The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread - Page 290 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 07:56 PM   #4336
country flag nadlinds

nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of
Re: The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread

VENUS WILLIAMS ~ 7 TIME GRAND SLAM SINGLES CHAMPION

SERENA & VENUS WILLIAMS ~ 13 TIME GRAND SLAM DOUBLES CHAMPIONS

SERENA AND VENUS WILLIAMS ~ THE 2 GREATEST SUPERSTARS SISTERS OF ALL TIME!!!
nadlinds is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:08 PM   #4337
country flag nadlinds

nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of

VENUS WILLIAMS ~ 7 TIME GRAND SLAM SINGLES CHAMPION

SERENA & VENUS WILLIAMS ~ 13 TIME GRAND SLAM DOUBLES CHAMPIONS

SERENA AND VENUS WILLIAMS ~ THE 2 GREATEST SUPERSTARS SISTERS OF ALL TIME!!!
nadlinds is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:34 AM   #4338
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

These pictures from Nigeria are absolutely gorgeous.
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #4339
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice to see the sisters in SA.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #4340
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #4341
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

Venus and Serena both still look very young and fresh! I dread the day when they retire. I'm blessed to have witnessed this phenom.
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #4342

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

I have to say "NO, NO" to Oracene's pumkin outfit.
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #4343
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Photograph by Stefan Ruiz. Fashion editor: Mallory Schlau and Jessica Baron. Hair by Angela Meadows. Makeup by Kazumi Brown.Stella McCartney jacket, $1,295; Barneys New York, (212) 862-8900. Marni shirt, $895; barneys.com. J Brand pants, $180; Barneys New York, (212) 862-8900. Miu Miu shoes, $595; miumiu.com. Vhernier bracelet, price on request; Saks Fifth Avenue, (212) 753-4000.

The Girl

The tennis star Venus Williams, four-time gold medalist and winner of 22 Grand Slam titles, is turning heads off the court with her interior design work.

The Sideline

In 2002, Williams started her design firm, V Starr, and has since completed several private projects, including the homes of NBA and NFL players.

The Score

Williams’s first hotel venture is a pair of presidential suites — the Royal Palm (pictured) and the Metropolis — at the InterContinental Miami, part of the hotel’s total makeover.
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #4344
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Great photo of Vee

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #4345

I love that photo. One of Vee's best yet. The way her foot is tilted seems a bit awkward though.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #4346
country flag dolobarte

dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light dolobarte is a glorious beacon of light

http://chathamhall.org/news_and_even...57632009163493
dolobarte is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #4347
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolobarte View Post
Venus is such an inspiration.. I love this woman
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #4348
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Nigeria.

Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #4349
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

omg, Serena looks so much like their mother there. I thought it was her at first!
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4350
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
Great pics. Those kids are adorable

OMG how sweet is this? Venus is an
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread