Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #61
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

we already saw how pre-peak baby Mashenka dismissed this overrated servebot in 04 Wimby final without much fuss...one can only think how badly the beatdown would be in AO 08, when Pova was at her physical peak and still had her shoulder intact (although taking medications nonetheless). Peak Mashenka is unbeatable force, so much that cruel tennis gods decided to break her shoulder and even the playing field for other mere mortals...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #62
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
we already saw how pre-peak baby Mashenka dismissed this overrated servebot in 04 Wimby final without much fuss...one can only think how badly the beatdown would be in AO 08, when Pova was at her physical peak and still had her shoulder intact (although taking medications nonetheless). Peak Mashenka is unbeatable force, so much that cruel tennis gods decided to break her shoulder and even the playing field for other mere mortals...
and cue the Povatard Shoulder Excuse™.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #63
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Quote:
too bad they didn't meet in AO 2008

but how about pre-peak Baby Bagelpova in AO 2007?
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #64
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So her shoulder was in tact in 2007 then?

I still find it amazing that "FatRena" ranked 81 in the world could embarrass a peak Pova in 2007 AO final

FatRena
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #65
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
So her shoulder was in tact in 2007 then?

I still find it amazing that "FatRena" ranked 81 in the world could embarrass a peak Pova in 2007 AO final

FatRena
or Miami 2007
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #66

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
or Miami 2007
Oh yeah forgot about that one

There are so many
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #67
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
too bad they didn't meet in AO 2008

but how about pre-peak Baby Bagelpova in AO 2007?
she was injured and couldn't serve in 07 AO, you fool...it's just that Maria is so good and determined, that she can reach slam finals injured
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #68
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

bandashit is the biggest piece of turd evaaaaa.

The usual pressed serena stans (and their asslicker Iluvkvitty) come in here.

Anyways, Maria won their 2004 wimbledon final, and that is what everybody will remember when their careers are over.
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post

Anyways, Maria won their 2004 wimbledon final, and that is what everybody will remember when their careers are over.
Na, this will be remembered much more.

There were more people all over the world watching the humiliation and tears than there were the 2004 Wimbledon final, where everyone knew Serena was injured.

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #70
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she was injured and couldn't serve in 07 AO, you fool...it's just that Maria is so good and determined, that she can reach slam finals injured

Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #71

Quote:
Serena was injured in 2004 Wimbledon final. It's just that Serena is so good, determined and dominant that she can reach slam finals injured
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #72
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Peak Serena - Peak Maria 6-0 6-0

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #73
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm..not so sure. I think the Olympics errased '04 Wimby forever.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #74
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Na, this will be remembered much more.

There were more people all over the world watching the humiliation and tears than there were the 2004 Wimbledon final, where everyone knew Serena was injured.

Maria had a stomach flu during the olympics. If you want to play the excuses card, we can. What everybody remembers from the olympics is that Maria was a CAREER SLAM champion, fresh off her RG win. She was also making her debut at the Olympics, so it was all about her.

Wimbledon 2004 will be in the memories of everybody as the day the golden princess of the wta slayed the dragon
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #75

Quote:
Maria had a stomach flu during the olympics. If you want to play the excuses card, we can. What everybody remembers from the olympics is that Maria was a CAREER SLAM champion, fresh off her RG win. She was also making her debut at the Olympics, so it was all about her.

Wimbledon 2004 will be in the memories of everybody as the day the golden princess of the wta slayed the dragon
It certainly was about her - everyone saw this

Stomach flu eh? Sure, sure. Amazing that she never had to go off court for a dump then. Also amazing that it came on in the final and not in the SF

Mind you, I don't think they were on court long enough for her to want to use the bathroom - either way she was shitting herself
Closed Thread