Off season - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #46
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Troll, please.

Coming here makes me feel safe, I just saw that Pop Contest mess, wow, it's so creepy. Makes me feel paranoid.
I know right? Oh god. Better than any book tbh The fact that they're actually stalking people's Twitter's is insane. Even mine, sob Oh well. Maybe we should run our popcon to spruce this place up. Hahaha.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #47
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
I know right? Oh god. Better than any book tbh The fact that they're actually stalking people's Twitter's is insane. Even mine, sob Oh well. Maybe we should run our popcon to spruce this place up. Hahaha.
We should hire those people to solve some mysteries for us. For example, I'm dying to find out who's A in PLL. Maybe Brigade knows. Maybe Brigade is A team actually, you never know.

On a serious note, I can't even figure out what they're even arguing about. It's such a weird mess, I read few pages and I felt like my brain would explode.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #48
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
We should hire those people to solve some mysteries for us. For example, I'm dying to find out who's A in PLL. Maybe Brigade knows. Maybe Brigade is A team actually, you never know.

On a serious note, I can't even figure out what they're even arguing about. It's such a weird mess, I read few pages and I felt like my brain would explode.
That really made me laugh. Wont be shocked tbh And a fellow PLL fan!

Lol it's such a loooong story tbh. I don't even know where to start. I think it all came out last night. Haha.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #49
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana has entered Pattaya City. That pretty much settles her schedule for january and february.. its a weird one TBH. Also ends any possibility of her playing Fed Cup against Slovakia, IMHO.

This is how I think it will be:

Quote:
Hopman Cup

Week off (not playing Sydney)

AO

Pattaya

Week off (not playing Fed Cup)

Doha

Dubai

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #50
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those outfits are fug. Lol there's been so little activity here off late, so I thought I'd just troll. Haha,

I'm too lazy these days.. I should be doing my usual overposting.. boring the whole world, but keeping the forum active.

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #51
Harry.

OMG ANA PLAYING AN INTERNATIONAL!? The Mayans were right tbh .. Haha.. But jokes aside.. yeyy!
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #52
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
OMG ANA PLAYING AN INTERNATIONAL!? The Mayans were right tbh .. Haha.. But jokes aside.. yeyy!

She doesnt want 2013 to be another titleless year!

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #53
Harry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Still might be .. What are the odds Vika signs up for this one just to troll us?
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #54
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Still might be .. What are the odds Vika signs up for this one just to troll us?
I'd say about 0%. I'm sure Vika hopes to win AO.. considering Pattaya starts one day after the AO final..

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #55
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO Sorana Cirstea and Ana Ivanovic on holiday in London

Do you remember Sorana Cirstea editorial writing to you last week? These lines start .... "I am writing these lines the 3A ranks, during a Tarom flight, out of reach. Just look up here you say, another routine flight added to the 150-200 made ​​by me this year. Now But I do not expect any tournament at the other end, but a well deserved holiday with my best friend, Ana Ivanovic ".

Thus, the two players were relaxed, had fun and found deeper British capital, even if the city chose them for several holiday seasons come every year to play at Wimbledon. Sorana and Ana spent 5 days 'recovery' in London this week and have returned to training.

From their getaway relaxation, us and share their new through some pictures that we offer below.

http://mysport.gsp.ro/tennisone.ro/n...dra-11438.html
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #56
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #57
country flag gaviotabr

Ana's legs.. She can easily join Victoria's Secrets Angels.

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #58
Harry.

Love those pictures, haha. They really do look like long lost sisters.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #59
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

OMG our princess Ana looks so fresh and amazing in this pics. Good luck in Pattaya city. It would be great if she manages to start her year this like:

Hopman Cup - winner (with Novak Djokovic)
Australian open - Semifinal
Pattaya city - Winner

Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #60
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Curious who will win a 2013 WTA tournament first, Ana or Maria?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote