Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #91
country flag i.will2

i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice
Re: Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Peak Maria will arrive in 2013 and we'll find out the outcome.
Really!?!? Well I look forward to seeing that.....

Even if Peak Maria did show up Serena would still beat her in straight sets unless she had a mental lapse in the 2nd set. Its pretty clear Serena has made it up in her mind that she will not lose to Maria ever again so if Maria's game elevates enough to prevent that I look forward to seeing the match...
i.will2 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #92
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
It certainly was about her - everyone saw this

omg, love that GIF
Where did all guardians of the Shrieking Razor go that day?
Nobody out there to give her a tissue
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #93
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post

Words cannot describe the joy of those moments/smackdowns
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #94
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Max, do your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
But really.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #95
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold

Serena is beyond a nightmare matchup for Maria, in addition to being the much better player, and in addition to having a huge psyschological edge in the matchup. Serena on all surfaces of course.
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #96
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
omg, love that GIF
Where did all guardians of the Shrieking Razor go that day?
Nobody out there to give her a tissue

Well, according to NashaP (or whatever the name is) she needed toilet paper more than she needed tissues cuz she obviously shit herself
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #97
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, according to NashaP (or whatever the name is) she needed toilet paper more than she needed tissues cuz she obviously shit herself
LIFE! Gosh how I've missed you.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #98
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Just like how she shit all over Kvitova this year
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #99
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Peak Pierce vs Peak Serena which was an ACTUAL throll-thread is still open, so why you guys so pressed about this one?!
I dont agree that was likely another troll thread. Peak Pierce seems to be an urban legend of sorts here, and many people, including the person who started the thread, probably actually believes peak Pierce is that great. How that conclusion is arrived about is beyond me, but that is aside the point.

In fairness to peak Pierce she surfaced only about 3 matches her whole career, so it leaves it free for her fans to come up with whatever random fantasy they wish with little evidence to prove for or against beyond refute. Kind of like discussions about peak Safin, who gives a shit when it hardly ever existed, but it still wont stop his deluded stans for going overboard and saying all they will. Like with Pierce those once every 4 year moments when peak Pierce/peak Safin emerged has to be the very very best match of said legends career they destroy or beat too, in order to prove the point they wish they delude themselves of, lol!

This is totally different as peak Maria often plays and has proven to be irrelevant to even average Serena after the early fireworks of the rivalry in 2004-early 2005.
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #100

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
Just like how she shit all over Kvitova this year
As you say .... Wimbledon is what people remember and Kvitova the rookie beat Sharapova is 2 sets in the Wimbledon final

So not only was Pova embarrassed in a final by someone who'd never ever been in a GS final before, she was humiliated at the Olympics too

All those people that saw Pova humiliated twice

Oops ... I forgot about the AO final bagelled by another rookie
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #101
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

serena would have to donate games in order to make her opponent look better and save tv ratings......on every surface......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #102

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As you say .... Wimbledon is what people remember and Kvitova the rookie beat Sharapova is 2 sets in the Wimbledon final

So not only was Pova embarrassed in a final by someone who'd never ever been in a GS final before, she was humiliated at the Olympics too

All those people that saw Pova humiliated twice

Oops ... I forgot about the AO final bagelled by another rookie
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #103
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
You are the most useless poster/troll I have ever seen. You contribute nothing to threads.
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #104

Quote:
You are the most useless poster/troll I have ever seen. You contribute nothing to threads.
Typical - haven't got an answer so gets personal
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #105

Quote:
yeah I know. but I do aspire to be as useful and informative as you one day though because you're my role model -

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP

And she looked damn good in that olympics outfit. Serena's manpussy was all hot and bothered on the other side.

Maybe you should worry more about Kvitova, who is Maria's bitch.
Closed Thread