Dexter - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #466
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future
Re: Dexter

^^ also this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCuqXMsllmU

As for last night's episode...

Deb

Isaak

don't know what to say... for now.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #467
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

a thread about Dexter

waiting to watch the last episode. not liking this season so far, besides ep. 1, 2 and 4. I'm sorry but I hate Hanna
this season reminds me of the 3rd. not many "twists" for now, I was expecting something stonger. hopefully I will be denied.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #468
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

I called it right from the start that Izaac was gay.

The scene with Izaac and Dexter in the bar was one of the best ever Dexter scenes. It was just brilliantly well done and acted.

The incest thing being dragged up was cringey though. I thought they left that ridiculous plotline dead and buried after season 6.

But Hannah is in danger next week and I don't like that at all She's one of the best ever Dexter characters.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #469
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

where do u guys stream/torrent it from, i haven't been able to find a torrent yet wah
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #470
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
where do u guys stream/torrent it from, i haven't been able to find a torrent yet wah
Try torrentz.com , you can find almost everything there.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #471
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

team Deb
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #472
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i laughed even before i clicked the vid cos i knew what was coming
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #473
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I still really like Deb too
MH0861 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #474
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
The scene with Izaac and Dexter in the bar was one of the best ever Dexter scenes. It was just brilliantly well done and acted.

The incest thing being dragged up was cringey though. I thought they left that ridiculous plotline dead and buried after season 6.

But Hannah is in danger next week and I don't like that at all She's one of the best ever Dexter characters.
Completely agree!! Just watched it and it was amazing.

The scene with Deb/Dexter was really awkward and terrible but it was such a stark contrast to the next scene with Isaac/Dexter - which was brilliant. I was sitting there wishing there's some way for them to become friends. Side note: why oh why were all the men in that gay bar ugly as FUCK?!

Something's going to need to happen to LaGuerta and soon. She's quickly and quietly piecing things together and Dexter is too busy with Isaac, Hannah and Deb to even notice.

And I HATE that they brought the kids back.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #475
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Completely agree!! Just watched it and it was amazing.

The scene with Deb/Dexter was really awkward and terrible but it was such a stark contrast to the next scene with Isaac/Dexter - which was brilliant. I was sitting there wishing there's some way for them to become friends. Side note: why oh why were all the men in that gay bar ugly as FUCK?!

Something's going to need to happen to LaGuerta and soon. She's quickly and quietly piecing things together and Dexter is too busy with Isaac, Hannah and Deb to even notice.

And I HATE that they brought the kids back.
Jennifer Carpenter must really hate the writers on this show. It must be really awkward telling your ex-husband you love him, even if it is on screen.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #476
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Jennifer Carpenter must really hate the writers on this show. It must be really awkward telling your ex-husband you love him, even if it is on screen.
I suppose if they had a nasty divorce. "I love you" isn't really any different from any other line an actor has to say. It's the same as "I farted." "I lost my baby." "The dog is making burgers in the swimming pool." None of it's real.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #477
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be an interesting dynamic to have Matthews back next week from the preview and how he influences LaGuerta's investigation. He had a bad relationship with her, and a really close relationship with the Morgan family. I have a feeling he is going to put a stop to this
MH0861 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #478
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

I thought Carpenter acted brilliantly. I know the incest is weird, but it doesn't feel out of place really.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #479
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

That Dex-Deb scene was intense, I don't care much for the Ukranian mob plot. Laguerta's plot is so ridiculous it makes me laugh.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:19 AM   #480
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
It's going to be an interesting dynamic to have Matthews back next week from the preview and how he influences LaGuerta's investigation. He had a bad relationship with her, and a really close relationship with the Morgan family. I have a feeling he is going to put a stop to this
i hope not. i want to see it played out.

i know dexter is the protagonist, but i'm getting sick of his invincibility. he's just the smartest and strongest and sexiest man in miami...outsmarting the police and criminals and an entire f'ing mafia network, getting away from an axe wielding dude way bigger than him, having women fall for him left and right. ugh.
i need to him see someone from the police be smarter for once.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote