vid??
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread