One Direction Fangirling - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #1
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
One Direction Fangirling

I know I know, don't kill me! I erh uh erm...kinda like some of their songs. I'm gonna get shitted on for this I know, considering how much I hate Justin Bieber

Who's the best singer?
Who's the hottest?
Who's likely to have a successful solo career?

Liam

Harry

Zayn

Niall

Louis

Last edited by Tennisation : Nov 19th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #2
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Direction Fangirling

Best singer = Harry / Liam
Hottest = Zayn (honourable mention for Nialler cos he's saaaa adorable. He's not bad looking, and has the best personality of the bunch imo )
Most likely to have a successful solo career = Harry
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #3
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Who's the best singer?
Who's the hottest?
Who's likely to have a successful solo career?
Zayn, Zayn, and Zayn.

Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #4
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Liam
Zayn
Liam/Harry
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #5
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

My assessment of their voices:

Liam - the most consistent singer of the group and the one you can count on to deliver every time although he can sound a bit flat live. Liam's voice has versatility but he doesn't have the range that Zayn has. As far as improvements, I think this is his full potential and I don't think he'll get better than this. Unfortunately, his voice can sometimes be overshadowed by Harry or Zayn because it's not as explosive or stands out.

Harry - I love Harry and I think he's super adorable but he's by far the most overrated member when it comes to singing. His voice is the least improved from the X factor days a couple years back. If anything, he sounds worse now than he did before. He has the rocker type voice that all the girls love but he's very limited in his ability. He also sounds the worst live and you'll realized there's a lot of studio editing behind the song once you hear him live because he really struggles to hit a note barely outside of his average range.

Zayn - wow, what a surprise. I must say, when he was on X factor a couple of years ago, he was practically the most useless singer of the group. They don't call him the "human echo" for no reason. I really thought to myself, what the hell did Simmon Cowell see in this guy that allowed him the chance to be in this boy band. He's the most shy of the group and I think that he had trouble expressing his vocal potential due to that fact. A couple years later, he's the most improved singer of the group. He went from a one liner to now practically a "lead" singer in their latest album. If you noticed, he's the one singing all the high notes because the other guys can't sing them, the boys even admitted that Zayn sings the hardest parts of the song and it's difficult filling in for him when he's not there. Zayn has versatility and range, but at the same time he can be inconsistent especially live which leaves him even more room for improvement. I guess Simmon really saw potential in him, he even said recently that out of all the members, Zayn surprised him the most and he sees the most improvement and potential in.

Niall - I'll give him credit for playing the guitar, otherwise, he has a very mediocre voice.

Louis - awful and tone deaf, he's even worse live. I have no idea how he's in this band.

Last edited by Tennisation : Nov 20th, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #6
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Zayn and Harry are the best singers
Zayn is the hottest
And i reckon harry would probably have the best solo career

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #7
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought Nadine from Girls Aloud would have the best solo career. She flopped worse than Xtina.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #8
country flag Tennisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
And I thought Nadine from Girls Aloud would have the best solo career.
IKR? But I think Harry could be the Cheryl of Girls Aloud.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #9
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IKR? But I think Harry could be the Cheryl of Girls Aloud.
Is Harry the most popular? That seems to matter more than anything. But the fact that he is one of the better singers won't hurt at all.

I think Cheryl is the 3rd or 4th best singer in GA. But it didn't matter because she is Britain's sweetheart.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #10
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not attacking the guys from One Direction on a personal level (I recognize they're under strict contract to do and sing exactly what they're told) but Tennisation .

You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread? Judging you so hard right now .

The only question that matters to me is #2 and the answer to that is Zayn.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #11
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this thread would be about the seriously disturbing phenomenon of psychotic One Direction fans polluting the social networks.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #12
country flag Tennisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
I'm not attacking the guys from One Direction on a personal level (I recognize they're under strict contract to do and sing exactly what they're told) but Tennisation .

You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread? Judging you so hard right now .

The only question that matters to me is #2 and the answer to that is Zayn.
It's all Zayn's fault, who can resist such sexy creature?
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #13
country flag Mynarco
EIFORYA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Puke. Be right back

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #14
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's all Zayn's fault, who can resist such sexy creature?
As long as I pretend he's a model I'm good

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Nov 20th, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #15
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

3x Harry

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote