Which Group Will End Up With More Success? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which Group Will End Up With More Success?

Group A: Azarenka/Wozniacki/Pavlyuchenkova/Errani/Paszek. 46 54.76%
Group B: Kvitova/Radwanska/Barthel/Kerber/Cirstea. 38 45.24%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #1
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Which Group Will End Up With More Success?

Group A:

1. Azarenka
2. Wozniacki
3. Pavlyuchenkova
4. Errani
5. Paszek

Group B:

1. Kvitova
2. Radwanska
3. Barthel
4. Kerber
5. Cirstea

Vote.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Group Will End Up With More Success?

With YE No. 1 and 2 time YE No. 1 in G A, you can't even compare their success with them in G B

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #3
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
With YE No. 1 and 2 time YE No. 1 in G A, you can't even compare them with G B
Well, obviously Group A has been more successful so far but that might change when everything is said and done. You never know.

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #4
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Very hard to say - almost 50/50 really. But if you put a gun to my head I'd go for group A.

In terms of slam winning ability I think it's virtually even with one player from each group having done it before and likely to do it again. It's impossible to predict who of them will end up with more, but since (so far) Kvitova is a very up and down player while Azarenka is more consistent Vika is more likely to be in the mix at the QF stage or beyond of a slam on more occasions than Petra. Than you have Wozniacki from group A and Radwanska and possibly Kerber from group B who might sneak one in if the draw works out for them and/or if they play the match of their life at exactly the right time.

In terms of the total number of tournaments they will end up winning I think that group A has the edge because of the consistency of Azarenka, Wozniacki and possibly Errani on clay (still remains to be seen if she'll continue to do as well as this year).

Just guessing though because the quality of the two groups is pretty equal.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #5
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

You balanced well the groups.
Every player has her appropriate chosen pair.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #6
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Very hard to say - almost 50/50 really. But if you put a gun to my head I'd go for group A.

In terms of slam winning ability I think it's virtually even with one player from each group having done it before and likely to do it again. It's impossible to predict who of them will end up with more, but since (so far) Kvitova is a very up and down player while Azarenka is more consistent Vika is more likely to be in the mix at the QF stage or beyond of a slam on more occasions than Petra. Than you have Wozniacki from group A and Radwanska and possibly Kerber from group B who might sneak one in if the draw works out for them and/or if they play the match of their life at exactly the right time.

In terms of the total number of tournaments they will end up winning I think that group A has the edge because of the consistency of Azarenka, Wozniacki and possibly Errani on clay (still remains to be seen if she'll continue to do as well as this year).

Just guessing though because the quality of the two groups is pretty equal.
Great post from you as usual.

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #7
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
You balanced well the groups.
Every player has her appropriate chosen pair.
Yup.

Vika/Petra
Caro/Aga
Nastia/Mona
Sara/Angie
Tamira/Sorana

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #8
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

More titles: group A
More majors: group B
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #9
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Group A++ : Serena, Maria will win more slams these mugs

in 2012 it was 3-1 versus generation "still Suck"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #10

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Don't lump Serena and the evil shrieker together
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #11
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Don't lump Serena and the evil shrieker together

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #12

What did you say? I can't here you.

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #13
country flag Setsuna.

Take this Serena/Pova fight somewhere else please. This thread isn't about them.
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #14
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Take this Serena/Pova fight somewhere else please. This thread isn't about them.
This. Aselto, get a life.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #15
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

A has already more success than B will ever achieve ...