SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 362 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #5416
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Hi Miranda

I can imagine that you was scared I mean to be locked in a room is not a good feeling but you forget that you can always can start to scream

The pumkkin was behind my window.I feed the birds with peanuts but only when it's very cold outside.

How was your weekend ? I was shopping yesterday and today I relaxed at home.I'm very sleepy ...

See you
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #5417
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD

I wish you the best Herzlichen Glückwunsch
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #5418
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

oh yes, you are so smart, screaming aloud may help me

oh birds can eat peanuts? aren't they too hard for them to chew?

i did nothing special during the weekend, just the usual dim sum gathering and tennis session

its horrible that i still feel unwell 2 months aftre my dad's death, i was supposed to feel more released since he can't bother me any more. But no matter how hard I tried, i still have lots of things to think in my brain, make me hard to sleep. Now i can only rely on that "black bean tea", lets hope it will show its effect soon

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #5419
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

this website does not work that well for me, super slow and always got disconnted

hi Leonard

happy birthday. I wish you and susu, tutu and barrie barrie gonna live happily forever and together

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #5420
country flag Miranda

yesterday, i dreamt ahout some internet friends, and wave was one of them. I hope that if wave can see my message, please come out and at least say a formal goodbye to us if she does not want to post any more, so that we don't have to worry about her

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:00 PM   #5421
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I'm always screaming when I'm in trouble I'm the german siren

I cut the peanut in little pieces because so the birds have no problems to chew

Tennis and dim sum is a nice waste of time

Time will heal all wounds I'm sure in some weeks and months you can start to sleep better But maybe the tea can help you ?

I also have problems with this forum It's so slow

I still don't give up the hope that Wave will return again.The last time I heard about her was in late summer as she wrote me a card.I think she is fine

See you
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:59 PM   #5422
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD

I wish you the best Herzlichen Glückwunsch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
this website does not work that well for me, super slow and always got disconnted

hi Leonard

happy birthday. I wish you and susu, tutu and barrie barrie gonna live happily forever and together
Thank you ladies
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:36 AM   #5423
country flag Miranda

hello gala

poor neighbour of Gala, always heard her horrible noises

wow, the peanuts are already very small but you still managed to cut them into pieces, are you the scrissor red-clothes Freddy?

the black bean tea needs long time to have effect, the book said it takes at least 3 months

well, i don't think wave will ever return, you also said argentino will return but my friend, how many years had passed now and we still haven't seen him . Of course i wish wave is in good conditions, but i also want to hear a formal goodbye from her since we have known each other for so many years

i got another bad news 2 days ago, it is horrible that my aunt (the younger sister of my brother, and the kinder one) died out of a sudden. She was still super fine when we saw her in my dad's funeral and she didn't have severe illness. May her soul rest in peace

see you

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:37 AM   #5424
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Thank you ladies
did you eat a lot ?

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:05 PM   #5425
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi, what is actually in the food "Dim Sum"? I wanna try it
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM   #5426
country flag Miranda

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM   #5427
country flag Miranda

dim sum is a kind of traditional Chinese food which we mostly eat as a kind of social gathering with friends or relatives. This is not the "formal meal" for us, they are tiny food mostly made by steaming and mostly being served in a "wood" (sorry not wood but i don't know the word in English) container like this . They can be found in most traditional Chinese restaurants but only in the morning and before dinner time, we won't eat them as dinner.

Last edited by Miranda : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:41 AM   #5428
country flag Miranda

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:54 AM   #5429
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

And is it mostly seafood?
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:07 AM   #5430
country flag Miranda

no, there are almost hundreds type of dim sum, they are all very delicious. Some is made with rice cover with shrimp inside, some with pork chop, some is in beef form, some in fish, some in chicken, some made from sticky rice, some made with curry sauce ............

Closed Thread