ART Toronto (Rogers Cup) G2- Week 17 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #136
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Toronto (Rogers Cup) G2- Week 17

Cibulbitch keeps beating my players, will be happy when toronto is over not been good for me...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #137
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(4) Anne Keothavong (GBR) and Patty Schnyder (SUI)vs. Christina McHale (USA) and Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(4) Keothavong and Schnyder

(4) Anne Keothavong (GBR) and Patty Schnyder (SUI) DEF. Christina McHale (USA) and Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
6-1, 1-6, 6-3

This match was a battle from the start but the No.4 seeds weren't going to let a three set match slip under their fingers! They produced some of their best tennis in the final set as a resiliant McHale and Jovanovski seemed to have completed all their tricks from the magic hat as both dropped in consistancy rapidly. Fantastic play from the No.4 seeds!!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Nov 18th, 2012 at 05:02 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #138
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Christina :'(
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #139

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Doubles Quarter-Finals

Andrea Petkovic (GER) and Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) vs. (2) Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petkovic and Wozniacki

Andrea Petkovic (GER) and Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) DEF. (2) Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznestova (RUS)
6-4, 6-3

Petko and Wozniacki carry on their roll. The No.2 seeds had to play a wall today in both Petko and Wozniacki. There was only going to be one winner!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Nov 20th, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #140

Congratulations to all the winners who advanced through to the Doubles Semi-Finals!!

See everyone tomorrow for the Singles Quarter-Finals

Serena Williams
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #141
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Justine/Vika .

Sveta/Bine .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #142
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Anne/Patty
anabel out the spotlight she was last seen going down a dark alley with a bottle of Absinthe
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #143

Singles Quarter-Finals coming up

Good luck Coaches and players

Serena Williams
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #144

Quarter-Finals

(1) Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs.Melanie Oudin (USA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Oudin

Melanie Oudin (USA) DEF. (1) Nadia Petrova (RUS)
3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (1)

It was all going so good, in fact too good for the World No.1 in the opening set, as Petrova could not miss a winner, even if she was to try and miss on purpose. Her serving was perfection and her whole body langauge was that of a World No.1. Though as Oudin came as we all know many times with the resistance in the next set, Petrova struggled to kep her form going, becoming clumsy and inconsistant as the American preyed on the Russian's weaknesses! The Final set came to a stunning battle in tennis as both played some of their best tennis, but in the end Petrova as we have seen many times before became nervy and lost her whole rhythm, for Oudin to create an upset and advance through to another Semi-Final showing! How will the World No.1 fair in the US Open with all eyes and expectation on her to win a maiden Grand Slam title?

Serena Williams
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #145

Quarter-Finals

(13) Jie Zheng (CHN) vs. Donna Vekic (CRO)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Vekic

Donna Vekic (CRO) DEF. (13) Jie Zheng (CHN)
7-5, 2-6, 6-2

This girl is simply amazing. 16 years old and her first major ART tournament. She has blown away the field of strong players adding the No.13 seed to her collection of destruction. Vekic battled hard in the opening set with some ferocious hitting and clever play. But coming into the second set it looed as if the demands of the tournament were taking their toll on her body and stamina as the Croat looked to be struggling as the Chinese woman took a convincing second set. But the Croat was not to give in easily to her Chinese opponent, as out of nowhere petrol seemed to have filled the tank full again as Vekic defended heavily for 3 games to break twice and keep serve. The Chinese woman looked to be confused at this point unsure of what tactic to take as Vekic carried on hr onslaught of dominance. This has been the story of the tournament so far. Can the Croat keep it up and become the youngest player on the ART Tour with a title?

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #146

Quarter-Finals

(7) Victoria Azarenka (BLR) vs. Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Gajdosova

Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS) DEF. (7) Victoria Azarenka (BLR)
6-3, 6-4

Another surprise of the tournament Jarmila Gajdosova who was unspoke of until now creeps through to the Semi-Finals with the most dominant win of the day. When Jarmila is on it, she is certainly on it and she played that level of play that I don't think any opponent would have been able to reach today. Her groundstrokes were simply devastating, while her anticipation on court was second to none out on court. Vika didn't play very well today, the Belarussian showed one game of promise but other than that it looks like she may have a long way to go if she is to return back into the top 2 where she was placed at the beggining of the year. Great result from the Aussie!

Serena Williams
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #147

Quarter-Finals

Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) vs. Mirjana Lucic (CRO)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Cibulkova

Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) DEF. Mirjana Lucic (CRO)
6-3, 2-6, 6-4

The Queen of all returns had her toughest battle to date, but let the fighting Croat know that she was not going to give in easily. Domi played some excellent hitting in the opener as Lucic couldn't get into a rhythm as Cibulkova even made some fantastic winners from the net while she had no serving issues. But again similar to Vekic, coming back to the tour and being not very use to playing a lot of matches it looked as though the Slovak was facing some issues with her fitness. Coming into the final set Lucic took a clear lead but Domi stormed back with a great fighting spirit! Lucic looked disappointed at the end, but Domi looked to be living the dream again!! Nice win as we advance towards the Semi-Finals!!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Nov 28th, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #148

A big congratulations to Oudin, Vekic, Gajdosova and Cibulkova for being our Semi-Finalists!! Some fantastic results!

Losers bad luck

Doubles Semi-Finals will be tomorrow! See u then

Serena Williams
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #149
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Mel
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #150
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Jarka!!!!

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote