Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #2026
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
He's in a three-year relationship and we went out as a big group and when we came back to the hotel room (they got two rooms that had like interlocking rooms), we totally did it while his bf was on the other-side of the door with all our other friends..

It happened the other night and we are still talking and I really like him and he wants too see me but he doesn't want to break up with his bf..

Sister, you need to lock up the goodies until they break up. If he's so afraid to call it off, best believe he'll throw your ass out the window next time if you happen to get busted. Aint no dick or booty worth the humiliation of leaping out a window and dealing with the 5 seconds of fear that your money maker might get harmed.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #2027
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post

Sister, you need to lock up the goodies until they break up. If he's so afraid to call it off, best believe he'll throw your ass out the window next time if you happen to get busted. Aint no dick or booty worth the humiliation of leaping out a window and dealing with the 5 seconds of fear that your money maker might get harmed.
Girl your tea is the truth and I'm working with Mother Isha too repent and find myself a single man...
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #2028
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Rihyonce' could never

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #2029
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Donnell sis, you wouldn't let Willy yakk your back?
No. Not even a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Willy is a bottom.
Quote:
Is that what makes him meh to y'all then?
Neh. It's that he's a meh, nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal View Post
Willy looks like a young, tutti fruti version of Jesus of Nazareth. Not here for that.
He kinda reminds me of Jason Castro of American Idol, those braids remind me of Medusa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
At the same time? I've never done that.
Quote:
You need to get on that sis. Lap cheong behind you, Nigerian in front
You hoes

Quote:

Praise Isha.
YAS Isha!!! PRAISE HA!!!

Quote:
He's in a three-year relationship and we went out as a big group and when we came back to the hotel room (they got two rooms that had like interlocking rooms), we totally did it while his bf was on the other-side of the door with all our other friends..

It happened the other night and we are still talking and I really like him and he wants too see me but he doesn't want to break up with his bf..

Quote:
Girl your tea is the truth and I'm working with Mother Isha too repent and find myself a single man...
Now gurl you know Lordrena and Mother Isha won't allow this kind of mess to happen. Tell that hoe to want it or leave it, you ain't no home wrecker.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #2030
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Serenus you are so triflin'!!! Such a disappointment!
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #2031
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rihyonce' could never
Sis whats this pedophile Jon Benet shit youre defiling the sanctuary with?

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #2032
country flag Lourdes27

Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost world View Post

This show is off the hook.
What show is this?

Serena Williams
Lourdes27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #2033
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rihyonce' could never
Them chiles were actually dancing on Single Ladies (biggest and most epic single of the millenium), trying to emulate BEYONCE's legendary moves. So yeah, RihANUS could never.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #2034
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lourdes27 View Post
What show is this?
Amercan Horror Story. Get into it gwayl!! i
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #2035
country flag Lourdes27

Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light Lourdes27 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Amercan Horror Story. Get into it gwayl!! i
Thanks!

Serena Williams
Lourdes27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #2036
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post

If you watch the video, the photographers kept shouting that they wanted an individual shot of her
I'm not attacking her because I like her but that was funny as hell! Thanks for the context!

Quote:
Sis whats this pedophile Jon Benet shit youre defiling the sanctuary with?
I was wondering that too! Like ummmmmmmm...
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #2037
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
I'm not attacking her because I like her but that was funny as hell! Thanks for the context!
I know. I've seen you post in threads about her

Besides, I myself was like, "WTH", when I first saw it
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #2038
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post

I was wondering that too! Like ummmmmmmm...
Stop it, Doni!!! Not you!

Quote:
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #2039
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Them chiles were actually dancing on Single Ladies (biggest and most epic single of the millenium), trying to emulate BEYONCE's legendary moves. So yeah, RihANUS could never.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #2040
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL. I guess Beyawnce needs one legendary song. She'll never have as many iconic songs as Godney but Sucha Thief finally gets a point up on the board. Condragulations to her. Better late than never.