2014 FIA Formula 1 · world championship - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #511
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 FIA Formula 1 world championship

Interesting that just before the start of the race Ferrari "fouled" Massa's gearbox deliberately in order so that he starts the race behind the place he qualified by incurring a penalty.

Anyway, fabulous race - fabulous track (lots of overtaking)

And the championship goes down to the wire (Ecclestone happy)

Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #512
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

hope nothing bad will happen to Vettel in last race
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #513
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
Do you guys enjoy this circuit?! It may well be worse than Korea and India combined.
Hope you had saw the race. One of the best of the year..

Thank you Lewis!!

For bring the decision to Brazil. And here, I guess the track is more suitable to Ferrari than to Red Bull. Even with this, 13 Pts is a good advantage to Vettel.

If Lewis had a more reliable car, he could be fighting for the title, easily..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #514
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Hopefully Sebastian failures and Fernando wins the championship. It's the only way. But finishing 3rd in Texas was huge for his chances, as well as Lewis passing Vettel.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #515
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Hope you had saw the race. One of the best of the year..

Thank you Lewis!!

For bring the decision to Brazil. And here, I guess the track is more suitable to Ferrari than to Red Bull. Even with this, 13 Pts is a good advantage to Vettel.

If Lewis had a more reliable car, he could be fighting for the title, easily..
Yes, I have to admit that it was a fantastic race. Lots of overtaking - even if the DRS zone was too easy IMO - but Turn One provided plenty of nice overtaking.

I hate Vettel more and more, calling Lewis "silly" on the radio just because baby whinny got passed in the DRS Zone.

I loved Lewis in the pre-podium room, saying to Vettel: "You're quick, huh!"

Vettel & Alonso not shaking hands. Red Bull winning the Constructors' Championships, and not even celebrating. I know Vettel is not World Champion yet, but come on...

Allez Alonso at Interlagos! Full rain scheduled for the whole week-end, it should be fun. I sooo hope Fernando can win over Vettel. Do you guys know the scenarios for Alonso to win the Championship?
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #516
country flag Filippo-Nastya

Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
Do you guys know the scenarios for Alonso to win the Championship?
1) Alonso 1st, Vettel 5th or lower
2) Alonso 2nd, Vettel 8th or lower
3) Alonso 3rd, Vettel 10th or lower

VALENTINO ROSSI - 9 TIMES WORLD CHAMPION - 106 WINS
KIMI RAIKKONEN - F1 WORLD CHAMPION 2007 - 20 WINS
Reus, quer, Linie, Tooor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNkjH9m7y0
Filippo-Nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #517
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Hopefully Sebastian failures and Fernando wins the championship. It's the only way. But finishing 3rd in Texas was huge for his chances, as well as Lewis passing Vettel.
typical Ferrari fan
hope it's Alonso who crash out
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #518
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filippo-Nastya View Post
ooh, that's gonna be very difficult for Fernando.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #519
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filippo-Nastya View Post
If He wont crash he should do it without problem

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #520
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

If Ferrari don't screw Massa again he should get at least a podium here given recent form, in a good car he's awesome around Interlagos.

As for the championship I can't see Vettel losing it thankfully. I guess the main thing is qualifying near the front of the grid then having a simple steady race avoiding all the drama he can, especially if the weather plays up.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #521
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Have you read Alonso's thoughts about Massa's grid penalty?

Quote:
"[I'm] proud of this decision but more proud of this decision to say the truth, sometimes when teams take decisions not many people say the truth."
Disgusting bitch this Alonso. There's nothing to be proud of in abusing the rules. I was thinking it's not a wonder McLaren didn't get on with Alonso, at McLaren they are a gentleman racers, Alonso's not. And guess what?

Quote:
McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh suggested that Ferrari's tactic was exactly the kind of policy that his outfit's reluctance to get involved had displeased Alonso during their ill-fated 2007 partnership.

However, he refused to criticise Ferrari for the decision.

"Teams and team principals can decide how they run their programmes," he said. "It was tough but it is very clear that they are very focused on Fernando.

"It worked, as it worked for Fernando, and unless we forget Fernando was with us - and it was not doing those things that meant that Fernando left us.
Win-at-all-costs mentality doesn't work at McLaren, but at Ferrari it works. Alonso and Ferrari are a Match Made In Heaven.

And I support Vettel in the title battle. Racing wins if the champion isn't as clear No. 1 in his team as Alonso is.

A proud fan of
Sergiy Stakhovsky
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #522
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Vettel is the clear #1 at Red Bull

Athletics are all about winning. Second place is first loser.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #523
country flag *Jean*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Vettel is the clear #1 at Red Bull

Athletics are all about winning. Second place is first loser.
how do you live your permanent ban from menstennisforums?
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #524
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Have you read Alonso's thoughts about Massa's grid penalty?

Disgusting bitch this Alonso. There's nothing to be proud of in abusing the rules. I was thinking it's not a wonder McLaren didn't get on with Alonso, at McLaren they are a gentleman racers, Alonso's not. And guess what?

Win-at-all-costs mentality doesn't work at McLaren, but at Ferrari it works. Alonso and Ferrari are a Match Made In Heaven.

And I support Vettel in the title battle. Racing wins if the champion isn't as clear No. 1 in his team as Alonso is.
Great post. Sometimes I simply wonder how someone like Alonso can even have fans.

Anyway Vettel should thankfully stop Alonso from another title on the weekend which is great.
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:18 PM   #525
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Hamilton dominated the first two practice sessions, followed by the Red Bull and Ferrari..

Looks like Ferrari is preparing the cars for the rain. There's more than 80% of possibility of rain on Saturday and Sunday, around here..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote