Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #271
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

ya'll are young. fuck everyone. its fun. just be safe. and if you see your getting popular fall off the grid a bit so your not a household whore. discreet sluts are the best

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #272
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Nice to see this post up again

I think it really depends, but generally speaking gay people are more mature and intellegent, at least more careful on things because a lot of gay people have had tough relationship or learnt a lot of the dark side of being gay, we will be more mature and less selfish. But some straight guys are also looks like being playful or childish, but they can still be smart and mature.

I want to also talk about one of my straight 'friends' I dont know he treat me as a close friend or not. He is so gayish that love to hug closely and hold hands around with all boys in my class. I am one of his 'victims'. You know as a gay people, and he is sooo sweet and flirty, I love to play with him, slowly I developed some friendship with him and with some twist, I find myself loving him. I just keep sticking with him once I get back to school. I feel like taking advantage of him, fooling him, and feel guilty. I want to stay away with him, but I just cannot resist finding him and he is my only or lne of my little boy friend at school.

My post is so trivial.

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #273
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get the obsession to have casual sex. Its just sex. It would mean a lot more to me if I did it with someone I liked.

On that note. Don't even get me started on my lack of love life. I feel like I'm wasting my life being 18, single and never really had a boyfriend/ done anything with a guy before. That's the one think I don't like about being gay, its so hard to meet people. Why is it that the one thing I want most in the world is less and less attainable the more you want it =='. At least I have my cats and Lana

Didnt think id get this candid on TF. Gonna staunch some ice cream now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.

Last edited by Six Feet Under : Nov 19th, 2012 at 02:28 PM.
Six Feet Under is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #274
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

longtin, straight people seem to always be so touchy feely with gay guys its weird. i guess they're just comfortable with their sexuality and it's obvious he's not really serious with anything if he does it to so many people! you should distance yourself cos you're just hurting yourself at this rate.

arlyn, u know what they say. being gay is like playing a game of life in hard mode
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #275
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
longtin, straight people seem to always be so touchy feely with gay guys its weird. i guess they're just comfortable with their sexuality and it's obvious he's not really serious with anything if he does it to so many people! you should distance yourself cos you're just hurting yourself at this rate.

arlyn, u know what they say. being gay is like playing a game of life in hard mode
I know I just cannot resist to do something gay with him. We are just really simple, maybe close friends when we are together, but I just will miss him so much and want to see him when not having school...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #276
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
I don't get the obsession to have casual sex. Its just sex. It would mean a lot more to me if I did it with someone I liked.

On that note. Don't even get me started on my lack of love life. I feel like I'm wasting my life being 18, single and never really had a boyfriend/ done anything with a guy before. That's the one think I don't like about being gay, its so hard to meet people. Why is it that the one thing I want most in the world is less and less attainable the more you want it =='. At least I have my cats and Lana

If I were to write something here, I'd just copy this. Feels like I wrote it.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:16 AM   #277
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post

You are only 18.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:35 AM   #278
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
i guess it's jsut different for everyone for me i can't really like someone unless i actually knew them. like i could be physically attracted to you but it doesn't compell me to approach them let alone have sex with them or something. maybe i'm just being too picky?
I don't think you're too picky. I would never feel comfortable enough to have sex with someone I've just met. I'm not judgemental, so I wouldn't say it's wrong to do that, just in my case, it doesn't feel well, I think I'd never actually enjoy it.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:07 PM   #279
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

I might end my relationship. Mess.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM   #280
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

I need so much help
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:38 PM   #281
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
I might end my relationship. Mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
I need so much help
Spill.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #282
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Spill.

So many things to say.

One thing that has always annoyed me is that we don't go out to dance that much as I would like, his friends (specially his fag hag) don't like me, so when we do go out it's always on small groups or with my friends or just the 2 of us, this for us has become quite an issue because his fag hag and friends always have plans on weekends and always try to make him go out with them (without me of course) which is not the ideal but I don't mind that much, problem is he thinks I do mind and he has been lying to me about his whereabouts as if I was a control freak, one time like 2 months ago he didn't go home at all a whole weekend and his dad was so worried that he called me trying to reach Fabian and I didn't know where the hell he was, that's how I found out his lies.

Another thing is that he has been really depressed the past week and I of course have been by his side the whole time, we actually got much closer I thought, sharing our feelings and sharing personal stuff we hadn't before, which is a super huge thing for me as I tend to be Mr. Ice King sometimes, but anyway just when I thought all our problems were in the past this Tuesday he accuses me of making him feel bad, saying all these horrible things to him that never came out of my mouth, he literally called me a "male bitch" he probably thinks I'm cheating on him too.

We haven't officially break up yet but I don't know it is all so weird, he went as far as not talking to me at all these days, he even blockeed me from facebook for a couple of hours yesterday didn't respond any of my whatsapp texts, anything no contact nada. Today he unblocked from facebook, commented on my wall some irrelevant stuff like nothing happened, I've been ignoring him the whole time of course.

The worse thing is that I think I love him and I feel like this is a co dependant relationship like you don't have idea the anxiety I have been experiencing these days. I just don't like feeling this way for a guy.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:39 AM   #283
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

I just cannot get anyone but I mean I guess it will eventually happen
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:23 AM   #284
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I don't think you're too picky. I would never feel comfortable enough to have sex with someone I've just met. I'm not judgemental, so I wouldn't say it's wrong to do that, just in my case, it doesn't feel well, I think I'd never actually enjoy it.
I never did.

Well, I never did as much.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:25 AM   #285
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post

So many things to say.

One thing that has always annoyed me is that we don't go out to dance that much as I would like, his friends (specially his fag hag) don't like me, so when we do go out it's always on small groups or with my friends or just the 2 of us, this for us has become quite an issue because his fag hag and friends always have plans on weekends and always try to make him go out with them (without me of course) which is not the ideal but I don't mind that much, problem is he thinks I do mind and he has been lying to me about his whereabouts as if I was a control freak, one time like 2 months ago he didn't go home at all a whole weekend and his dad was so worried that he called me trying to reach Fabian and I didn't know where the hell he was, that's how I found out his lies.

Another thing is that he has been really depressed the past week and I of course have been by his side the whole time, we actually got much closer I thought, sharing our feelings and sharing personal stuff we hadn't before, which is a super huge thing for me as I tend to be Mr. Ice King sometimes, but anyway just when I thought all our problems were in the past this Tuesday he accuses me of making him feel bad, saying all these horrible things to him that never came out of my mouth, he literally called me a "male bitch" he probably thinks I'm cheating on him too.

We haven't officially break up yet but I don't know it is all so weird, he went as far as not talking to me at all these days, he even blockeed me from facebook for a couple of hours yesterday didn't respond any of my whatsapp texts, anything no contact nada. Today he unblocked from facebook, commented on my wall some irrelevant stuff like nothing happened, I've been ignoring him the whole time of course.

The worse thing is that I think I love him and I feel like this is a co dependant relationship like you don't have idea the anxiety I have been experiencing these days. I just don't like feeling this way for a guy.
i'm just gonna be honest and say there's so many signs that point to the failure of this relationship already. lack of compromise, seemingly lack of trust, the way he's treating you, the lack of maturity (blocking on fb, ignoring, tacky little stuff like that with seemingly little reason)

how long have u been with him? just know that one or two intimate moments isn't worth a dozen moments of bullshit. you should do what makes you happy, and being with him clearly isn't making you happy. breaking up with him is gonna hurt, but aren't you hurting just being with him right now? and it seems like the longer ur with him, the more ur gonna hurt soooo would u rather long and painful, or really long and painful?

hope everything works out somehow for u tho