Who are the least classiest players on tour? - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #76
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
First of all, there are LOADS of players (the vast majority actually) who have had very long careers and have never had disgusting outbursts of this kind. In fact I don't remember any player ever physically threatening ppl like that or berating an umpire for like 10 minutes for doing her job well. Just one incident like that is one too many...

Second of all, Serena has shown her classlessness waaaay more times than 2. She makes disrespectful or spiteful comments in her press conferences or interviews on a regular basis. And it's fine if you're ok with supporting classless ppl but that's not everyone's case.

This..... coming from a supporter of Elena Dementedeva The same player who was classless enough (due to bitterness) to make unsubstantiated allegation that Richard Williams arranges who win between his 2 daughters each time they play.

Any wonder then why a mediocre player like Dementedeva retired frustrated, bitter, angry & slamless? When u hate ppl for what they have that u don't have, u'll always end up like dementedeva

Last edited by acetoace : Nov 15th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
acetoace is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #77
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
you guys mentioned most of the them, but i'll add kirilenko to the list. Probably the worst bathroom break/injury timeout offender on tour.
She absolutely belongs to this list.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #78
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Maybe you remember what Nalbandian did this year. On purpose or not, if Serena did that, she would be crucified. And I don't want to name all the players who were more than rude to lines people, chair umpires, but they never get as much shit as Serena does. Coincidence? I don't think so. She crossed the line, it was an awful behavior, but no, you can't describe her as a demon because of that. We all have outbursts, we are all classless now and then, but it looks like it's the worst sin ever only if it happens in front of camera.
Nalbandian did get LOADS of crap for what he did and it wasn't even on purpose so it's not comparable whatsoever to what Serena did and said. Sure some players are rude to umpires and linesmen, but I don't see them physically threaten them or berate them with childish nonsensical insults for like 10 mins. Sure many players/ppl have outbursts, are they all equally as bad as what we saw from Serena? Not even kinda close.

Quote:
On a regular basis? Come on. She's simply honest, yes, she was mocking the ranking system and, yes, Safina didn't create that system, but she's entitled to her opinion.
It is very possible to be honest and say exactly what you think without hurting anyone or laughing at anyone or being disrespectful, it is called class and many players have it.

Quote:
It's also fine that you despise Serena, but it's not everyone's case and that's it.
I don't have any problem with that but just don't try to push nonsensical things like Serena is classy or nice or anything like that when she is probably the worst in the wta when it comes to that.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #79
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First of all, there are LOADS of players (the vast majority actually) who have had very long careers and have never had disgusting outbursts of this kind. In fact I don't remember any player ever physically threatening ppl like that or berating an umpire for like 10 minutes for doing her job well. Just one incident like that is one too many...

Second of all, Serena has shown her classlessness waaaay more times than 2. She makes disrespectful or spiteful comments in her press conferences or interviews on a regular basis. And it's fine if you're ok with supporting classless ppl but that's not everyone's case.
I think you need to understand that "LOADS of players" haven't been robbed the way Serena has in tennis matches. How many players do you know have had points robbed off them at a QF stage of a slam (US Open 2004)? There is a reason why Serena feels so hard done by nowadays which explains her huge (and 'unclassy') outbursts. Not that I am justifying her behaviour, but there is a reason for things, and so it explains why others haven't had the same outburts as Serena.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #80
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
@ the poster who calls black people gorillas calling someone else classless
PLUS - BEING RACIST IS THE EPITOME OF CLASSLESSNESS - Does that resonate with you?
Hmm, well good thing I'm not racist.. and I would say sending a douchy derisive badrep about someone's parents who died recently is also up there.. just sayin'

BTW both those things you said about Maria were called for and deserved so what you're saying is crap and irrelevant as usual.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #81
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaalMaria View Post
How many players do you know have had points robbed off them at a QF stage of a slam (US Open 2004)
Oh sorry I thought her crazy psycho outbursts at the USO were in 09 and 11, my mistake!

And BTW yes loads of players have been robbed points and never reacted like that.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #82
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm, well good thing I'm not racist.. and I would say sending a douchy derisive badrep about someone's parents who died recently is also up there.. just sayin'

BTW both those things you said about Maria were called for and deserved so what you're saying is crap and irrelevant as usual.
So you think calling a black person a gorilla is not racist? Oh really. I wonder if the KKK would agree with you. I bet they would.

Why were they called for
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #83
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh sorry I thought her crazy psycho outbursts at the USO were in 09 and 11, my mistake!

And BTW yes loads of players have been robbed points and never reacted like that
Not with mulitple line calls at a QF stage of a slam they haven't. You obviously didn't read my post. But if you want to be obnoxious about it, then that's your perrogative. How ironic....
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #84
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
I agree with you

you have to be mentally ill not to give credits to your opponent after defeating her.
fouc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #85
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #86
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
you have to be mentally ill not to give credits to your opponent after defeating her.
And she's given credit to her opponent when she was defeated ...

QF USO against Capriati she even wished Capriati would win the tournament, Final against Stosur USO, YEC against Maria 2004 very nice at the net, etc
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #87
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Why hasn't Dom been perma-banned yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #88
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
Inspired by the "classiest" thread

Serena, Shazzapova, Aza, Capriati, and Henin tied in my book
Most posters on this board can't even define "class".
They'll just label the player that they hate 'classless'.
Typical.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer

Last edited by RVD : Nov 15th, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #89
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

The most classless thing that Serena does on a regular basis is not letting her opponent shake the umpire's hand first when Serena is the winner. It is common courtesy to let the losing player shake the umpire's hand first. Other than this and her various outbursts she is nothing compared to some of the other aforementioned players!
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #90
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
An. Rodionova, Putintseva, Czink, Vandeweghe, Mayr-Achleitner
Czink and Vandeweghe? How so?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread