Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM   #661
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

They all die few minutes after they are introduced.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:52 PM   #662
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Who wants to see Masha as Bond-girl? according to Glamour it's one of her dreams
Geez! What is with Maria lately? I thought she was stable with both of her feet on ground and that she is aware of what she is good in and what not... Acting is not for her, and deffinitely it is not a + of her being a Bond-girl.. Hope she was just using her "humour" when she said that.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:56 PM   #663
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, still one of her dreams is winning Gold at Olympics, so she is going to play tennis either

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:55 PM   #664
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Geez! What is with Maria lately? I thought she was stable with both of her feet on ground and that she is aware of what she is good in and what not... Acting is not for her
Well, you don't need to be Meryl Streep or Jane Fonda to play a Bond girl. I wouldn't mind if she did it, although I would prefer if she did it after her tennis career is over because it might be too distracting and/or time consuming to do it now.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:30 AM   #665
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, you don't need to be Meryl Streep or Jane Fonda to play a Bond girl. I wouldn't mind if she did it, although I would prefer if she did it after her tennis career is over because it might be too distracting and/or time consuming to do it now.
-I know..
-The thing is I do not want her acting at all! Ever!
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:38 AM   #666
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

You Aussies call majors "courses"? Funny.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:49 AM   #667
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Yes heaps of people do biomed Most people who do medicine post-grad do it, but that's not what I wanna do because then it means I will finish uni when I'm like 25 Not to mention it would obviously be really hard anyway
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:55 PM   #668
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/headtohead/...9~9499,00.html

I know she was extremely injured but still. Someone send them hate mail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I knew you were younger than that

Im in UK too. Come around for tea some time.

I like to spill the tea rather than drink it, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Svetlio where abouts in UK are you studying?
The most vile place into the whole UK. Let's just keep it presentable and say somewhere into the Greater Manchester area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Happy thanksgiving fellow Mashabators. Lets be thankful for still having Martha playing and even winning slams something that didn't seem probably few years ago.
Eww! Tranya when did you turn into a religious freak, snap out of it ASAP!
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:19 PM   #669
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

ermahgerd, Masha's new wta profile pic. So pretty

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #670
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

It's Black Friday Going to continue yesterday's feast with some dim sum and then raid SoHo for what is left.

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM   #671
country flag Vartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Eww! Tranya when did you turn into a religious freak, snap out of it ASAP!
Thanksgiving is not a religious holiday.

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM   #672
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

^^ Dim sum! Love it!

Just saw Dani practicing over here!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #673
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

acetoace is too fucking much

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 03:06 PM   #674
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

^^ Is he lurking in SS again?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 03:18 PM   #675
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

The most vile place into the whole UK. Let's just keep it presentable and say somewhere into the Greater Manchester area.
Wait WHAAAAAAT. You're like right close to me (is that why you didn't want to specify where you are? I'm guessing Salford from your description ).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread