Maria's 2013 Schedule - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #46
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria's 2013 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
if I'm not mistaken 3 Fed CUP ties in 4 years are required by ITF
Thanks. So probably no Fed Cup next year.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #47
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria's schedule for the first half of 2013 is now
available. Maria is scheduled to play ten tournaments
and will be playing one event for the first time.
Here is the schedule:

December 30
Brisbane International
Brisbane, Australia
Hardcourts, Outdoors

January 14
Australian Open
Melbourne, Australia
Hardcourts, Outdoors

February 11
Qatar Total Open
Doha, Qatar
Hardcourts, Outdoors

March 6
BNP Paribas Open
Indian Wells, USA
Hardcourts, Outdoors

March 17
Sony Open Tennis
Miami, USA
Hardcourts, Outdoors

April 22
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
Stuttgart, Germany
Clay, Indoors

May 4
Mutua Madrid Open
Madrid, Spain
Clay, Outdoors

May 13
Internazionali BNL d'Italia
Rome, Italy
Clay, Outdoors

May 26
Roland Garros
Paris, France
Clay, Outdoors

June 24
Wimbledon
London, UK
Grass, Outdoors
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #48
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

at her playing Doha. Do not like.

YES to her playing Stuttgart again though I was worried she wouldn't.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #49
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer her to play Doha instead of Paris indoors I thought she would have more time on grass but looks like a full clay schedule again :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #50
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I like the schedule. Very similar to this year, although I think she will probably skip Doha. Tough field this year too

And she's playing Stuttgart again
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #51
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
at her playing Doha. Do not like.

YES to her playing Stuttgart again though I was worried she wouldn't.
She had to commit Doha since its Premier-5 and she would lose the year-end bonus money. Still chance she wont play, although 5 weeks between AO and IW looks unnecesseraly long. She doesnt care about Zero pointers & rankings of course, but the money, boy, the money...

Also this means she can skip one of the Tokyo/Montreal/Cincinnati trio.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #52
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I think that Maria would have to play some International tournament where she is the only major player, not only for the points but also for win a title without facing Serena or Vika. Like Vika played Linz.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #53
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I think that Maria would have to play some International tournament where she is the only major player, not only for the points but also for win a title without facing Serena or Vika. Like Vika played Linz.
this is not a Maria like !

I think she should take care of her body if she really want to do something big in Wimbledon .
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #54
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I am really happy about that schedule. Fingers crossed that she will play every single one of these events and be healthy to do so.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #55
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO at her committing to that useless Middle East event... Also it's good to see her doing a full red clay schedule again - the more matches she has on red dirt going into French, the better. Clay is not damaging to your body as much as these slow azz hardcourts at the start of the year, so I'd really like her to skip or tank some HC event in order to preserve her body for clay and grass season. And finally win that fookin Miami title, will ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #56
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks alright!!

Why only half a schedule though? ... Guess she'd like to test her body's response before comitting to the second half of the season
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #57
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, Matt Cronin said on Twitter that she was going back to practice this week. Exopova is getting ready for Milan
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #58
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
she doesn't care about tournaments without her main rivals

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #59
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I love that she's playing Doha. Hopefully she skips/tanks Madrid.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #60
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Good schedule. Not too crowded, playing pretty much whenever possible and getting enough rest in between.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote