Ana Konjuh - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #706
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Well, there is some play showing on that streaming, but I'm not sure if it's live or a recording. The scores have been stuck for several days now.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #707
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Blond one on clay court 1 is andrei, surely.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #708
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows the score

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #709
country flag ma re

I tune back in after a few minutes and I see one of the girls coming onto the court carrying a bag...what the?!

EDIT: Yup, what's been on so far was a recording, I just saw a coin toss with both of them at the net with the ref.
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #710
country flag ma re

Match about to start - we have no score and no sound. The joy of 10k's.
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #711
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

not so sure that Konjuh and Andrei are on the court
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #712
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
not so sure that Konjuh and Andrei are on the court
I'm sure the one in lilac with the ponytail is Ana. The other one just served out for 1:0.

EDIT: After searching for photos of Brunamonti and Platon, who's score is on the screen, I'm not so sure anymore...

Last edited by ma re : Nov 17th, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #713
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

It is replay of some old match, Ana is definently not on that stream
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #714
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I'm sure the one in lilac with the ponytail is Ana. The other one just served out for 1:0.

EDIT: After searching for photos of Brunamonti and Platon, who's score is on the screen, I'm not so sure anymore...
No, that's not Ana. Ana was on the court before this match and I am not sure but I think that she lost.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #715
country flag vladekCRO

stream is totally wrong today . . . after Konjuh Andrei match next is doubles semis, so your theory is wrong
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #716
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
stream is totally wrong today . . . after Konjuh Andrei match next is doubles semis, so your theory is wrong
Andrei plays that double match so she needs some rest. Doubles play the match not before 13h in acording to schedule.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #717
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Andrei won 6:3 and 6:1.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #718
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Such a great two weeks
Sets her up perfectly for Orange Bowl and Eddie Herr
She could have ended the Year Top 5 if she played Yucatan, Eddie Herr, Orange Bowl and Abierto Jiuvenil. I think she could have gotten 600 Points from those (including Doubles )

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #719
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

That's too bad. I expected something better, but oh well, she did fine in this tournament.
Now break a leg in the juniors
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #720
country flag ma re

Congrats to Ana on two wonderful weeks! Andrei proved too strong today, but there's always next time
Closed Thread