Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:05 PM   #391
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Well I liked your collages and video Mike81, and I'm sure you're doing what you think is best to help.

It's a shame that you're fighting almost a lone hand and getting critisised for it as well.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM   #392
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Well I liked your collages and video Mike81, and I'm sure you're doing what you think is best to help.

It's a shame that you're fighting almost a lone hand and getting critisised for it as well.
it's a simple vote, the more he fights and comments with: "i love her so much, you have to vote for her etc" The only thing that happens is that people vote against Mike and Sabine

That's why i said, less is more

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:51 PM   #393
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
it's a simple vote, the more he fights and comments with: "i love her so much, you have to vote for her etc" The only thing that happens is that people vote against Mike and Sabine

Unfortunately for Mike, but it's true. People on GM like trolling and doing in spite of someone, especially when they find an easy target of attack.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:01 PM   #394
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

I knew what you meant, but some have said they voted for her because of Mikes devotion so it's not clear that less is more.

I know his style can make him an easy target, but he's very enthusiastic and motivated about the poll and no one else here seems to be, so I think it's unfair to complain now after doing nothing to help.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:10 PM   #395
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

we didn't complain, only gave some advice for his election campaign

Maybe in SF i join the fun with some good pics, though this will be nearly impossible to get her through to the final.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #396
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

Have to agree, exactly thats the problem! Sometimes less is more
Most of the GM trolls probably don't vote against Sabine but to bother Mike and he doesn't get how he makes a fool of himself.

Unfortunately most of the gm guys have no selfconfidence and go the easy way... teasing Mike by bashing Sabine, thats childish but Mikes attitude (what's pretty odd for an adult ) invites trolls to troll around. But who really cares...

And Mike: I have no problem w. your admiration for her (would be hypocrisy), but sorry I find it creepy when you answer 3,4,5 times on one of her tweets ..

It's one thing to encourage her, say hello or answer her quest to the fans so she gets a nice feedback from different people but assail her with quests and say her what to do...thats inappropriate!

I just feel like a kindergartener explaining the three year old shorty to wash his hands after pee!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #397
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I'm less concerned about pointless & boring GM polls, & more on how Sabs can bounce back in 2013 like THIS:

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:06 PM   #398
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I will probably do less for the semi final because I don't like Bine's chances of making the final and there's not probably not much point in promoting her so much. I would only request anyone who didn't vote for Bine in the quarters, please vote in the semis! and who knows maybe she can get through. It is not pointless and boring, because it's an opportunity to show our love and support for Bine, that's the whole point.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:27 AM   #399
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

It's official! Sabine has made it to the semifinals!!

For the semis, all we have to do is get out the vote from people who already are Sabine fans -- I think there are enough already out there. Obviously the world's problems will not be solved through this poll, but it wouldn't hurt to just take the two seconds it takes to vote. You don't even have to read the GM comments By voting for Sabine, we can show the GMers just how out of touch with reality they are.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:26 AM   #400
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
It's official! Sabine has made it to the semifinals!!

For the semis, all we have to do is get out the vote from people who already are Sabine fans -- I think there are enough already out there. Obviously the world's problems will not be solved through this poll, but it wouldn't hurt to just take the two seconds it takes to vote. You don't even have to read the GM comments By voting for Sabine, we can show the GMers just how out of touch with reality they are.
Yeah I think if all the fans on here voted the anti-Bine brigade would be shocked at how popular she really is even if not so much in the GM world.

With the other contest of Likes/Dislikes Bine appears to be one of the most commonly disliked players. I just cannot understand

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:02 AM   #401
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
With the other contest of Likes/Dislikes Bine appears to be one of the most commonly disliked players. I just cannot understand
No way to get whats goin on in troll's brains...if they have one
Good luck guys 4 the next round. Your fighting spirit is awesome
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:39 AM   #402
country flag Mike81

We can only do our best to promote her. Chances may not be so good for the semis based on the struggle to get there but if all her fans vote then her chances increase.

Re: replying to Bine's tweets too much- I understand and I do realise that often she won't even see them, because she's not on twitter as often these days. Bine typically comes on tweets an update and leaves, long gone are the days when she'd answer people or retweet. If she has a good win, then she might do that and enjoy the love.

But it's still important to let Bine know her fans still care alot about her and love her. I suppose she likes to keep things more private these days for various reasons but if she does happen to come online and read the tweets, atleast she knows that her big fans love her no matter what her recent results, in case she doubts that. I don't want to seem creepy just trying to be kind and supportive. I love Bine too much for my own good sometimes, I tweeted her tonight "Most important thing for me is that you are happy, keep smiling, stay your sweet self, and give your best on court."

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 08:30 AM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:27 AM   #403
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Re: replying to Bine's tweets too much- I understand and I do realise that often she won't even see them, because she's not on twitter as often these days. Bine typically comes on tweets an update and leaves, long gone are the days when she'd answer people or retweet. If she has a good win, then she might do that and enjoy the love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Lisicki
Training, Training, Training.... 😊
She's doing good doing this than sitting on Twitter 2013 is coming!

btw. When the tournament in Katowice replaced Copenhagen, there is a chance too see her live! I'm coming for sure, if Bine will come to Poland, I will be overwhelmed At this moment, however, I don't want to show you tomorrow. I just hope she give me a big surprise

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:41 AM   #404
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
She's doing good doing this than sitting on Twitter 2013 is coming!

btw. When the tournament in Katowice replaced Copenhagen, there is a chance too see her live! I'm coming for sure, if Bine will come to Poland, I will be overwhelmed At this moment, however, I don't want to show you tomorrow. I just hope she give me a big surprise
Though she didn't play Kopenhagen last years, it would be great coz I'd been there to watch her, too. Just checked flights to Katowice
But chances are very low we'll see her there. I bet she will play Charleston first week of april. Its one of her fave tournaments. But lets wait and see.
Its probably the year of some changes and it also depends on how her season starts.

Btw: @Mike: appreciate your last post. Sounds much better than some before, but get it, that normal people have not time to spend their time in panels, and others avoid GM. Better to spend free time outside with friends and active people who are interested in tennis also in tennis clubs So don't worry about the few freaks in GM. At tournaments you see how much Sabine is liked by tennis interested crowd and what counts most, by tennis interested young people
Don't care the internetjunkies without happy life!

Last edited by maturedgirl : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM   #405
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Though she didn't play Kopenhagen last years, it would be great coz I'd been there to watch her, too. Just checked flights to Katowice
But chances are very low we'll see her there. I bet she will play Charleston first week of april. Its one of her fave tournaments. But lets wait and see.
Its probably the year of some changes and it also depends on how her season starts.

Btw: @Mike: appreciate your last post. Sounds much better than some before, but get it, that normal people have not time to spend their time in panels, and others avoid GM. Better to spend free time outside with friends and active people who are interested in tennis also in tennis clubs So don't worry about the few freaks in GM. At tournaments you see how much Sabine is liked by tennis interested crowd and what counts most, by tennis interested young people
Don't care the internetjunkies without happy life!
I play tennis at least once a week, I agree it's important to get out there in the real world and be active and not just spend time in this virtual world. I get carried away with my passion for Sabine, especially on this forum because I feel I have to stand up for her when she's criticised. When they insult her behaviour, I'll share videos showing what a nice girl is, when they criticise her tennis and write her off, I will remind people of her potential, when they insult her looks, I will post nice pictures of her showing how pretty she is, but remind people it's who you are on the inside that really matters.

Maybe I place too much important on how GM views Sabine, I'm really sensitive to the criticism as if I was Sabine. I'm not her, but I have alot of compassion for her. Good thing she doesn't read these forums.