Who are the least classiest players on tour? - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #136
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Ok do all these things erase her the zillion times she has acted like an ass? I don't think so.

Ahem are you kidding? there is an endless list of disrespecful bitchy comment made by her, there is even a very popular gift of one of those. And also the time she threatened to get a player in the locker room
Please name them... You still have only named 2, and that wasn't a player she threatened in the locker room that was Eva Azderaki. Again you can only come up with two US Open 2009 and US Open 2011. Or do you consider her beating Dementieva at Wimbledon as classless as she was around 50% and was serving badly yet defeated Dementieva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Have you seen every tennis match that ever happened?? Venus was probably robbed in a worse way at Wimbledon against Sprem actually and hardly even reacted. And anyway this is irrelevant like I said, 09 and 11 have nothing to do with 04 and if Serena blows up all the time because of some stuff that happened an eternity ago and that has nothing to do with the situation, it still makes her classless and she still needs anger management classes.

Why would it be relevant? It's not the entire USO organisation that made that call in 2004, only one person, if Serena wants to start blaming ppl for what someone else did, not only is she classless but also childish and deranged.

Well, how can Venus react if she didn't even notice it, she didn't even now that the point was given away, Venus only found out after the match. So find another. And At USO, they should all be blamed there were so many calls that weren't even close called, the USO organizers should have stepped up, that's their job to see if the umpire is doing their job that is part of it. In case you didn't know that organizers can step in, every commentator is shouting for them to get involved because it was getting so ridiculous.

And lastly, thank you for being so Serena obsessed you have posted more comments about Serena than everyone in this forum combined.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #137
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Please name them... You still have only named 2, and that wasn't a player she threatened in the locker room that was Eva Azderaki. Again you can only come up with two US Open 2009 and US Open 2011. Or do you consider her beating Dementieva at Wimbledon as classless as she was around 50% and was serving badly yet defeated Dementieva.
No she threatened to get Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez (a player) in the locker room Was pretty hilarious
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #138
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute

I just shake my head every time Rodionova goes in to one of her bitch tantrums, which happens at least 2-3 times per match. It certainly appears like she doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.

Quebec City 2012
kris719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #139
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

martha

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #140
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No I've named 4, like another poster just said again, she threatened to get MJM in the locker room and said she better not come to the net, there is a video of it p. 4 of this thread or the other class thread. And I mentionned the super used gif over here, don't you know what I'm talking about? Some other ppl here mentionned the "8000 notches below her normal level" comment and the "lucky shots" comment etc. etc. etc. the list is neverending.

Quote:
Well, how can Venus react if she didn't even notice it, she didn't even now that the point was given away, Venus only found out after the match. So find another. And At USO, they should all be blamed there were so many calls that weren't even close called, the USO organizers should have stepped up, that's their job to see if the umpire is doing their job that is part of it. In case you didn't know that organizers can step in, every commentator is shouting for them to get involved because it was getting so ridiculous.
The point is, every player has been cheated or received some bad line calls at some point in their career and none of them has reacted quite like Serena did. (many years later ) And can you please stop with the 100% irrelevant USO 2004, having something not cool happen to you at a tournament does not justify you physically threatening a linesjudge that's doing their job and wasn't even there 5 years later. Or endlessly berating an umpire is the stupidest most childish way, who again, is just doing her job like she should 7 years later.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #141
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Compared to what happened to Serena, what happened here is nothing, yet Miss Classless has to swear.
Disgusting language - completely classless for a professional
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #142
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Young Serena was very classless in her pressers after losses. She never seemed to give her opponent credit, rather she spoke about her injuries and her horrible play on that day. To her credit, she is much more respectful and appreciative of her opponents' qualities now. Also, she has always been classy to her opponents during the match. Even when she lost the match on that infamous (and unfair) footfault call, she went across the net and warmly congratulated Kim on her victory.
overrule is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #143
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Young Serena was very classless in her pressers after losses. She never seemed to give her opponent credit, rather she spoke about her injuries and her horrible play on that day. To her credit, she is much more respectful and appreciative of her opponents' qualities now. Also, she has always been classy to her opponents during the match. Even when she lost the match on that infamous (and unfair) footfault call, she went across the net and warmly congratulated Kim on her victory.

I see even when she showed her most classless behaviour, her fans are still finding something positive about it. Good for her I guess
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #144
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

I've said "better not come to the net again" before. lol. You come to the net, you're only giving me a huge target.

Do you play tennis, Dom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #145
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
I've said "better not come to the net again" before. lol. You come to the net, you're only giving me a huge target.

Do you play tennis, Dom?
That's not what Serena meant when saying it. Stop defending her bullying behaviour please. You're also a moron for saying that to your opponent. Pathetic.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #146
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
I see even when she showed her most classless behaviour, her fans are still finding something positive about it. Good for her I guess
Yes yes yes Serena have no "class" blah blah blah. God this is becoming nauseating but I guess that's all you have when you don't have anything tangible to hinge your hatred on.
gbenga is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #147
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

I think assarenka is way worse than Serena. The way she treats those ball kids is just cruel
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #148
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
Yes yes yes Serena have no "class" blah blah blah. God this is becoming nauseating but I guess that's all you have when you don't have anything tangible to hinge your hatred on.

Oh, the old "hatred-song". You find uttering a death thread towards a lineswoman not classy and that means that you are a hater. Makes sense to me.
I could make a long list of Serena's classless behaviour (USO 2009 is only the tip of the iceberg) but why bother?
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #149
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
That's not what Serena meant when saying it. Stop defending her bullying behaviour please. You're also a moron for saying that to your opponent. Pathetic.
And what do you think she meant? That she was going to "beat" her up right there on court?
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #150
country flag gbenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Oh, the old "hatred-song". You find uttering a death thread towards a lineswoman not classy and that means that you are a hater. Makes sense to me.
I could make a long list of Serena's classless behaviour (USO 2009 is only the tip of the iceberg) but why bother?
What death threat are you talking about? She got angry as any other athletes. Big deal. Tennis is a sport now you know and not play in night gowns any more.

And see what I mean about your hatred? Here you are, admitting that you have a "long list of Serena's classless behaviour". why? why would you do that? Unless you hate her so much you had to make a long list of reason why you hate her???
Closed Thread