Ana Vrljic cheering thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #271
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Vrljic cheering thread

Semis:

Vrljic def. Pekhova 6-2 6-2

Final tomorrow against Karolina Pliskova
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #272
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see another convincing scoreline, but it'll be might dificult tomorrow. Pliskova leads their h2h with one win from 3 years ago, when she, even as a 17 y.o. ranked in the 500's managed to take out ana 3 and 6.

Ana has just one batch of 14 points left to defend this year (don't know if those even count towards her ranking, but I'm guessing they do) so she's safe for AO qualies, but currently she is closer to 250 than to 200, which is not nice to see with regards to slams.

Anyway, best of luck in the final!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #273
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Very nice tournament for Ana

She's been playing well lately. She's 16-5 in singles in her last six tournaments (one $50K, the rest all $25Ks).

But, yeah, Pliskova will be very tough...
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #274
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

I just noticed that Ana is the defending champion at Zawada (Opole). She has had a lot of success at this tournament. She was RU in 2006 and 2008, and won it last year.

Looks like she'll be ~240 if she loses tomorrow and ~228 if she wins.

Last edited by networthy : Nov 17th, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #275
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I just noticed that Ana is the defending champion at Zawada (Opole).
I failed to notice that Sometimes I forget that points are defended from the same tournament last year, not the same week one year ago.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #276
country flag ma re

Lost 3:6, 2:6 but still no shame in this result. I wish, however, that she opts for another event this year just to be on the safe side about Melbourne (assuming she chooses to participate).
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #277
country flag networthy

^ She's #2 on the list for the $15K next week
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:40 PM   #278
country flag networthy

Ana is having a good week, at the $25K in France. In R1 she beat Razzano (CH #16) and in R2 Coin (CH #60), both in straight sets. In the QF she plays Hogenkamp (#197), so it's a good opportunity for Ana.

In doubles, Ana/Sadikovic are into the SF; they'll play Dinu/Perrin.

Good luck, Ana!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #279
country flag ma re

Nice week! Keep it going Ana!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #280
country flag networthy

Quote:
In doubles, Ana/Sadikovic are into the SF; they'll play Dinu/Perrin.
They beat Dinu/Perrin

Good luck in the final!
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #281
country flag networthy

Quote:
Ana is having a good week, at the $25K in France. In R1 she beat Razzano (CH #16) and in R2 Coin (CH #60), both in straight sets. In the QF she plays Hogenkamp (#197), so it's a good opportunity for Ana.
Ana into the SF with a walkover. Good luck!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #282
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

(Q)Ana Vrljic (CRO) d. (Q)Anna-Giulia Remondina (ITA) 63 46 63

Final against Alison Van Uytvanck.

Phenomenal week for Ana, she already won doubles title with Sadikovic
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #283
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

that's awesome shame it's only a 25K, the field is much stronger...
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #284
country flag ma re

Still going great, one to go Plus there will be A LIVESTREAM on LSH at 14:30 CET, 08:30 for our friends on the EST!
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #285
country flag ma re

Stream quality horrific (don't bother), but at least there's live scoring. Unfortunately, Ana lost the 1st set 6:1.

http://www.tennisscores.de/itf/fftap...electedIndex=1