Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #181
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

I bought Petra's outfit from Stuttgart today at the Nike outlet perhaps it will bring me terrible luck
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #182
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
I bought Petra's outfit from Stuttgart today at the Nike outlet perhaps it will bring me terrible luck
Well,would a bf 4 years younger than you equal terrible luck?What if he were VERY mature and good-looking??Would it be possible??Or is Petra all by herself in that crowd?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #183
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,would a bf 4 years younger than you equal terrible luck?What if he were VERY mature and good-looking??Would it be possible??Or is Petra all by herself in that crowd?
I'll stick to imitating her game...when it's on, of course...
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #184
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
This one ?

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #185
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,although he embarrassed us somewhat by moseying into the end zone from 31 yards away at glacial speed,Leftwich's utter lack of mobility ultimately allowed us to play target practice with our pass rush.....Could be a tough game next week in San Diego with Rivers taking aim at our suspect secondary,but it's nice to have a two-game division lead with only 6 games left.......And Shifty,I don't know what to say: That was just ugly,though it was nice of Andy Reid to claim that he saw a dedicated effort yesterday...maybe that was the onset of insanity,though

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #186
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

dedicated effort my ass, yesterday was ugly mess with bunch of arguing and finger pointing on sidelines. I don't know where to begin it was one of the worst games in Andy era. Who let rookie starter throw the ball 40+ times when we have McCoy and your all wins come when he has 25+ carries but now we didn't have even him, it was brutal at the end of the game. Even Jets somehow won againts Rams who almost beat 49ers
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #187
country flag bruce goose

For the record,McCoy suffered a concussion at some point....I'm not sure precisely WHEN but that might account for the lesser carries.

This was actually a little sad to watch cuz I know that Reid has been thru a lot with the sordid death of one of his sons,so I felt some sympathy watching so many players quit on him...and then he refused to throw them under the bus,a classy move.I'm not sure that the personnel moves were such a bright idea last year as Andy has done well with low-key stars who were team oriented.On those rare occasions when the Eagles had a flashy star like T.O.,things were sort of rocky;Andy's not the kind of coach for a turbulent,prima donna roster.You need a respected disciplinarian like Belichick or Parcells to manage a bunch like that.This current roster was NEVER a team,just a collection of talented players who were messily acquired.....You'd think that GMs would learn,huh?

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #188
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
This one ?

Yeah that's the one.

It's quite nice, actually.
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #189
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the record,McCoy suffered a concussion at some point....I'm not sure precisely WHEN but that might account for the lesser carries.

This was actually a little sad to watch cuz I know that Reid has been thru a lot with the sordid death of one of his sons,so I felt some sympathy watching so many players quit on him...and then he refused to throw them under the bus,a classy move.I'm not sure that the personnel moves were such a bright idea last year as Andy has done well with low-key stars who were team oriented.On those rare occasions when the Eagles had a flashy star like T.O.,things were sort of rocky;Andy's not the kind of coach for a turbulent,prima donna roster.You need a respected disciplinarian like Belichick or Parcells to manage a bunch like that.This current roster was NEVER a team,just a collection of talented players who were messily acquired.....You'd think that GMs would learn,huh?
No, No, No. less carries are only because Andy refuses to play balanced game and throws Michael under the bus making him stand in the pocket and take all those hits, even when Michael was running like crazy in Atlanta he had less hits and they were less brutal, now all of them accumulated and he loses the ball if you breath on him. McCoy as any back had few minor concussion this is just part of the game, before Sunday's game i didn't remember last time when he turned over the ball. Eagles are mess right now, i think even Mike Singletary with his "We go out, we hit people in the mouth" comments would be better coach at the moment than Andy.

I like Andy as person and what he done with Vick the person after his jail time, his dedication to franchise but on the football field he misused Michael and made team soft, i think it's time to let him go, there plenty of teams and he can find coaching job in NFl. Some might overreact to want to fire him now but i think he deserves more respect than this and be replaced at the end of the season.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #190
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
No, No, No. less carries are only because Andy refuses to play balanced game and throws Michael under the bus making him stand in the pocket and take all those hits, even when Michael was running like crazy in Atlanta he had less hits and they were less brutal, now all of them accumulated and he loses the ball if you breath on him. McCoy as any back had few minor concussion this is just part of the game, before Sunday's game i didn't remember last time when he turned over the ball. Eagles are mess right now, i think even Mike Singletary with his "We go out, we hit people in the mouth" comments would be better coach at the moment than Andy.

I like Andy as person and what he done with Vick the person after his jail time, his dedication to franchise but on the football field he misused Michael and made team soft, i think it's time to let him go, there plenty of teams and he can find coaching job in NFl. Some might overreact to want to fire him now but i think he deserves more respect than this and be replaced at the end of the season.
"Throwing someone under the bus" usually implies that you're forcing someone to take the blame for YOUR screwups,and I don't think that's Andy's intention there.Besides,McNabb would constantly roam out of the pocket and make throws while moving.If I had to GUESS,Andy may've suggested to Vick that he sees the whole field better when he's not moving around so much,but I doubt that he prohibited him from leaving the pocket.Even if he HAD done so,that wouldn't stop Vick from simply throwing the ball away to avoid hits.There's a lot more protection and liberty for QBs nowadays to NOT get called for intentional grounding.I remember back when Marino--who had the mobility of a one-legged sloth--used to avoid LOTS of sacks and hits by throwing it away.

...and,on a side note,thanks to Shula's clout on the NFL Competition Committee,Dan would get pampered horribly by the refs if any pass rusher just lightly bumped him after the throw.....PLUS he very rarely got called for grounding even when it was a textbook case.Still,Dan provided so many great games for NFL lore that I'm sorry that he couldn't get just one ring

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #191
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
"Throwing someone under the bus" usually implies that you're forcing someone to take the blame for YOUR screwups,and I don't think that's Andy's intention there.Besides,McNabb would constantly roam out of the pocket and make throws while moving.If I had to GUESS,Andy may've suggested to Vick that he sees the whole field better when he's not moving around so much,but I doubt that he prohibited him from leaving the pocket.Even if he HAD done so,that wouldn't stop Vick from simply throwing the ball away to avoid hits.There's a lot more protection and liberty for QBs nowadays to NOT get called for intentional grounding.I remember back when Marino--who had the mobility of a one-legged sloth--used to avoid LOTS of sacks and hits by throwing it away.
Andy tried to make Vick true pocket passer but his release time is not fast enough to save himself, also he's too short and small to stand in a pocket. Michael has great legs and athletic enough to extend plays moving out of the pocket or even get downs by running himself but without protection from offensive line which is horrible he wasn't able to do that because defenders get to him really fast. Andy's stubbornness in a way screwed Michael with his wrong game plan, Vick sees field and throws better when moving. He was and is running first QB but Andy tried to convert him to pass first.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:44 AM   #192
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Andy tried to make Vick true pocket passer but his release time is not fast enough to save himself, also he's too short and small to stand in a pocket. Michael has great legs and athletic enough to extend plays moving out of the pocket or even get downs by running himself but without protection from offensive line which is horrible he wasn't able to do that because defenders get to him really fast. Andy's stubbornness in a way screwed Michael with his wrong game plan, Vick sees field and throws better when moving. He was and is running first QB but Andy tried to convert him to pass first.
Well,I can appreciate your complaint here but--again,this is just a guess--perhaps Andy was concerned that Vick would repeat the same mistakes that McNabb sometimes made at key moments...that is,he took off running for a 1st down and totally missed the open receiver who was 50 yards downfield and probably would've had a TD.

I suppose it's because some rookies are so completely awful,but I'm disappointed with how easily impressed some media are with many young QBs...just like some guys get horny over ANY model no matter how ugly and scrawny she is.So far,I haven't seen ANYthing from Noles that would justify avid support from Eagles fans,and it's a little sad that the uplifting redemption of Vick might end with his taking a back seat to such an unremarkable QB

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #193
country flag bruce goose

Am really glad to hear that the 'track' officials have found and shaven a nice long,level area for the Penguin Ice Slide this year...it should keep the sporting purists happy that it won't be held on a slightly downhill slope as in other recent years.With an effective running start,a top competitor might well be able to break the previously-unimaginable 100-meter mark this year

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #194
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am really glad to hear that the 'track' officials have found and shaven a nice long,level area for the Penguin Ice Slide this year...it should keep the sporting purists happy that it won't be held on a slightly downhill slope as in other recent years.With an effective running start,a top competitor might well be able to break the previously-unimaginable 100-meter mark this year
Really ?

Quote:
Tienes que comprar boletos para Lucha greco-romano de los osos polares;es un evento MUY popular y los asientos desaparecen rapidamente
I don΄t speak Spanish. Did you mean ?

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #195
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Really ?

This is NOT an official Olympic racetrack for the Penguin Slide,thank goodness