December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #31
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-y View Post
Anyone seen the AO WC playoff list yet?
It isnt out yet, it will be finalised on the 19th...as mentioned in my initial post on the first page
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #32
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, yep there's a 2 stage process. :-) (Though some already know status). The format seems different this year. But I guess it doesn't really matter too much as other than a few in the top 150 or so, the reality is there's not many at present that could perform that well at Grand Slam level or in the lead in internationals. It has become more so a national derby of aspiration.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #33
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-y View Post
It has become more so a national derby of aspiration.
Well said.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #34
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

16s acceptance
Quote:
1 Hoang, Lyann F 15/02/1996
2 Hives, Zoe F 24/10/1996
3 Dikosavljevic, Andrea F 2/04/1996
4 Tjandramulia, Olivia F 11/05/1997
5 Hon, Priscilla F 10/05/1998
6 Hule, Chloe F 28/06/1997
7 Andrinopoulos, Annabelle F 12/05/1996
8 Ah San, Noelleda F 24/12/1997
9 Valos, Katerina F 7/05/1997
10 Tomic, Sara F 5/02/1998
11 Beck, Brigitte F 25/01/1996
12 Mogilnitskaya, Yana F 5/02/1996
13 Pits, Michelle F 27/05/1998
14 Boyanov, Pamela F 22/11/1997
15 Gilbertson, Jaimee F 4/07/1996
16 Inglis, Maddison F 14/01/1998
17 Mcintyre, Danielle F 16/05/1997
18 Dokic, Anja F 2/09/1997
19 Warren, India F 9/12/1997
20 Ovett, Lois F 8/03/1997
http://www.tennis.com.au/tournaments...ls/acceptances
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #35
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Would have been nice to see Wallace and Bains play too, guess they think they're above that level.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #36
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Would have been nice to see Wallace and Bains play too, guess they think they're above that level.
Strange that neither of them are playing 18's either though.

I thought that Mogilnitskaya was Russian?

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #37
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Strange that neither of them are playing 18's either though.

I thought that Mogilnitskaya was Russian?
Bains maybe playing Orange bowl or something??

Yeah whats happening with Yana, moved to aus permanently?? Didn't realise she was this young when I met her...
|
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #38
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

will they stream it again?
the WC playoff

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #39
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

^ I hope so

TT D: 38 (High:18) 2014: (MD:21-18)(Q:0-3). Overall -(151-143).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #40
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

And also, could you just walk in and watch? Because its during my holidays and I wouldn't mind seeing some of the girls play

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #41
country flag ozfan44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
will they stream it again?
the WC playoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
And also, could you just walk in and watch? Because its during my holidays and I wouldn't mind seeing some of the girls play
Yes and Yes... One court will be live streamed each day...along with some player commentary and interviews....
|
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #42
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Pre-list info: Jarmila Gajdosova will not play the playoff.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #43
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
Pre-list info: Jarmila Gajdosova will not play the playoff.
Interesting. She must figure that she is a dead certainty and need not bother.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #44
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Or that she'd be content going into qualies That wouldn't be totally stupid.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #45
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Yes and Yes... One court will be live streamed each day...along with some player commentary and interviews....
Cool, i think I might go someday.