*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #151
country flag Vika Firegoddes

Vika Firegoddes is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

But, Vika already is aunty twice? - https://twitter.com/i/#!/vika7/media...FPVoQ0OjLfq%2F
Vika Firegoddes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #152
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika Firegoddes View Post
Who is that with Vika? Anybody know? - http://instagram.com/p/OamDunjLc-/
I believe this girl is called Natalia Panchuk
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #153
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Vote:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=471047&page=8

and

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...470829&page=25
Malvina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #154
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Nice conversation between Vika and Novak:

@vika7: @DjokerNole congrats Novak! Amazing accomplishment
@DjokerNole: @vika7 Thank you Vika!! Congrats to you for fantastic season. See you soon.. Enjoy holidays!
@vika7: @DjokerNole thank you. Enjoy your time too. And congrats to ur team as well! See u soon
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #155
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

New post from Vika on twitter recently:

Living my life to the limit and I love it<3
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #156
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

From twitter (conversation in Russian)

Dinara complains that her neighbors are drilling all day.
Vika answered: "The same.. and also they hammer... awful... I'm going to listen to loud music at 5 AM. My neighbors, are you ready ?"

Last edited by Juliana_ : Nov 16th, 2012 at 04:36 AM.
Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #157
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliana_ View Post
From twitter (conversation in Russian)

Dinara complains that her neighbors are drilling all day.
Vika answered: "The same.. and also they hammer... awful... I'm going to listen to loud music at 5 AM. My neighbors, are you ready ?"
Thanks for the translation! I didn't expect their conversation to be about noisy neighbors.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #158
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is popular

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471232
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #159
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

The same two Pova fans whining about their beloved, perfect Pova not being first.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #160
country flag mariel

Yes Vika won the WTA competition for who's the best player of the year.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #161
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Vote:
2012 WTA Player Awards
http://www.wtatennis.com/page/PlayerAwards2012
Malvina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #162
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Hopefully this is not insensitive when she is going through a hard time, but would like to list my pick of her best matches of the season. In all these matches i was suprised she could even play better than i expected.

If you feel like it it would be fun to see your list.

4. Kerber QF olympics
If Kerber plays good, these two match up great for a good match. The length of Vikas ground strokes were unbelievable good at times during this match.

3. Radwanska QF Indian Wells.
Rawanska didn't put up much of a fight, but Vika was almost perfect all the match.

2. Sharapova Australian Open final.
Sharapova didn't play great, still this must be in here for the highlight of Azarenkas season. She also played great after a few nervous games at the start.

1. Bartoli China Semi
I watched this match a couple of times, and i think Bartoli plays at the top of her ability. The way she won over Kvitova and had Sharapova down a set at the US Open. But Victoria just raised her game to an ever higher level. Spectacular.
My list is similar to yours!

1. Sharapova AO final
Had to be number one because of the occasion. Even though Vika played better in a bunch of matches this season, and Sharapova was pretty bad. Had bad feelings when she went 2-0 down, she got through it and stuck to the game plan. And that beautiful 2nd set bagel, then the celebration.

2. Radwanska IW QF
For the theatre AND the performance. Vika was so fired up here, she almost could have spilled over into overcooking it but instead produced a barrage of winners. Her intensity was so awesome she wanted the double bagel so bad, she started scaring the commentators, I loved it. "I think I was a good example of women's tennis"

3. Sharapova USO SF
Probably Vika's best ever match against a fellow elite player. Put to rest any idea that if Sharapova plays well Vika can't handle her AND saw Vika pull her game together after a woeful first set. Sharapova played well in this match but Vika was just too good for her, in the end 6-4 in the third set was one of the most one-sided 6-4s you'll see

4. Bartoli Beijing
Purely for the quality of the tennis, peak frenzied Bartoli and Vika stood up out hit and out played her, so good
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #163
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

I think I'm going to be sick. Seems like this creature (or Redfoo) is still in Minsk..

Robin Fenlon @robinfenlon
Just had a shot of vodka... According to @vika7 this is a Shotdka!

RedFoo @RedFoo
Let' s drink some Shotka's

and

nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:26 PM   #164
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:16 PM   #165
country flag Natural Joe

This dude again

PS: This is off-topic but I have the feeling that soon GM will explode of all the hatred between Maria and Vika/Serena fans.
Closed Thread