~Ana's articles~ - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #3916
country flag gloria7
Senior Member
 
gloria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 399
gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all
Re: ~Ana's articles~

" I believe i'll find a perfect,tall and handsome man some day "

One of the best tennis players in the world, for the first time in her life, opened the door of her heart. She admits - it is hard for her to be single and without a boyfriend, but she is still young and believes she has every rihgt to dream about a man who will understand her.

...now i have to buy "Gloria" to read more...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #3917
country flag gloria7
Senior Member
 
gloria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 399
gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all
Re: ~Ana's articles~

OK...part I, about love life...

Q: Tennis isn't everything in life, right? There is a private life too...

Ana: There comes a time in every person's life when she has to sort out her priorities. I realized that tennis and carrer aren't everything in my life. Tennis has given me everything in my life, i was lucky to do what i love to do, to travel ,meet interesting people,but...

Q: You have had a serious relationship. Was it hard for you to keep love alive in that relationship? To stay in a relationship? What did you expect from that relationship and your partner, and you didn't receive from him?

Ana: It is easy to have a bf and a relationship if both partners wants the same thing... If there is a mutual desire and will from both partners to stay in that relationship... Especially if there is a trust and every relationship should be based on trust and understanding...It takes time to know your partner very well, to start to trust him, and then, after that..Yes, we had difficult moments, it's not easy to be separated but if there is a will and desire from both parts - there is no obstacle that can not be removed.

Q : Every girl has a vision of her future husband, how her Prince Charming should look like. How do you want your Prince Charmong personality to be like, so that you can be happy, peaceful and content?

Ana: I think that we(girls) have been watching too many romantic movies...It can hurt our love life. We all have an idea what MR.Perfect should look like(or future husband), but...In reality a good man is hard to find... At least i have such experience with men. I'm still young and i hope i'll meet the perfect guy...But, the most important thing is that we understand each other...He has to be smart, interesting, able to talk to me about anything and to support me...And i should support him too. If he's tall and handsome - even better.

Q : Imagine a guy that you trust and you have to tell him : "I'll fly to New York on Monday, i'll be there til Wednesday and than i'll travel to South America. I love you so much, but we wont see each other for 2 and a half months"...Do you really believe there is a man who will wait for you? Who can understand you?

Ana: That's why i said - it is hard to have what you want in real life...But if you trust your partner and he trusts you - everything can be settled. I will play tennis for couple of more years, it's not like i'm going to travel and play tennis forever...I am aware it is not easy to find and keep a man who will understand me. That's why i'm single.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #3918
country flag gaviotabr
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20,177
gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
OK...part I, about love life...

Q: Tennis isn't everything in life, right? There is a private life too...

Ana: There comes a time in every person's life when she has to sort out her priorities. I realized that tennis and carrer aren't everything in my life. Tennis has given me everything in my life, i was lucky to do what i love to do, to travel ,meet interesting people,but...

Q: You have had a serious relationship. Was it hard for you to keep love alive in that relationship? To stay in a relationship? What did you expect from that relationship and your partner, and you didn't receive from him?

Ana: It is easy to have a bf and a relationship if both partners wants the same thing... If there is a mutual desire and will from both partners to stay in that relationship... Especially if there is a trust and every relationship should be based on trust and understanding...It takes time to know your partner very well, to start to trust him, and then, after that..Yes, we had difficult moments, it's not easy to be separated but if there is a will and desire from both parts - there is no obstacle that can not be removed.

Q : Every girl has a vision of her future husband, how her Prince Charming should look like. How do you want your Prince Charmong personality to be like, so that you can be happy, peaceful and content?

Ana: I think that we(girls) have been watching too many romantic movies...It can hurt our love life. We all have an idea what MR.Perfect should look like(or future husband), but...In reality a good man is hard to find... At least i have such experience with men. I'm still young and i hope i'll meet the perfect guy...But, the most important thing is that we understand each other...He has to be smart, interesting, able to talk to me about anything and to support me...And i should support him too. If he's tall and handsome - even better.

Q : Imagine a guy that you trust and you have to tell him : "I'll fly to New York on Monday, i'll be there til Wednesday and than i'll travel to South America. I love you so much, but we wont see each other for 2 and a half months"...Do you really believe there is a man who will wait for you? Who can understand you?

Ana: That's why i said - it is hard to have what you want in real life...But if you trust your partner and he trusts you - everything can be settled. I will play tennis for couple of more years, it's not like i'm going to travel and play tennis forever...I am aware it is not easy to find and keep a man who will understand me. That's why i'm single.
Thanks Gloria!

Bolded part says a lot I think.. Ana could only be a real top player until her priority was tennis.. after she saw it was not the only thing, she just couldn't put the necessary focus and passion into it anymore.. it was always half there half not.

Playing for a couple more years.. well.. lets enjoy each tournament..
__________________
Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #3919
country flag Leon Daniel
Senior Member
 
Leon Daniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,851
Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Idem da kupim Gloriju.
Leon Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #3920
country flag Tweedle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 65
Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
OK...part I, about love life...

Q: Tennis isn't everything in life, right? There is a private life too...

Ana: There comes a time in every person's life when she has to sort out her priorities. I realized that tennis and carrer aren't everything in my life. Tennis has given me everything in my life, i was lucky to do what i love to do, to travel ,meet interesting people,but...

Q: You have had a serious relationship. Was it hard for you to keep love alive in that relationship? To stay in a relationship? What did you expect from that relationship and your partner, and you didn't receive from him?

Ana: It is easy to have a bf and a relationship if both partners wants the same thing... If there is a mutual desire and will from both partners to stay in that relationship... Especially if there is a trust and every relationship should be based on trust and understanding...It takes time to know your partner very well, to start to trust him, and then, after that..Yes, we had difficult moments, it's not easy to be separated but if there is a will and desire from both parts - there is no obstacle that can not be removed.

Q : Every girl has a vision of her future husband, how her Prince Charming should look like. How do you want your Prince Charmong personality to be like, so that you can be happy, peaceful and content?

Ana: I think that we(girls) have been watching too many romantic movies...It can hurt our love life. We all have an idea what MR.Perfect should look like(or future husband), but...In reality a good man is hard to find... At least i have such experience with men. I'm still young and i hope i'll meet the perfect guy...But, the most important thing is that we understand each other...He has to be smart, interesting, able to talk to me about anything and to support me...And i should support him too. If he's tall and handsome - even better.

Q : Imagine a guy that you trust and you have to tell him : "I'll fly to New York on Monday, i'll be there til Wednesday and than i'll travel to South America. I love you so much, but we wont see each other for 2 and a half months"...Do you really believe there is a man who will wait for you? Who can understand you?

Ana: That's why i said - it is hard to have what you want in real life...But if you trust your partner and he trusts you - everything can be settled. I will play tennis for couple of more years, it's not like i'm going to travel and play tennis forever...I am aware it is not easy to find and keep a man who will understand me. That's why i'm single.
Oh dear, I don't think any of her relationships ended too amicably. She's hardly giving the men she's been with a glowing reference. It's to be expected with Verdasco though at least. She has the excuse that she was young at the time and it only lasted a couple of months but that guy goes through more women than most people do, cups of tea...
Tweedle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #3921
country flag gaviotabr
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20,177
gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Oh dear, I don't think any of her relationships ended too amicably. She's hardly giving the men she's been with a glowing reference. It's to be expected with Verdasco though at least. She has the excuse that she was young at the time and it only lasted a couple of months but that guy goes through more women than most people do, cups of tea...
She was the one to dump him for another guy.. I think it says a lot more about the douche golfer.
__________________
Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #3922
country flag gloria7
Senior Member
 
gloria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 399
gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Part II, about Nigel, tennis, being famous...

Q: What you do before the match?

A: I love listening to music when i warm-up before the match. I don't have to talk to anybody and i can focus on my match...I have a few minutes to talk to Nigel about tactics, he can give me some suggestions on what to focus on and he can boost up my confidence like no one else.

Q: Do you see Nigel while you're playing?

A: Yes, i love to have that kind of support, it's always nice to see familiar face and positive person in my box. I look at him quit often during the match. I think everybody need support, it doesn't matter what are you doing, it's nice to have positive people around you...I love honesty...I want coach to tell me what i'm doing wrong, where did i made a mistake...that's only way i can improve...In the past, i've always had coaches who were telling me what i wanted to hear...And that wasn't the truth. It's nice to hear - everything is fine, but i know - it's far away from the truth...and then we have a problem.


Q: Your goals for next year?

A: I set my goals and i talked to Nigel...There was a time when my goals were unrealistic...i wanted everything and i want that to happen right away...it was too much, too soon...I could't achieve these goals and i was disappointed...Now i've set myself more realistic goals, something i can achieve. I want to get back to the top 10 and that goal is close, realistic. That's the first step. It's possible, i feel good and i'll give my all to make it happen.If i don't get backinto top 10 in 2013 - there is always next year...

Q: You are still young...

A: People forget that. They treat me as i am a veteran...They say: "You are on Tour for years...you're done. You gonna retire soon"...But i'm still young, i have many more years in front of me and many chances of achieving career success.

Q: You are one of the most beautiful athletes in the world. Are you aware of that?

A: I'm flattered. Every woman loves to receive compliments, but i really don't see myself that way...My perception of me is totally different from everyone's else's perception...I have to thank my family and friends for that. They never let me change my behaviour, my attitude, to "fly away"...They want me to stay with both feet on the ground.

Q: Was it easy for you to "fly away"?

A: So easy...The world we live in, situations when i can meet famous, rich, influential people,- it's so easy to lose touch with reality...We travel a lot, and i don't know what ordinary people are going through ,how they fight to survive, to feed their children...It's so easy to lose touch with reality...I believe that we, athletes, have to stay "normal"...There lies the pathway to greatness.

Q: Can Nigel help you? Does he understands what going through your mind during the match?

A: Good communications between us is necessary...That way we can understand each other. I've worked with many different coaches. I work with Nigel for a year and a half...We get along very well, he understands me. His daughter is my age so that makes things easier...We(girls) are more emotional than men, i take every critics too seriously. Nigel knows i can get crazy from time to time and that i want to be left alone. So ,sometimes he says nothing to me...he just let me play instictively, the way i want to play. We've found a good balance and we get along very well...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #3923
country flag Cajka
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,893
Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Q: Do you see Nigel while you're playing?

A: Yes, i love to have that kind of support, it's always nice to see familiar face and positive person in my box. I look at him quit often during the match. I think everybody need support, it doesn't matter what are you doing, it's nice to have positive people around you...I love honesty...I want coach to tell me what i'm doing wrong, where did i made a mistake...that's only way i can improve...In the past, i've always had coaches who were telling me what i wanted to hear...And that wasn't the truth. It's nice to hear - everything is fine, but i know - it's far away from the truth...and then we have a problem.
I'm glad to read this.

I like the second part of interview. It sounds promising.
__________________
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #3924
country flag gaviotabr
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20,177
gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Gloria,

Thanks so much for the effort! Transcribing and translating this interview must have taken a lot of time. I really appreciate this!
__________________
Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #3925
country flag gaviotabr
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20,177
gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Part II, about Nigel, tennis, being famous...

Q: What you do before the match?

A: I love listening to music when i warm-up before the match. I don't have to talk to anybody and i can focus on my match...I have a few minutes to talk to Nigel about tactics, he can give me some suggestions on what to focus on and he can boost up my confidence like no one else.

Q: Do you see Nigel while you're playing?

A: Yes, i love to have that kind of support, it's always nice to see familiar face and positive person in my box. I look at him quit often during the match. I think everybody need support, it doesn't matter what are you doing, it's nice to have positive people around you...I love honesty...I want coach to tell me what i'm doing wrong, where did i made a mistake...that's only way i can improve...In the past, i've always had coaches who were telling me what i wanted to hear...And that wasn't the truth. It's nice to hear - everything is fine, but i know - it's far away from the truth...and then we have a problem.


Q: Your goals for next year?

A: I set my goals and i talked to Nigel...There was a time when my goals were unrealistic...i wanted everything and i want that to happen right away...it was too much, too soon...I could't achieve these goals and i was disappointed...Now i've set myself more realistic goals, something i can achieve. I want to get back to the top 10 and that goal is close, realistic. That's the first step. It's possible, i feel good and i'll give my all to make it happen.If i don't get backinto top 10 in 2013 - there is always next year...

Q: You are still young...

A: People forget that. They treat me as i am a veteran...They say: "You are on Tour for years...you're done. You gonna retire soon"...But i'm still young, i have many more years in front of me and many chances of achieving career success.

Q: You are one of the most beautiful athletes in the world. Are you aware of that?

A: I'm flattered. Every woman loves to receive compliments, but i really don't see myself that way...My perception of me is totally different from everyone's else's perception...I have to thank my family and friends for that. They never let me change my behaviour, my attitude, to "fly away"...They want me to stay with both feet on the ground.

Q: Was it easy for you to "fly away"?

A: So easy...The world we live in, situations when i can meet famous, rich, influential people,- it's so easy to lose touch with reality...We travel a lot, and i don't know what ordinary people are going through ,how they fight to survive, to feed their children...It's so easy to lose touch with reality...I believe that we, athletes, have to stay "normal"...There lies the pathway to greatness.

Q: Can Nigel help you? Does he understands what going through your mind during the match?

A: Good communications between us is necessary...That way we can understand each other. I've worked with many different coaches. I work with Nigel for a year and a half...We get along very well, he understands me. His daughter is my age so that makes things easier...We(girls) are more emotional than men, i take every critics too seriously. Nigel knows i can get crazy from time to time and that i want to be left alone. So ,sometimes he says nothing to me...he just let me play instictively, the way i want to play. We've found a good balance and we get along very well...


Ana is not young inside tennis.. she is middle aged for a tennis player.

And if Nigel were a coach who actually told her the truth, she wouldn't have gone 2 years without a fitness coach, growing thinner by the week, with body breaking down because of all of this.
__________________
Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #3926
country flag Cajka
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,893
Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Gloria,

Thanks so much for the effort! Transcribing and translating this interview must have taken a lot of time. I really appreciate this!
Exactly. It takes a lot of time to translate something that is already online, let alone an article from newspapers. Great job, Gloria.
__________________
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3927
country flag Tweedle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 65
Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
She was the one to dump him for another guy.. I think it says a lot more about the douche golfer.
Maybe you're right but I doubt the break up was as simple as that. We only know they were together at the start of the off season of 08, we don't know that they were together right up until she started dating Scott, they could have broken up of their own accord in the 2/3 weeks or whatever it was before that. I've heard rumours that Verdasco was boasting to the fellow Spanish players that he was the first person to sleep with Ana and that she found out and was humiliated. I don't know if there's any truth in that but it's the kind of thing that wouldn't surprise me and I find it hard to believe that she would have just dumped Verdasco for Scott if Verdasco was being the perfect gentleman and did nothing wrong because that would make her a bit of a douche which she doesn't seem to me.
Tweedle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #3928
country flag Cajka
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,893
Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
I've heard rumours that Verdasco was boasting to the fellow Spanish players that he was the first person to sleep with Ana and that she found out and was humiliated. I don't know if there's any truth in that but it's the kind of thing that wouldn't surprise me and I find it hard to believe that she would have just dumped Verdasco for Scott if Verdasco was being the perfect gentleman and did nothing wrong because that would make her a bit of a douche which she doesn't seem to me.
we don't know any of them personally, but Verdasco definitely gives me that impression, he really looks like one of those guys that would be bragging around, so it wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't come across as a mature man. And, from what we heard, Ana avoids every contact with him, she ignores him every time he tries to speak to her, so who knows...
__________________
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3929
country flag gaviotabr
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20,177
gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Maybe you're right but I doubt the break up was as simple as that. We only know they were together at the start of the off season of 08, we don't know that they were together right up until she started dating Scott, they could have broken up of their own accord in the 2/3 weeks or whatever it was before that. I've heard rumours that Verdasco was boasting to the fellow Spanish players that he was the first person to sleep with Ana and that she found out and was humiliated. I don't know if there's any truth in that but it's the kind of thing that wouldn't surprise me and I find it hard to believe that she would have just dumped Verdasco for Scott if Verdasco was being the perfect gentleman and did nothing wrong because that would make her a bit of a douche which she doesn't seem to me.
I don't want to defend Verdasco at all.. Who knows what happened? She did go from him to Adam in the blink of an eye though.. she was with Verdasco in Madrid on december 15th, and was pictured with Adam in Australia on december 27th. I'm sure Fernando wasn't perfect.. otherwise she wouldn't have set her eyes on another douche in such a short space of time.

I just think that part you bolded in the interview is a lot more about the douche golfer than about Verdasco. You have to agree her relationship with Adam was a lot more meaningful, a lot longer, she even gave that idiot another chance. I bet he is much more of a reference for saying its really hard to find good man who is supportive of her, than anyone else.
__________________
Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #3930
country flag Cajka
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,893
Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I just think that part you bolded in the interview is a lot more about the douche golfer than about Verdasco. You have to agree her relationship with Adam was a lot more meaningful, a lot longer, she even gave that idiot another chance. I bet he is much more of a reference for saying its really hard to find good man who is supportive of her, than anyone else.
That's for sure. If she has to say things like: "I won't be playing tennis forever!", then there's something really wrong. Why would you even have to explain such things to a normal person in the first place. He knew what's her profession from the beginning, he should accept the terms. Maybe that's why she left him.
__________________
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios