Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 318 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #4756
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
In other news,Caroline apparently ranked 4th amongst ALL players in WTA webpage hits during the 2012 season...behind Vika,Masha and--probably just barely--her buddy Aga.Though it's not as desirable as ON-court accomplishments,wouldn't that be a fairly decent indicator of Caroline's popularity?....Even more remarkable,IMO,in light of her subpar,for HER,results this season
Well, that only goes to show that a significant part of her fanbase doesn't consist of bandwagoners but of people who have genuine affection for her.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #4757
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

newspaper in hong kong report that caro will play an exhibition on 4/3/2013 here, i wanna meet caro....but i don't think this is a good idea...
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #4758
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Any News on when Caroline going start Practicing for next season 2013 and where she be Practicing at ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #4759
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, that only goes to show that a significant part of her fanbase doesn't consist of bandwagoners but of people who have genuine affection for her.
Yeah,and Caro had even more hits than the player who had the most dominant season on the tour...though that was largely due to Referee Killer's long absences,I'd guess

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #4760
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Imo it shows that, despite all the criticism from the medias and the hate on here, she is loved out there in the real world and the warm crowds behind her during matches just confirm what that "ranking" says

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #4761
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Any News on when Caroline going start Practicing for next season 2013 and where she be Practicing at ?
Not before December...
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #4762
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good idea to take a long rest now.
Being at the top in tennis means a lot of long, grueling weeks. To beat players like Kerber or Azarenka, Errani or Radwanska, you have to play a lot of long points. They win playing steady, and you have to match it to beat them.
At the big events, you have to beat 2 or 3 top 10 players to win. A lot of fitness involved, lot of focus needed
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #4763
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Not expecting competence from the WTA in how they manage their website,but they still list Copenhagen,WITH scheduled starting date,on their 2013 calendar.....I suppose that any of you Danes could confirm that as an error,or is there an effort being made to somehow salvage the event with another sponsor...thus accounting for Copenhagen's continued placement on the current calendar??
The (Caro's) tournaments move from Copenhagen to Poland will be known official soon...

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1867515.ece

Artikle say Caro likely will play in Poland as A.Radwanska will play in Auckland, as her only MM in 1st half year of 2013.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums

Last edited by Jorn : Nov 19th, 2012 at 01:47 PM.
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4764
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
The (Caro's) tournaments move from Copenhagen to Poland will be known official soon...

Artikle say Caro likely will play in Poland as A.Radwanska will play in Auckland, as her only MM in 1st half year of 2013.
So it would be not ok for the fans if Aga didn´t play..but really good for Caro to play there.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #4765
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Already at the US Open 2012, Aga agreeded to play in Auckland, I dunno if she can skip that now...

A dane suggest the polish tourny can be opgraded as a Premier tournament, but I don't think so, it was stay at 235K (MM) in 2013.

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #4766
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Already at the US Open 2012, Aga agreeded to play in Auckland, I dunno if she can skip that now...

A dane suggest the polish tourny can be opgraded as a Premier tournament, but I don't think so, it was stay at 235K (MM) in 2013.

We will see, but I think also Aga will play Auckland..and Katovice will be an International also..
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #4767
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the update;my guess is that the Poles haven't seen Caroline play a WTA event live in a long time,if EVER...perhaps she played an ITF there 5 or so years ago

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #4768
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

She played in Warsaw some years ago where there was a Premier tournament there.

OR I remember it wrong she got injured and did not play?

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #4769
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She played in Warsaw some years ago where there was a Premier tournament there.

OR I remember it wrong she got injured and did not play?
Both right actually .. She played but later in tournament got injured (ankle) and with-drew.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #4770
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Both right actually .. She played but later in tournament got injured (ankle) and with-drew.
I think it was more a matter of Caro already being injured before Warsaw (from Charleston) and the court was so bad (holes) that she didn't want to risk anything with FO just around the corner.