The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 279 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #4171
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

She looks too skinny.
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #4172
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
She looks too skinny.
well she is like 6'2 9 stone or something, plus the angle of the picture will make anyone look thinner.
i think her body is sensational, those legs

at least she actually looks like a woman
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #4173
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

It,s just the photo angle she looks extremly hot and fit in India
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #4174
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
well she is like 6'2 9 stone or something, plus the angle of the picture will make anyone look thinner.
i think her body is sensational, those legs

at least she actually looks like a woman
What do you mean by that?
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #4175
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
She looks too skinny.
I thought maybe with no training and exciting choices of cuisine, she might have come Back with a couple added kilos....from this picture I might think minus a couple...but if past experience is any guide...she will be unchanged and as perfect as always.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #4176
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is definitely more than '9 stone something'
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #4177
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you mean by that?
just in reference to being a female athlete, i think she's one of the most feminine girls out there (bar her shoulders )
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #4178
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

9 stone at her height? Please, that'd be SEVERELY underweight
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #4179
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurqanMashaFan#1 View Post
It,s just the photo angle she looks extremly hot and fit in India
Yes correct a bad photo effect of a gorgeous woman - looks stunning in India
- SexyPova - in INDIAN mini
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #4180
Forever Sharapova.

well noted on the WTA player profile she comes under - 130 lbs which is 9stone 3
but we all know that figures wrong. shes probably closer to 10 or just over 10
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #4181
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well noted on the WTA player profile she comes under - 130 lbs which is 9stone 3
but we all know that figures wrong. shes probably closer to 10 or just over 10
Agree. Maria must be at least 5 Kgs more than what indicated on the WTA profile.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #4182
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
just in reference to being a female athlete, i think she's one of the most feminine girls out there (bar her shoulders )
Big shoulders are the sexiest thing.
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #4183
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Quote:
Big shoulders are the sexiest thing.
IA

And you
You knew the hand of a devil
And you
Kept us awake with wolves teeth
Sharing different heartbeats in one night
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #4184
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #4185
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Look what my fitness coach brought from Japan...sooo nice

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater