The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 278 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #4156
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post

Someone have this HQ? perfect legs xD
God bless her legs
equipochico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4157
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Doesn't matter what Maria wears. She always look stunning. Thanks for posting the pics.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #4158
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

the - Gorgeous SexyPova - and her priceless laugh!! MARIA-s laugh!!! priceless.mp3

Last edited by slvr1969 : Nov 13th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #4159
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e011d2220221896
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #4160
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by equipochico View Post

where did you find this HR photo? any more?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #4161
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

A little bit bigger.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #4162
country flag equipochico

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
where did you find this HR photo? any more?
http://sagarnaresh.wordpress.com/
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #4163
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

perfect pic thanks...
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #4164
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

thanks a million
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #4165
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

buddhapova

The Buddha sign of No Fear at the Borobudur temple...
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #4166
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Flawfree.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #4167
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Buddhapova
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #4168
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
buddhapova

The Buddha sign of No Fear at the Borobudur temple...
Is this a few days old pic?

Because she already posted her Borobudur photo in Indonesia a few days ago

but Buddhapova

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #4169
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Is this a few days old pic?

Because she already posted her Borobudur photo in Indonesia a few days ago

but Buddhapova
im not sure, it was in my fb timeline today
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #4170
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

yeah, Maria post the picture now but, I think, took it when she was in Indonesia
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote