Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:26 AM   #511
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

I am beyond pressed that I have to wait until next year to get them on youtube though.
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:27 AM   #512
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW I do have the full match recorded from ITV4 but the 3rd set had to be recorded on a new disc but it won't finalise for me
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:31 AM   #513
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Made Highlights of the QF vs Kanepi also, need to upload.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:08 AM   #514
country flag JamieOwen3

Maria Sharapova vs Kaia Kanepi 2012 Roland Garros QF Highlights
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv9...ghlights_sport

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:44 AM   #515
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Top 5 commercials with her http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...va-commercials
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM   #516
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post

i like this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NORuIt1CSnM
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:47 PM   #517
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Watching her match vs Kaia it dumbfounds me how she can be so clueless closing a point near the net. I mean does she not look before she hits right back at them? I know that's Hoggy's gameplan and it works beautifully, but when she gets easy put aways she tends to hit back at her opponent
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:09 PM   #518
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post

me too - "Msharapova@gmail.com" on the galaxy
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM   #519
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

[Samsung Galaxy Note] Who takes lessons Maria Sharapova?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=J672J2iVHWs
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:22 PM   #520
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Watching her match vs Kaia it dumbfounds me how she can be so clueless closing a point near the net. I mean does she not look before she hits right back at them? I know that's Hoggy's gameplan and it works beautifully, but when she gets easy put aways she tends to hit back at her opponent
actually, most of women players do this same retarded thing...it baffles me too, but I guess that's WTA tennis for ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM   #521
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Now that you mention this today I watched some highlights of her Wimbledon 2004 QF match against sugyiama and I was really impressed by her net skills she won some great points and wasn't afraid to go to the net, I just wish she could have kept that in her game I hadn't seen that many old matches of her and can't understand why doesn't she play like that anymore if she has the ability to do so. I mean I always thought she must be really bad at the net but from what I saw in that match she is pretty decent.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:33 PM   #522
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
[Samsung Galaxy Note] Who takes lessons Maria Sharapova?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=J672J2iVHWs
Can you please tell me what they are saying in the video, I don't understand russian
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:34 PM   #523
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

masha definitely has skills at the net, i mean she has like 3 doubles titles right
and she isn't scared of coming to the net a la JJ, but because of her gamestyle it's usually 1, 2, punch - point won. she usually finishes points off mid-court with dry volleys as opposed to moving into the net and chipping/slicing. It's just not her gameplan and thats ok with me
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:46 PM   #524
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I was watchin Russia vs Israel Fed Cup tie in the last 2 days. In the past I have had seen only small pieces of the matches, now I watched match 2, 3 and 4 (both Maria's matches and Anna's). And maaaan... It made me so nostalgic. I miss that Maria... Fully on the attack, secure in herself, stable on serve, great footwork (those little steps of adjusting..) and willing to come in very often!!
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:23 PM   #525
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova. The CNN Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rxFg4bON6Yg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hVgS...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1Jc...layer_embedded
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote