2013 Doubles Partnerships - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #91
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Doubles Partnerships

My heart is broken between Núria/Sania and Núria/MariaJo...

Looks like Núria is extending her career for 1 more year though, that's what matters most!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #92
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Nuria never said she was thinking about retirement She has even talk about the Olympics in Rio, so I don't understand your surprise

But yes, hope she wins some more titles, no matter who her partner is
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #93
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: 2013 Doubles Partnerships

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitasss_vlc View Post
Nuria never said she was thinking about retirement She has even talk about the Olympics in Rio, so I don't understand your surprise

But yes, hope she wins some more titles, no matter who her partner is
I'm not a tennis tard and don't read much about my favourite players so yes I was surprised considering she's 32 next May.
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #94
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

They have played a few times before but would Medina and nuria play
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #95
country flag Kretennis

Kretennis is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Liezel/AMG OR MJS would be a strong team. They may not win a GS but would definitely go far in GS. They would have a chance of making the YEC as well. Either one of these Spaniards would be a better fit for her than Raymond. Liezel needs someone with consistent groundstrokes and returns. Raymond has neither. (Though great attacking game). I think Raymond is making a good choice with Kirelenko. Also a YEC contender. Someone younger and willing to learn the art of doubles. Why can't Nadia keep a partner?
Kretennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #96
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

DULKO RETIRED.. PENNETA PLAY WITH??? I think schiavone o georges peer
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #97
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

I like sania king :P
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #98
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

BFFs Gajdosova/Zakopalova are playing together for the Australian season.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #99
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I think Liezel should try to bring Lindsay back. Bring her back and try to win Lindsay the Aussie and win herself Roland Garros.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #100
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i don't see Flavia and Sexa play again together
i fear she's gonna play with Hypeges
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #101
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
I think Goerges is playing with BZS.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #102
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I think Goerges is playing with BZS.
Thank God.

Seriously though, any decent doubles player still available for Flavia? Or are we going back to "lets pick a random singles player, and see how far we get"?

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #103
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Thank God.

Seriously though, any decent doubles player still available for Flavia?
Huber?

I suppose AMG could be a possibility too.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #104
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I think Liezel should try to bring Lindsay back. Bring her back and try to win Lindsay the Aussie and win herself Roland Garros.
Lindsay did come back for two tournaments back in 2010 (with Huber), right? Do you know why she decided not to continue playing??
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #105
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Huber?

I suppose AMG could be a possibility too.
I thought of Huber as I posted.
For some reason Flavia and Anabel haven't played together much. I'm not sure it's a good idea either - one angry player per team is enough.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote