Peak Henin vs Peak Azarenka - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who wins Peak Henin vs Peak Azarenka

Henin on all surfaces 82 81.19%
Azarenka on all surfaces 3 2.97%
Henin everywhere but hard courts 5 4.95%
Azarenka everywhere but clay 8 7.92%
Henin everywhere but grass 3 2.97%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #16
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Henin vs Peak Azarenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Serena/Venus vs Azarenka - too obvious demolition.
Azrenka would be whipped handily by Juju even more embarassingly. Against Serena or Venus she could at least (maybe) depend on sloppy returning and errors from her relentless grinding, not to mention that Vuvu needs pace to work off. Juju would eat her alive and humiliate that serve. She was a consistent returner and could take the initiative in rallies as well.
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #17
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1_and_uh_noone View Post
Azrenka would be whipped handily by Juju even more embarassingly. Against Serena or Venus she could at least (maybe) depend on sloppy returning and errors from her relentless grinding, not to mention that Vuvu needs pace to work off. Juju would eat her alive and humiliate that serve. She was a consistent returner and could take the initiative in rallies as well.
Uh, no.

We are talking about peaks. Peak Venus and Peak Serena would destroy Peak Azarenka worse than Peak Henin. Peak Venus and Serena wouldn't have sloppy returning and errors - duh.

Peak Venus and Peak Serena, Peak Peak Peak Peak Peak Peak.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #18
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1_and_uh_noone View Post
Serena is 5-0 vs peak Azarenka , including matches where she didn't even try to play well and matches where she didn't notice from peak Vika any resistance like at Olympics and Madrid

if we imagine Serena + Juju in WTA2012, it would have meant no titles for Azarenka this year at all

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #19
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

OK making the results of this poll private is just cruel.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #20
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
OK making the results of this poll private is just cruel.
i don't know how to change it , because i've forgotten to make it opened

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #21
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena is 5-0 vs peak Azarenka , including matches where she didn't even try to play well and matches where she didn't notice from peak Vika any resistance like at Olympics and Madrid

if we imagine Serena + Juju in WTA2012, it would have meant no titles for Azarenka this year at all
I did not say Vuvu stood a chance against SErena or Venus, just that her type of hard-down-the-middle play is likely to force more errors from Serena/Venus than Juju.

Peak does not mean 4 winners per game and 0 UE. Your opponent is going to do her part as well.
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #22
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold

I agree that of all the top players of the last decade or so Henin is probably the one peak to peak Azarenka would have least chance against, other than maybe peak of peaks Serena of 2002. Against Serena or Venus she could atleast exploit her consistency advantage, and disrupt their rythym with variety, and use the down the centre tactic Capriati used well. Against prime Henin she would be completely useless, there is nothing she could do which would be effective, she cant outhit her, she isnt more consistent than Henin, she cant outmaneuver her, she definitely doesnt play better defense or run better.

Pretty much a moot point as she would go 0-15 vs all of them, or maybe 1-14 or 2-13 vs peak Venus with the occasional win over Venus on a slow hard court when Venus had an off day, which was prone to from time to time on slower courts even in her peak periods (on clay it wouldnt matter since Azarenka is too useless there to ever beat peak Venus).
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #23
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'll just post this one time, and I am out of here, but remember with that scenario, Masha would have been titleless too and still missing her career grand slam.

Oh, and no threads about Vika in GM, mainly b/c her true fans don't care about GM and stay in Vikaland, we don't have a need to create weird peak threads etc and try to make our player relevant. She's relevant for us, that's enough.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #24
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
I'll just post this one time, and I am out of here, but remember with that scenario, Masha would have been titleless too and still missing her career grand slam.

Oh, and no threads about Vika in GM, mainly b/c her true fans don't care about GM and stay in Vikaland, we don't have a need to create weird peak threads etc and try to make our player relevant. She's relevant for us, that's enough.
Just checked

Siberian Siren - 30 Viewing
Serena Slam - 12 Viewing
Vikaland - 2 viewing

as for Masha , she won enough titles after beating Serena and Justine,

PS: Probably i need to open threads like "Peak Azarenka vs not in form and not motivated Henin/Venus/Serena"
but she still won't have noticeable chances

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Nov 20th, 2012 at 07:16 AM.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #25
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo St View Post
angry sharapova fan wanting to make vika fans suffer lolo you guys..
Angry about what? Vika

Henin in two sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #26
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

NashaMasha
запишитесь к доктору, ваше аномальное хейтерство - это ненормально
Malvina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #27
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvina View Post
NashaMasha
запишитесь к доктору, ваше аномальное хейтерство - это ненормально
вы тоже лечитесь и вас тоже вылечат

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #28
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo St View Post
angry sharapova fan wanting to make vika fans suffer lolo you guys..
This, must spread reputation though. Too early to tell since Vika probably didn't reach peak yet. On HC current peak Vika against peak Justine would be fascinating with Justine the eventual winner.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #29
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Obvious feel-good thread for NashaMasha who wants to distract from all the polls Maria has been losing during this off-season. I mean Peak Pova who according to her fans is so much better than Peak Azarenka is clearly losing the poll to Justine in the other thread so what sense does it make to compare an even lesser (again, according to Maria's fans) player to Justine? None, other than venting your frustration on a player you dislike (the same with Aga and Vika in many other threads). Also NID that the usual suspects, Maria fans respectively Azarenka haters, posted in this thread as well.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #30
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting match-up.
not really. it's NID.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote