2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #151
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Nicole tweeted to Carol during the Tulsa ITF and said "Go Card." I thought I said something, but I must've forgotten to
Carol gets the Limo treatment 28-Sep + Gibbs comment on 12-Oct AND it's official only a few days ago

Sounds like the Cards went deep undercover
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #152
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiBomb25 View Post
How good is Zhao?
Canada's top ranked junior and ranked #12 - ITF Juniors

"Fear the Tree"
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #153
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Meanwhile ASU gets unranked Gussie O'Sullivan from Australia.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #154
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Blue Chip RaSheeda McAdoo to GT: http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/w...111912aaa.html
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #155
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Princeton recruited pretty well, methink.

Tang, Krems and now Wolff..

Harvard recruited TWO Blue Chips..

Now IF Starr goes to Columbia

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #156
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

For what they're worth, Columbia women's tennis isn't that bad

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #157
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
For what they're worth, Columbia women's tennis isn't that bad
They always send teams at Slams recently. Nicole Bartnik is 1-1 against Scandal this season.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #158
country flag fantic

Dayna Lord is going to Brown

her result at the National

128 Christina Makarova d. Dayna Lord 6-7(4); 6-3; 6-3

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:41 AM   #159
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Has it already been mentioned Jennifer Brady committed to UCLA? Ridiculous.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:57 AM   #160
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Has it already been mentioned Jennifer Brady committed to UCLA? Ridiculous.
Pete Sampras must be helping out with the recruiting again
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:33 AM   #161
country flag fantic

Brady really committed to UCLA?

If that's true..Starr is going to Columbia?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:30 AM   #162
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Houston Tennis Inks Despoina Vogasari to National Letter of Intent
Quote:
Vogasari, the daughter of Dionysios Vogasaris and Maria Anaipakou, is recently coming off of her first professional tournament victory at the The Mytilini Open [ITF 10K - ed] in Greece and has been a finalist in five other professional singles and doubles events over the last two years.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:52 PM   #163
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Saw that on a Greek site. Well, I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. It's good that she got a full scholarship and seems happy with the decision. The Greek article also said that she was offered to play at some top 25 schools but turned them down for Houston. And that with the economy in Greece there are bad conditions so she wants to play at Houston first and then try the pros. I'm surprised because I thought she definitely could've gone pro since she's already been doing well in some ITFs but I think this way might pay off in the long run. The only thing is that now we probably won't see her playing any ITFs for a few years

She should've gone to a much better team, but then again if she wasn't doing well financially and they gave her a full ride, then good for her

Kordolaimi and Vogasari now for the Cougars. I wanna transfer there so I can watch them all the time

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:41 PM   #164
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
^Saw that on a Greek site. Well, I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. It's good that she got a full scholarship and seems happy with the decision. The Greek article also said that she was offered to play at some top 25 schools but turned them down for Houston. And that with the economy in Greece there are bad conditions so she wants to play at Houston first and then try the pros. I'm surprised because I thought she definitely could've gone pro since she's already been doing well in some ITFs but I think this way might pay off in the long run. The only thing is that now we probably won't see her playing any ITFs for a few years

She should've gone to a much better team, but then again if she wasn't doing well financially and they gave her a full ride, then good for her

Kordolaimi and Vogasari now for the Cougars. I wanna transfer there so I can watch them all the time
I am pretty sure Patrick Sullivan had a lot to do with recruiting Vogasari. Sullivan recruited Elena Kordolaimi last year, while starting his 2nd year at Stephen F. Austin. When Patrick accepted the Houston position in June, Kordolaimi transferred to Houston. I am sure it will be an easier adjustment for Vogasari with Kordolaimi already there.

Although Houston is not nationally ranked, Sullivan did post a 43-10 record in his two season at Stephen F. Austin and last year made NCAA tournament, reaching a high rank of #45. Sullivan has aspirations to make Houston a contender but I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon. I am sure adding Vogasari will help but he inherited a roster that includes 8 recruits from the former head coach, John Severance, of which, only 2 are seniors this year.

The good news is that I will be able to see them both play. Go Cougers!!!
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:54 PM   #165
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that definitely has a lot to do with her decision. And he had another Greek girl, Antonia Kolovou at SFA. I'm not sure why he left SFA when he built up a great team only to leave before they were able to be successful. But perhaps he can do the same at Houston?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote