How are the European protests/strikes going? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #16
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How are the European protests/strikes going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
LOL, the author of that piece is a Libertarian nutjob who moved to the tax haven of Switzerland in 2010, went on a tour of Conservative television shows in the US to slander his native country and had his company (Saxo Bank) print 10,000 copies of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged so he could hand them out to politicians and business partners. His bank is also the sponsor of a cycling team led by the self-admitted doping offender Bjarne Riis and has been under investigation for stock manipulation. Not exactly a neutral observer
That's why I can't stand Libertarians more than any other group. They're all nutjobs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #17
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsser View Post
They want more bailouts from US taxpayers.
what the hell are you talking about, USA debt is

and China holds your bonds

and your S&P Fitch and Moody's gamble on people's lives

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #18
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Spain is a fucking mess, just take a look at this:

Riot police beating a 13 year-old boy, and then they beat a girl who confronts them for beating the boy
this is fuckin disgusting
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #19
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post
what the hell are you talking about, USA debt is

and China holds your bonds

and your S&P Fitch and Moody's gamble on people's lives
Not true in the way that I think you mean it.

The biggest holders of US debt are American individuals, institutions and Social Security. Now it's true that other countries hold a lot of our debt. But that's because we are the cleanest dirty shirt in the hamper.

Where else are they gonna go, Zimbabwe? Greece? Spain?

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #20
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

^^ the part of ur debt that china holds is enough to decide ur destiny. USA are not as relevant as in the 90s

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #21
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^ the part of ur debt that china holds is enough to decide ur destiny. USA are not as relevant as in the 90s
Then, we all agree that USA should no longer give EU money, like USA did early this year, agree?
Williamsser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #22
country flag Gawain

Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold

Like we will ever be able to compete with Chinese or Indian terms of employment.
Unskilled labor jobs (such as automotive industry) will vanish in Europe.
Gawain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #23
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We heard the same thing about Japan a couple of decades ago.

There's an old saying: If you owe the bank fifty thousand dollars, you're in trouble. If you owe the bank 50 million dollars, the bank is in trouble. Deal with it.

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #24
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Still bitter that Romney lost? Get over it!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #25
country flag HippityHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Still bitter that Romney lost? Get over it!
WTF are you talking about?

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #26
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
Is this a joke?
i don't know what part of that post you are thinking about since none of that is a joke or remotely could be. denmark is a capitalist country and the vast majority of people in europe support the present system where the most vulnerable people will get support. also, americans who think that europe depends on the aid from the us are just

it is also true that the us is not as relevant as in the 90's. which doesn't mean it's irrelevant, mind.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #27
country flag HippityHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
i don't know what part of that post you are thinking about since none of that is a joke or remotely could be. denmark is a capitalist country and the vast majority of people in europe support the present system where the most vulnerable people will get support. also, americans who think that europe depends on the aid from the us are just

it is also true that the us is not as relevant as in the 90's. which doesn't mean it's irrelevant, mind.
The part of the post that said there will always be a "roof over my head, food and education". From what I'm seeing on the news, Greece in particular, is having trouble providing these things to its citizens. Now if my information is incorrect, please enlighten me.

Governments get their money from people who pay taxes. If not enough people are paying taxes to support all the "free" stuff, that "free" stuff goes away. I guess the government could always print money. But then the money has no value and the country is still up the creek.

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #28
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
WTF are you talking about?
I'm talking about some users from the US who quote, on multiple threads, from republican affiliated sources,and for some reason they feel the need to bash Europe even though they barely know anything about it. And everybody knows this all thing with the economic crisis started in USA back in 2008.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #29
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen much word of this. Although I sometimes feel that the British media is the most censored in the world.
The EU is made up of Police states anyway, can't see the protesters keeping their heads intact for much longer.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #30
country flag HippityHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
I'm talking about some users from the US who quote, on multiple threads, from republican affiliated sources,and for some reason they feel the need to bash Europe even though they barely know anything about it. And everybody knows this all thing with the economic crisis started in USA back in 2008.
Well, I suppose that some people in the thread are "bashing" Europe. However I started the thread for information since many of the news sources here made it seem like Europe (except for a few countries) is is meltdown mode.

But I still don't understand what that has to do with the Presidential election.