Who are the least classiest players on tour? - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #211
country flag rjd1111

rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Serena doesn't grunt that's true she roars

I have to admit you are correct. I just heard Serena roar

on the court. I was so surprised she did that as it was

the first time I heard her do that. That primodial, from

the bottom of her gut roar was quite emphatic.

It happened when she hit that final ACE to win the Gold

medal at the Olympics. But that wasn't a hindrance, that

was a message. The Queen of the jungle had already gotten

her prey

Carillo made a point of it going off the air when

she said " heres another look at the final point

with commentary by Serena Williams "

Last edited by rjd1111 : Nov 19th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
rjd1111 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #212
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd1111 View Post
But that wasn't a hindrance, that

was a message. The Queen of the jungle had already gotten

her prey
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #213
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
The umpire deserved it...and you said it yourself: it ain't classless if it's deserved.
How did she deserve it!?! She was doing her job as she should, it wasn't deserved. Serena just went psycho, no suprise there.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #214
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The umpire deserved it...and you said it yourself: it ain't classless if it's deserved.
Deserving of verbal abuse for doing their jobs *correctly*. That's a new one.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #215
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
To all of the screwball posters in here calling Serena classless...

Yer projecting. It's your head which is in miss Williams' rear end (only then can one be able to even think about putting the word Serena and class in the same sentence).

Even Serena herself would admit (in whatever classless manner) that her sister is the classy one.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #216
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Czink
Examples? I´ve heard already from some people that she can act pretty sometimes, but I haven´t the pleasure to see any of her tanturms on court yet.
SVK is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #217
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Deserving of verbal abuse for doing their jobs *correctly*. That's a new one.
Yes she deserved it. Of the 2 options Asderaki had (a let or forfeit), she chose the harshest so she deserved the harshest response. Nothing new there. It was Serena's first hindrance in the match and it was unintentional. You wouldn't be smiling if your work supervisor fired you because you intentionally spill coffee on your co-worker even if the rule gave her that option. At the FO few months later the same Asderaki chose a let on what she judged as a Razzano hindrance and didn't forfeit the point in Serena's favor why?

Last edited by gbenga : Nov 20th, 2012 at 02:16 AM.
gbenga is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #218
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Yer projecting. It's your head which is in miss Williams' rear end (only then can one be able to even think about putting the word Serena and class in the same sentence).

Even Serena herself would admit (in whatever classless manner) that her sister is the classy one.
You're free to your own opinion, and I'm free to be right.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #219
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
How did she deserve it!?! She was doing her job as she should, it wasn't deserved. Serena just went psycho, no suprise there.
So when can one complain to the umpire then? Because according to you not even when they miss countless of calls ( '04 u.s. open) it still is no good.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #220
country flag Dominic

Quote:
So when can one complain to the umpire then? Because according to you not even when they miss countless of calls ( '04 u.s. open) it still is no good.
Hmm I don't remember saying it wasn't of for Servena to complain at the USO 04, I clearly said a couple times that 04 had nothing to do with 09 and 11.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #221
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
You're free to your own opinion, and I'm free to be right.
Yes, you're also free to be a delusional idiot and that's the option you seem to choose mostly!
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #222
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
Yes she deserved it. Of the 2 options Asderaki had (a let or forfeit), she chose the harshest so she deserved the harshest response. Nothing new there. It was Serena's first hindrance in the match and it was unintentional. You wouldn't be smiling if your work supervisor fired you because you intentionally spill coffee on your co-worker even if the rule gave her that option. At the FO few months later the same Asderaki chose a let on what she judged as a Razzano hindrance and didn't forfeit the point in Serena's favor why?
Because there are two different categories of hindrance; Asderaki did not have two options - there are separate rulings for deliberate vs. unintentional hindrance. This topic has been beaten to death and the next afterlife on this forum.

A shout of come on is deemed an intentional hindrance because the action (saying come on) is intentional, whether or not the intent to hinder is actually intentional. That's a point penalty. Verbal utterances of pain (in Razzano's case) are treated under the same rule as if a ball falls out of your pocket or something: the first instance is a let and a warning while you're docked a point for each subsequent time.

You can take several seats.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #223
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Hmm I don't remember saying it wasn't of for Servena to complain at the USO 04, I clearly said a couple times that 04 had nothing to do with 09 and 11.
The frustration of seeing a repeat of '04 in her eyes, boiled over. So it's linked together.
Her reaction was unfortunate, but it's deeper frustration.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #224
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Dominic really does have an obsession with Serena. Pathetic human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #225
country flag adamselby

adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough adamselby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
Inspired by the "classiest" thread

Serena, Shazzapova, Aza, Capriati, and Henin tied in my book
why be so down about Capriati ?? apart from a little bit of shop lifting 15 years ago what did she do wrong ?? no no if there is one who is abit of a downer its Kornikova ! that lady spent all day between serves showing off and posing knowing the cameras were on her . . . not any more they're not.
adamselby is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread