What is your favourite live performance from your favourite artist? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #31
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is your favourite live performance from your favourite artist?

Regina

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2014, 12:49 PM   #32
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

In time, I've found a personal definitive answer to this question:

Wonderful.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #33
country flag tennisboi

tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute

98 US Open/99 Wimbledon/00 Australian Open
Atlanta 96 Singles Gold Medallist

Year end world number 1 98/01/04/05
tennisboi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #34
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #35
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
I wouldn't say Lady Gaga is my favourite artist, but I love some of her piano versions of her songs. Mostly I just like her hats, I think
This is the best live performance of "Poker Face" I've seen

Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #36
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Florence Regina

Mine:

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:36 PM   #37
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

This heifer right here will make you throw a shoe at her she sang so good live! One of the best vocalist on the planet....they LOVE her over seas....my fellow retarded Americans just don't appreciate her like we should....the one and only Miss Rachelle Farrell....

Old May 27th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #38
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

My one firm criteria for live performances is no lip-synching.
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #39
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
I wouldn't say Lady Gaga is my favourite artist, but I love some of her piano versions of her songs. Mostly I just like her hats, I think
This is awesome (Eh eh and Poker Face)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYb1iiz5Y1w

and the best live ever (piano)
Lady Gaga - Marry The Night Acoustic

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:32 AM   #40
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted her SNL performance of Throb in 1994, but it got snatched.
This is my second favorite
Old May 31st, 2014, 02:14 PM   #41
country flag tennisprince

tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of

I loved this performance of Kylie at the MTV europe awards, I still get goosbumps when I see this performance. The intro, the dancers, the entrance everything

tennisprince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 02:20 PM   #42
country flag tennisprince

tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of

Why is it coming up with a blank white page for it? **scratches head**
tennisprince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 08:57 PM   #43
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisprince View Post
Why is it coming up with a blank white page for it? **scratches head**
Because you put the whole URL in. Put only the part after "v="
Like so: (Quote post to see)
Old May 31st, 2014, 09:02 PM   #44
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

When I went to Joburg to see the Soweto Gospel Choir - (favourite RSA music group) behind Die Antwoord :-P

in a commercial sense..

Annie Lennox - tribute too Queen,
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 11:38 PM   #45
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote