Vera Zvonareva rise to the top cheering thread, Vol 3 - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #2851
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Vera Zvonareva rise to the top cheering thread, Vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
New FB update!!!

"Working hard in Florida today. Getting ready for 2013!"

She's back!!

Quote:
We're so much info-deprived that the tiniest update from gets me all excited.
Not only you.. We all have the same feeling..

So, that game vs. Ivanovic in Chile, can be her return..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #2852
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She's looking in good shape .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #2853
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Damn, and I checked her FB yesterday to see if there was an update and this one was not there yet.
Great to see her and have some news again ! She looks great, even if it is not a close shot. I now feel like a child finding a present under the Xmas tree . Can't wait for 2013 now, great to hear from her again

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #2854
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #2855
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, I noticed it too but forgot to mention it, she looks quite fit.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #2856

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeh, I noticed it too but forgot to mention it, she looks quite fit.
She really is..

And we have this:

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #2857
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Has she changed racquets again or is it just a reprinted juice? It looks like the same shape as the juice

Anyways, excited to see she's back on the court and healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #2858

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
And we have this:

Did she post it on Fb, or where did you find it?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #2859
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
She really is..

And we have this:

Nice.

BTW, or I notice this for the first time in years, but when she steps forward from the baseline, did she used to 'jump' into the ball and hit it, or is this just because it is practise. Can't remember she used to do this. Can also be I forgot it as she has not been playing lately.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #2860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
BTW, or I notice this for the first time in years, but when she steps forward from the baseline, did she used to 'jump' into the ball and hit it, or is this just because it is practise. Can't remember she used to do this. Can also be I forgot it as she has not been playing lately.
I also noticed she had this weird move while hitting her backhand where her left leg litterally jumps up. Hope it's just some sort of exercice

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #2861
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

I really like watching Vera practice, especially because she usually wears tight short shorts while doing it (which she looks so great in ), while she usually seems to wear skirts when she plays matches. At any rate, it's great to see her back in action for the first time in a while.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #2862

Quote:

Did she post it on Fb, or where did you find it?
Here:

https://twitter.com/gabriel0923/stat...28189061095425

Another Vera's fan found this on Youtube. I don't think he have a account here, so I decided to share in here..

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #2863

Vote on Bepa again!!! She's made it through the quarterfinals

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #2864
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Voting done!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Done!!