Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #586
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

It's nice that Laura and Heather are pushing each other to greater heights.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #587
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd prefer her to go through qualies for Sydney but I think she'll join Heather in Auckland. She spends Christmas in Australia so I can't imagine her travelling back to China just for one week.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #588
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
She may also play Brisbane(first week).

Sydney is week 2 so it may depend how she does week 1. Personally I rather see her play Hobart.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #589
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Just made these

Kuznetsova / Mauresmo vs Robson / Stoop 2009 Wimbledon R2 Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #590
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #591
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Laura and Madison Keys are the future of WTA.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #592
country flag kundalini

kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Anyone know where Laura will start 2013?
According to the Independent, Laura is playing the new event in Shenzhen during the opening week. 3 papers have the same interview quotes though the other two don't mention this particular fact.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...e-8320610.html
kundalini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #593
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini View Post
According to the Independent, Laura is playing the new event in Shenzhen during the opening week. 3 papers have the same interview quotes though the other two don't mention this particular fact.

So I was right. lol all who disagreed can eat my ass
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #594
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
So I was right. lol all who disagreed can eat my ass
We didn't t, we just guessed wrong.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #595
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad she likes coming to China, but still I can't be there.. Hope she won't draw against so many Chinese again
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #596
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini View Post

The Grauniad and Wail articles showed up for me in Google alerts, but the Indy one never did. I'm impressed that you were able in the small hours to analyse all the articles and realise they were from the same interview but that only this one had the scheduling nugget.

Evidently Laura's been doing quite a bit of press lately as another batch of stories has shown up, based on new material, I think.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012...to-make-impact
http://au.eurosport.com/tennis/strug...15/story.shtml
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...no-big-spender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Express
She has the time ahead of her to make her fortune – and the talent. She says: “I expect to play on at least until my early 20s.
WTH?

Also, weird URL for the eurosport story, but it does link to a Laura item at the moment, apologies if it morphs into a Monfils one by the time you click it.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #597
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Early 20s

Anyway I'm glad her scheduling is sorted. Spending Christmas at home for a change must have been the deal maker. Hopefully China will be a good omen for her again

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #598
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Early 20s??!....

I'm happy her Dad is looking out for her financially. I can't wait to see how she does in 2013. It's going to be exciting!
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #599
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Robson vs Melanie Oudin 2012 Australian Open [Qualifying R1] Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #600
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quick!!! Please vote for Laura here I should've voted for her but thought she would've sailed through in this field

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=471218&page=5

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote