Dani and Peng in Singapore Nov 25. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Dani and Peng in Singapore Nov 25.

The inaugural 2012 edition, to be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 24th & 25th features four world-class tennis stars, each representing their continent.

With prize money of US$520,000, the continental round-robin format will have the players compete over two days and battle for "Pride, Honor & Glory".

Participating Players of the 2012 edition:

Asia – Kei Nishikori (JPN)
Europe – Janko Tipsarevic (SRB)
North America – Mardy Fish (USA)
South America – Juan Monaco (ARG)

Alongside the event is the addition of a Tennis Festival at the Kallang Tennis Centre that aims to encourage communities from all walks of life to learn tennis and to lead a healthy active lifestyle through sport.

With continuous support and involvement of the tennis communities, we hope the Clash of Continents will become more than just an event but a platform for tennis enthusiasts to connect.

In addition, two women's tennis stars Daniela Hantuchova and Peng Shuai will play a exhibition match on Sunday, 25th November 2012.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums

Last edited by Jorn : Nov 27th, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Next up: Dani and Peng in Singapore Nov 25.

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:41 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Time Activity Players Duration Venue
9.00am Clash of Continents - Tennis Festival START OF SESSION Kallang Tennis Centre
10.30am Player Participation - Session 1 Peng Shuai / Hantuchova 30 mins
11.00am Player Participation - Session 2 Nishikori / Monaco 30 mins
12.00pm Clash of Continents - Tennis Festival END OF SESSION
12.45pm Autograph Session #1 Peng Shuai / Hantuchova 30 mins Singapore Indoor Stadium
Summit Planners Booth
1.30pm Autograph Session #2 Tipsarevic / Querrey 30 mins
2.00pm Women's Exhibition Match Peng Shuai vs Daniela Hantuchova Singapore Indoor Stadium

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #4
country flag sunyafei

sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all sunyafei is a name known to all

Shuai def. Dani 64/63
Daniela
sunyafei is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote