Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #226
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
He will be in the next season as well , so he probably has an important role in the current one. Maybe he will win it all!
Jeez, spoiler alert
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:37 PM   #227
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute

Denise

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:05 PM   #228
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Jeez, spoiler alert
He could be the one going home next and still be called to join the next season so ... anything could happen.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:30 PM   #229
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody know if tonight's episode is just a recap or if it will be an actual episode with gameplay? The Thanksgiving week episode is usually a recap, but the preview makes it seem like it will be a normal episode.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:10 AM   #230
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Abi. I felt so bad for her.

I will miss my eye candy but at least I'll get to see him on the jury.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:08 AM   #231
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I was feeling really bad for Abi ... until she started to talk back and argue with Denise. Like seriously, we get it that it's your 2nd language and that you might be misunderstood but when someone clearly stated how you reacted to something, don't deny it and start acting like a victim when you've been on of the biggest bully in Survivor lol. Pete was a good player, he just allied himself with the wrong girl who screwed everything up, not gonna be a loss.

Lisa really screwed up her chance at the money imo. She's fleeing a sinking ship which is not a good case in the final TC and she doesn't bring anything to the table beside a vote. It's never good to go to the final TC being the bottom player of your alliance each time. To be honest, I'd take Carter over her, he seems more solid and reliable. As if she needed to go try to make an alliance with Penner after hearing Malcolm wanted her to be in the top 4. Stupid move really.

Also I didn't get what Skupin was saying...am I wrong or is he the one who talked to Malcolm about final 4? That HE wanted to go to the final 4 with Denise and Malcolm? Then he goes and say he doesn't fully trust Malcolm and blah blah blah about how he shouldn't have let Malcolm bring him into that alliance....

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:50 AM   #232
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa lost it already last week by voting with vote Pete/Abi, that was her last chance at winning.

Denise talked too much tonight, I don't like it when people make themselves too marked at tribal councils, I think short, polite but intellegent answers are better in the long run. It's not as if what she was saying wasn't true, it was, I'm just not sure it looks great in front of the jury.

Scupin was right not to jump, big moves are fine in moderation, too many big moves and you start looking a bit sketchy and untrustworthy.

Carter needs to make a move eventually, otherwise his overall gameplay will look shocking in front of the jury.

Penner doesn't have enough solid solid alliances at this stage.

Malcolm is still in the best position to win and then Denise thereafter.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:11 AM   #233
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Why would any of you feel sorry for Abi? English not being your first language doesn't give you an excuse to be a bitch and bully everybody at camp. TBH that tribal council was one of the best I've ever seen. Denise and Jeff were really both just letting her have it. I hope she keeps crying all through the next episode up to the point that she is sent home (or quits).

Did anyone else notice Skupin ended up voting for Abi? So even if he had switched his vote, Pete still would have gone home. Pointless drama added to tribal council by production.

Carter is such a fucking idiot. I liked Lisa for a while but she's starting to annoy me as well. Penner and Skupin are not going to be able to win as returning players. If Malcolm or Denise doesn't win I will be absolutely floored.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM   #234
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

While I didn't feel bad for Abi last night, I did find myself annoyed with Denise. I liked her at the beginning of the season, but she has started to really grind on my nerves for some reason. Which is a shame, because I have a feeling that she will win.

I have a suspicion that Abi will stay next week. She should get dragged along for a while for her vote and because of the fact that she will be easy to beat.

My prediction for next week is that Penner wins immunity and Malcom/Denise/Skupin/Lisa/Abi blindside Carter.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM   #235
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously how does someone like Carter even get cast for the show? He's such a dud and not at all attractive

Abi is a bitch but it's inevitable she'll be back for another season.

Abi should've just voted Pete (seeing as he was going home anyway) and kept her idol, but of course she's too stupid to figure that out
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM   #236

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I annoys me that Jeff thinks Abi is a "villain" and they are trying to give her that edit. She is not at all conniving enough to be a true villain.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
My Twitter
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #237
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
While I didn't feel bad for Abi last night, I did find myself annoyed with Denise. I liked her at the beginning of the season, but she has started to really grind on my nerves for some reason. Which is a shame, because I have a feeling that she will win.

I have a suspicion that Abi will stay next week. She should get dragged along for a while for her vote and because of the fact that she will be easy to beat.

My prediction for next week is that Penner wins immunity and Malcom/Denise/Skupin/Lisa/Abi blindside Carter.
I have the same problem with Denise, and i didn't feel sorry for Abi as well... I think that Abi is making it to the final TC... RC/Pete/Abi got too much air time at the begging so the only logical explanation is that one of them is going really far and obviously that's Abi...She is getting some sort of Phillips edit, while Denise is getting Sophie's post merge edit and that's why i think that she is going to win it all...
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM   #238

I'm also sick of the editing on this show. You know Carter isn't going to win based on him getting no airtime for the first half of the season. Not that I want him to win, but jeez at least make it a possibility.

My Twitter
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM   #239
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

a couple more min per episode would be great so we can hear at least something from everyone,even in the first episode everyone had a confessional except carter and he made it to the final 7 at least,so unfair
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM   #240
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

His confessionals are probably too boring to air, Lisa asked him what did he like best of the reward and he said "the salsas"
It would have been fun to see Malcom blindsided but I guess we'll have to wait another week, they need to break that Malcom-Denise duo somehow.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote