3 of Rena, Fran, Sam, Caro against exception for Aga to play her home WTA in Katowice - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #1
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
3 of Rena, Fran, Sam, Caro against exception for Aga to play her home WTA in Katowice

Interview with Aga's coach Tomasz Wiktorowski about Katowice tournament:

According to the rules the tennis player from top10 can play only one International tournament at the first half of the season. Agnieszka has very early chosen for herself Auckland. Can you still do something about it?

We wanted to try. The chances are not high now. Agnieszka and Lagarder Management applied to WTA for exception and the opportunity for her to play the 2nd International tournament in first half of 2013.

Did WTA agree?

We haven't got the official reply yet. Unofficially we got to know that this issue was transferred to Player Council which said "no".

Do you know who voted?

The result of voting was 1:3. In the council there is Sam Stosur, Serena Williams, Francesca Schiavone and Caroline Wozniacki. We can only suspect who supported us.

Karolina.

This is what you said...
Other tennis stars didn't allow Aga for a start.
We still wait for the official WTA announcement. But it's difficult to think that something can change.

Anyway it would be only the beginning of the way to get Aga to Katowice.

You should remember that the presence of Wozniacki at the tournament, the presence of the 2nd star from top10 would complicate the situation.

The rise of prize money is required.

Yeah and it's difficult to predict that additional money would be found. In Brisbane there will be additional stars and additional prize money which will rise to one million of american dollars.

In Shenzen the prize money has risen to 500k USD.

Yeah, as you can see about which money we teld. You should be prepared for that. Only than you can start the negotiations with potential players. This tournament is an unusual event for Poland. But I remember that it's a long road for Aga's participation in it.

http://tenis.przegladsportowy.pl/Ten...922,1,289.html

Last edited by TeamUla : Nov 20th, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena, Francesca and Sam against exception for Aga to play her home WTA in Katow

Sam, SW and Fran...

But rules are rules...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #3
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena, Francesca and Sam against exception for Aga to play her home WTA in Katow

I bet Wozniacka said no.

Sam was probably the one who DGAFF. Serena just wanted to be a bitch. Fran and Woz probably hoping to countervulture.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #4
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The result of voting was 1:3. In the council there is Sam Stosur, Serena Williams, Francesca Schiavone and Caroline Wozniacki. We can only suspect who supported us.
anti-Vulture players council , good job ladies!!!

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #5
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't commit to Auckland if you want to play Katowice.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #6
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Aga did it before knowing there will be a Katowice tournament.....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #7
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my least liked players in that council...
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #8
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose if Aga wants to play, they'll force Caroline out. So maybe she voted no?

instargram
duhcity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #9
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
I bet Wozniacka said no.

Sam was probably the one who DGAFF. Serena just wanted to be a bitch. Fran and Woz probably hoping to countervulture.
Of course Karolina said no. Piotr is behind this tournament, he decided they'll move the tournament from Copenhagen to Poland, and he never wanted Radwanska to play anyway.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #10
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

The company which organizes the tournament is the same which produced Wozniacki's "Oxygen" song.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #11
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Aga did it before knowing there will be a Katowice tournament.....
No one forced her to commit that early.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #12
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

wow bitches are strict
fouc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #13
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Lordrena has spoken. So it was written, so it shall be done.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #14
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I'm surprised Serena gives a damn about this.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #15
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
anti-Vulture players council , good job ladies!!!
Three of the four players in that players council played one more tournament than Radwanska this year.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Nov 20th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote