The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Page 501 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #7501
country flag tubumochi

tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice tubumochi is just really nice
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilardo View Post

nice!.big gaby photo.
Thanks bilardo.
tubumochi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:47 PM   #7502
country flag Rambler44

Rambler44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish you all a pleasant day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabclarin1210.jpg (54.7 KB, 19 views)
Rambler44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #7503
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler44 View Post
I wish you all a pleasant day!
Thanks! You know, this picture illustrates how her features are perfect for the camera. That classic square jaw, great cheekbones, and almost ideal proportions. You rarely see a bad picture of her.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #7504
country flag Rambler44

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201166643.jpg (44.3 KB, 11 views)
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #7505
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Rambler and Bilardo, thanks from bringing the thread up again!
nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #7506
country flag TNT96

TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of

I miss her being on the tour. I wish she would have one a few more slams-so talented, beat Graf more than any other player, had 91 Wimbledon final in the bag, so many semifinal appearances in slams. Wonderful person and player
TNT96 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #7507
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

Sabatini was a very pretty women. Not much talent or tennis ability to go with the prettiness, but I admire the prettiness and glamor she brought to the sport, much like Kournikova. That kind of star player, mediocre tennis abilities aside, is hard to replace.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #7508
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Thanks for your comment on her good looks, but what's that about her "mediocre" abilities: it's funny how you say that while every top player or tennis expert has always said the contrary, that Sabatini is one of the most talented players ever. Even Mónica (whom I like so much but who is limited on some tennis areas herself, just as Gabriela's serve, Mónica had trouble playing anywhere near the net and her volley was not good)said so, as I quote her words on Gabriela in 1996:
"She definitely could have won more Grand Slams, for sure,I don't know why she didn't; she had so much talent. Some of the volleys she could hit were unbelievable. It was just pure talent and great touch."
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee

Last edited by gabybackhand : Oct 8th, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:42 PM   #7509
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian KC View Post
Her perfume must be exotic like her!
I had her perfume last year was very nice

http://www.fragranceshop.com/discoun...FczHtAod3VwAOw

That one it was.

I miss her greatly was one of my fave players in her day.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #7510
country flag Rambler44

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabcopadavis092012.jpg (38.0 KB, 9 views)
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #7511
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Gabriela was at the Tenis Club Argentino some days ago.
Here you can see an inteview with her.

Gabriela Sabatini encabezó esta tarde un evento que se realizó en el Tenis Club Argentino, como embajadora de la Fundación Argentina Contra el Cáncer en el mes mundial de la concientización sobre el cáncer de mama. Luego, entregó premios, se paseó con ex jugadoras y habló con Clarín.

La mejor tenista argentina de la historia pidió más torneos de mujeres en el país, defendió a Juan Martín del Potro, quien fue silbado en el Parque Roca por la Copa Davis y habló de mucho más. Mirá el video con la entrevista

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Gaby-...802120055.html

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #7512
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Love her so much..my alltime Fave together with Chris!!!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #7513
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of

Fotos de Gaby en el TCA en el día mundial de la prevención de cancer de mama
(Photos of Gaby in the day of breast cancer prevention)

Singles:WMemphis,Fes,Barcelona,SF Rosmalen, Istambul
CH Singles:WOpole, SF Belfort
Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WWimbledon,Indian Wells,Moscow,Fes,F Istambul,Silver Medalist Beijing (w/manu86) SF YEC Doha
CH Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WLas Vegas,Waikoloa,Perth,Sorrento,F Dothan,WSan Diego,F Opole
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:56 PM   #7514
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the new pics, guys!
nat75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #7515
country flag JAMAICA ANDY

JAMAICA ANDY is an unknown quantity at this point

The attached website link contained photos which showed that Gabriella Sabatini attended an activity in November 2012. She demonstrated her gorgeous outlook as well as her attractive feets.
Please go to the link:

http://beleza.terra.com.br/corpo-em-...ceb0aRCRD.html
JAMAICA ANDY is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread