US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #376
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

This show is such a mess. Not surprised that the ratings are so low, even Britney couldn't save this show.

Jennel going home was ridiculous, when at least half of the remaining acts did much worse than her. How the hell did Cece end up so high when her performance on Wednesday was absolutely cringeworthy.

Anyways, everybody should be sent home, except Carly. She is the only one who I want to win this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #377
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

If Cece doesn't go home next, they need to send Demi home.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #378
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Demi is the Devil I swear. She's the worst possible mentor to have.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #379
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Since Britney is the only one with all acts left, it's almost guaranteed one of her lower-voted acts will go home (Arin Ray or Beatrice Miller).

Anyway, I don't think Lyric145 deserved to go home. They kinda got screwed over since they didn't get to do their initial song choice with original lyrics which would have really showcased their talents and set them apart from other contestants TBH. Apparently they had to change it last minute and Simon thought it'd be a better idea.

I liked Jennel and CeCe should have gone home but I guess America pity voted her with all the dramatic scenes they showed the night before. With that said, Paige did much better in the survival song than Jennel did. I can already see Paige as a pop singer. Jennel just doesn't seem ready yet, I think.

Best of luck to both Lyric145 and Jennel Garcia. Hope they make it in the industry! I heard Lyric145 already got some offers (and that they're sticking together as a group).
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #380
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Since Britney is the only one with all acts left, it's almost guaranteed one of her lower-voted acts will go home (Arin Ray or Beatrice Miller).

Anyway, I don't think Lyric145 deserved to go home. They kinda got screwed over since they didn't get to do their initial song choice with original lyrics which would have really showcased their talents and set them apart from other contestants TBH. Apparently they had to change it last minute and Simon thought it'd be a better idea.

I liked Jennel and CeCe should have gone home but I guess America pity voted her with all the dramatic scenes they showed the night before. With that said, Paige did much better in the survival song than Jennel did. I can already see Paige as a pop singer. Jennel just doesn't seem ready yet, I think.

Best of luck to both Lyric145 and Jennel Garcia. Hope they make it in the industry! I heard Lyric145 already got some offers (and that they're sticking together as a group).
I agree with you all but one.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:04 AM   #381
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

Im not miffed that either of jannel and cece went home. Paige is annoying me with her copying of Gaga's wardrobe though.

I will be crushed if Tate or Vino win, I don't like them at all, I can't connect with their music or their personalities. I want Carly Rose or one of the remaining bands to win badly now.

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Last edited by KoOlMaNsEaN : Nov 21st, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
KoOlMaNsEaN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:19 AM   #382
country flag Smith Saybrook

Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of

(on Paige Thomas)

"It's just not good enough, even Rihanna sings better than that live."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5o5NIFG638

Smith Saybrook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:35 AM   #383
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

He likes Beatrice over Carly
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:50 AM   #384
country flag Smith Saybrook

Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of

I think just based on feeling and tone, and not on overall vocal ability. My Heart Will Go On is a hard song to sing when you're 6 as Melinda said.
Smith Saybrook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:12 AM   #385
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
He likes Beatrice over Carly
That's me.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:26 AM   #386
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Diamond White just slayed.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:27 AM   #387
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

this should be a good performance night
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:32 AM   #388
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Diamond brought the house down.

Emblem 3 sound terrible.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:33 AM   #389
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Two eliminations again this week? Why? Are they cutting down budgets because of low ratings or what?

Have a feeling it's gonna be between Arin/Beatrice/CeCe.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:34 AM   #390
country flag Barktra
Allez

The Voice does the same