Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #436
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Christopher ! I followed you on Tumblr btw !

Ohhh I should then. But I have 5664545 tv shows and I promised my mom to start watching Haven so we would finally have a tv show in common.

Of eye candy? You mean not a lot of cute dudes? No just asking since you guys love to call me Lesborah...
ah merci
IKR my tv schedule consists of 10 shows (new girl, revenge, 90210 etc) in ONE WEEK simultaneously
yes i was referring to cute guys, are you actually said lesborah? or is that just your stanning for masha's glorious legs
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #437
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

eugh i just bought beautiful new crisp white bed linen and its such a fucking bitch to keep clean
i look like a crazy OCD person dusting my own bed
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #438
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

The ending of the new twilight has a twist, they added it it's not in the book but it's not something that would piss off fans either. The crowd was shocked though in a good way and LOVED IT.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #439
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I just saw it yesterday I figure they did to put some action in the film as otherwise it'd have been kind of boring, nothing really interesting would have happened
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #440
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post

Or Edward leaving Bella for Jacob
Yes

I want more lulzy unexpected gay couples in tv shows tbh. Edward and Jacob have an impossive love after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
ah merci
IKR my tv schedule consists of 10 shows (new girl, revenge, 90210 etc) in ONE WEEK simultaneously
yes i was referring to cute guys, are you actually said lesborah? or is that just your stanning for masha's glorious legs
De rien
10 shows in a week Oh wow. Do you manage all of them?
Just stanning for Maria's legs. I don't think I like girls. Well I don't know. I dreamed this night I was horny for Shannen Doherty (SO RANDOM WTF). And I am often a boy in my dreams.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #441
Forever Sharapova.

^ omg
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #442
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully that Bella left Edward's sparkling ass for Jacob.

I forgot I needed to catch up on New Girl too. FML. And Revenge.
What is Happy Endings about ?

+1.

I actually read the first book, loved it, went to the cinema with a friend instead of my date (who trolled me so unlucky with guys). Then I started book 2 and got sick of it. Like why the hell does Bella try to kill herself just to hear Edward's voice? So so so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I tried to go back to Twilight with the movie 2, but I stopped to watch it at the exact moment as in the book : the moto scene when Bella goes all EDWARDDDDDDDD SAVE ME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
I read the first 3 books. Started in the 4th, but just couldn't finish it.

Or Edward leaving Bella for Jacob
Happy Endings is one of the several tv shows which is a comedy about a group of friends around 30. This basically, a group of friends hanging out and that's all. It isn't that great but I really like its sense of humor.

Same, I liked the first movie and book but the more I read/watched the more I hated it. ( @ your date btw. Maybe he wanted to avoid the sparkly vampires, not you )
Bella is just very lame overall. Most useless book character ever. Good for you you didn't read the 4th book, it's the worst of all. Too lame to function.
Regarding who Jacob ends up with though, there's something interesting there.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #443
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Happy Endings is one of the several tv shows which is a comedy about a group of friends around 30. This basically, a group of friends hanging out and that's all. It isn't that great but I really like its sense of humor.

Same, I liked the first movie and book but the more I read/watched the more I hated it. ( @ your date btw. Maybe he wanted to avoid the sparkly vampires, not you )
Bella is just very lame overall. Most useless book character ever. Good for you you didn't read the 4th book, it's the worst of all. Too lame to function.
Regarding who Jacob ends up with though, there's something interesting there.
A bit like Friends, Cougar Town, TBBT and that kind of sitcom?

Bella's daughter right? So creepy TBH.

Ok a bit long but such a troll :

Weeeeeeeeeell actually we were friends IRL , except that I was attracted to him. We were hanging out a lot, and a dude who had a crush on me (hate!crush tbh, he loved to act like he hated me but in fact he had a crush on me - so obvious when I think of it back then ) spread the rumor like we were actually together. And Nicolas (the dude) vigorously denied it, in a way that hurt me. So we got into a fight, and we stopped talking for a while.
He begged me to talk to him again because "he missed me so much" , he even put hismelf on knees to beg me omg Whatever . We became friends again, he was flirting much more this time. He was spamming my Facebook Wall as well as an online friend. So I made a convo at 3. They became friends too.

One day, we were flirting all the time. Nicolas asks me out on a date. Either a ~~ romantic movie or a horror movie so I would end up in his arms. Twilight was out that week. So Twilight... but then we agreed to not tell anyone.

I only told my BFF who was not even in our school. One day she tells me "BTW my friend overheard Nicolas making fun of you with his friend, he was talking about his plan on standing you up so you would go to the date all alone, and he would laugh at you after. He couldn't wait to see your face" ............ ......
I had a fight with him : he claimed the girl who overheard hated him. Except that how the hell did she know about our date as I told no one but my bff? I don't think my bff would hurt me like that, she is the sweetest ever and wanted me to have a boyfriend.

It turned out that he was actually going to the date with me, but was too ashamed to say so to his friend. And that he has started flirting with my friend behind my back. They started dating online behind my back too.
At least they are now still together and I believe they got engaged. I hope they will invite me to their wedding even if I won't attend it.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #444
debby

BTW my Twilight tag on tumblr : http://retouratoursfaireuntour.tumbl...agged/twilight
Gotta love Pattinson.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #445
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A bit like Friends, Cougar Town, TBBT and that kind of sitcom?

Bella's daughter right? So creepy TBH.

Ok a bit long but such a troll :

Weeeeeeeeeell actually we were friends IRL , except that I was attracted to him. We were hanging out a lot, and a dude who had a crush on me (hate!crush tbh, he loved to act like he hated me but in fact he had a crush on me - so obvious when I think of it back then ) spread the rumor like we were actually together. And Nicolas (the dude) vigorously denied it, in a way that hurt me. So we got into a fight, and we stopped talking for a while.
He begged me to talk to him again because "he missed me so much" , he even put hismelf on knees to beg me omg Whatever . We became friends again, he was flirting much more this time. He was spamming my Facebook Wall as well as an online friend. So I made a convo at 3. They became friends too.

One day, we were flirting all the time. Nicolas asks me out on a date. Either a ~~ romantic movie or a horror movie so I would end up in his arms. Twilight was out that week. So Twilight... but then we agreed to not tell anyone.

I only told my BFF who was not even in our school. One day she tells me "BTW my friend overheard Nicolas making fun of you with his friend, he was talking about his plan on standing you up so you would go to the date all alone, and he would laugh at you after. He couldn't wait to see your face" ............ ......
I had a fight with him : he claimed the girl who overheard hated him. Except that how the hell did she know about our date as I told no one but my bff? I don't think my bff would hurt me like that, she is the sweetest ever and wanted me to have a boyfriend.

It turned out that he was actually going to the date with me, but was too ashamed to say so to his friend. And that he has started flirting with my friend behind my back. They started dating online behind my back too.
At least they are now still together and I believe they got engaged. I hope they will invite me to their wedding even if I won't attend it.
This story
Such a scandalous love life.

Yep Jacob "imprints" on Bella's daughter. Creepy, I agree.
And yes Happy Endings is pretty much this type of show but very different characters etc
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #446
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
This story
Such a scandalous love life.

Yep Jacob "imprints" on Bella's daughter. Creepy, I agree.
And yes Happy Endings is pretty much this type of show but very different characters etc
I have loads of crazy love stories. Got a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Ugh She is a bit like his possession to protect
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #447
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys vote for Sickfalsetto, Debby and other mashabators here http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470598

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #448
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, it's not like you defend Regina to death and want Henry to die Tumblr fangirls I saw that shit on Tumblr. Fangirls can be pretty extreme.

I actually think that Henry is an ungrateful kid He treats Regina unfairly
I don't she has ever done anything bad to him (at least not purposely) and she genuinely loves him.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #449
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

I actually think that Henry is an ungrateful kid He treats Regina unfairly
I don't she has ever done anything bad to him (at least not purposely) and she genuinely loves him.
Well, Regina tried to kill everyone around Henry, she made him believe he was crazy and tried to alienate him from other people.
She genuinely loves him but love alone doesn't make all wrongs right.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #450
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Guys vote for Sickfalsetto, Debby and other mashabators here http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470598

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Thank you

I can't vote for sickfalsetto I love Dav. too. Sickfalsetto is so freaking awesome so not voting against him either.
Closed Thread