Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #361
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Bartoli. I'm indifferent to her. Sometimes I think her attitude is off putting, and it seems to be getting worse too, but she seems really nice off the court.
I don't dislike her or any of the others on that list. It's completely random. If I did this tomorrow there might be five other names on there. The first five on my like list are the only ones I really feel strongly about. The remaining five places are names of players that I like, but not more so than perhaps five other players that might end up there in their place depending on the mood I'm in.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #362
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't dislike her or any of the others on that list. It's completely random. If I did this tomorrow there might be five other names on there. The first five on my like list are the only ones I really feel strongly about. The remaining five places are names of players that I like, but not more so than perhaps five other players that might end up there in their place depending on the mood I'm in.
What about players you dislike a bit ?

I can say the same, I can't hate a player... It's so stupid, so energy-wasting. Even when I used to "hate" Maria (haha) , it was ambiguous as I wanted to watch her matches. Such a closet Maria fan back then.

But seriously, like I would say my most disliked player is Serena.... That doesn't mean I am going to sprout bullshit and hate about her on GM, I really don't care, I like to troll but in a funny way, not a mean one. I admire her, and think she is one of the greatest ever. I am a Justine stan, so I could have been extra pressed about Serena but nah !!! I am even permabanned from her official forum because Greenout the administrator thought I was a fake Justine fan and was in fact a spy for Serena Slam.
So I could say I am a bit annoyed when she has that great serve against my favourite players also when she has her outbursts... But that's it really.

Don't you have that kind of dislike for some players ?
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #363
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
What about players you dislike a bit ?

I can say the same, I can't hate a player... It's so stupid, so energy-wasting. Even when I used to "hate" Maria (haha) , it was ambiguous as I wanted to watch her matches. Such a closet Maria fan back then.

But seriously, like I would say my most disliked player is Serena.... That doesn't mean I am going to sprout bullshit and hate about her on GM, I really don't care, I like to troll but in a funny way, not a mean one. I admire her, and think she is one of the greatest ever. I am a Justine stan, so I could have been extra pressed about Serena but nah !!! I am even permabanned from her official forum because Greenout the administrator thought I was a fake Justine fan and was in fact a spy for Serena Slam.
So I could say I am a bit annoyed when she has that great serve against my favourite players also when she has her outbursts... But that's it really.

Don't you have that kind of dislike for some players ?
No, not really. I mean next time Bartoli plays a match I might actually root for her depending on how the match goes and who's she's up against. Of course I like some more than others, but I never feel like, "I want this or that player to lose because I don't like her." Sometimes I might root against a dangerous player because she's in a section of the draw of for example Woz, and it's in the best interest of Woz that she's out. Same goes for Li, Maria and Sorana (although every player is dangerous for Sorana ).

But I'm extremely loyal to the players I like. Doesn't matter what they say or do. Not that I'm blind to their faults as players or human beings. I just accept those things knowing that I'm not perfect either. It would take something extremely terrible for me to give them the boot - like them joining the nazi party or something. But other than that, Wozzy can pull the pin and drop a handgranate in the pants of the umpire and I'll still love her.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #364
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, not really. I mean next time Bartoli plays a match I might actually root for her depending on how the match goes and who's she's up against. Of course I like some more than others, but I never feel like, "I want this or that player to lose because I don't like her." Sometimes I might root against a dangerous player because she's in a section of the draw of for example Woz, and it's in the best interest of Woz that she's out. Same goes for Li, Maria and Sorana (although every player is dangerous for Sorana ).

But I'm extremely loyal to the players I like. Doesn't matter what they say or do. Not that I'm blind to their faults as players or human beings. I just accept those things knowing that I'm not perfect either. It would take something extremely terrible for me to give them the boot - like them joining the nazi party or something. But other than that, Wozzy can pull the pin and drop a handgranate in the pants of the umpire and I'll still love her.
Finally someone who won't judge me for being a Henin and Murray fan
Many times I have been asked "but why do you like them? They are so despicable" in a serious way not even as teasing, and I am like "erm... Did I ask you the same for your fave ? No then stfu."

Someone even told me Henin was a bitch, a whore, disgusting and that he had no respect for her, and she didn't deserve any. It made me sad.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #365
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
No , you can chose only ATHLETES and vote for 30 athletes , then press "OK, I'm done with Voting"

you can also vote just for Masha

Pls don't forget that 10 is the highest mark and 1 - the lowest
I tried only voting for her and clicking I'm done, but am I forced to tweet about it? I hate that site
Quote:
Wel, I don't take it seriously at all really. That's why I've never participated before. But ok, I went against my principles and voted the required list of five that I don't dislike in the least but had to come up with to make my like list with the likes of Caroline, Na, Masha and Sorana count..... I've sold my soul for the women I love.
It was the same for me, I posted the 5 I really like more but I had to force myself to find 5+ players I disliked, and I don't even hate them, maybe I don't like one or two of them because how they behave on court but it's not a big deal.. that contest should only be about positive votes.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #366
debby

Do you hate Twitter ? Or that site?
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #367
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Finally someone who won't judge me for being a Henin and Murray fan
Many times I have been asked "but why do you like them? They are so despicable" in a serious way not even as teasing, and I am like "erm... Did I ask you the same for your fave ? No then stfu."

Someone even told me Henin was a bitch, a whore, disgusting and that he had no respect for her, and she didn't deserve any. It made me sad.
Is that all? I've heard much worse about Woz and for years on a daily basis at that. But I've never heard anyone say anything about any player that made me think any less of that player. I've often heard posters say disgusting things about players that made me think MUCH less of those posters though, but that's another story.

As for Murray, he's I suppose a bit grumpy sometimes, but that doesn't bother me - especially not since he can play tennis like that. And as for Henin, well, like Hingis she's sorta a genius, ain't she? What's there not to like?
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #368
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you hate Twitter ? Or that site?
the site where I have to vote, + I don't want to tweet about voting, but seems I don't have a choice
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #369
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It was the same for me, I posted the 5 I really like more but I had to force myself to find 5+ players I disliked, and I don't even hate them, maybe I don't like one or two of them because how they behave on court but it's not a big deal.. that contest should only be about positive votes.
I agree. And if they insist on the hate stuff (GM wouldn't survive without it I suppose) they should make the hate thing a different contest without forcing people to put in a list against their will.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #370
debby

Quote:
Is that all? I've heard much worse about Woz and for years on a daily basis at that. But I've never heard anyone say anything about any player that made me think any less of that player. I've often heard posters say disgusting things about players that made me think MUCH less of those posters though, but that's another story.

As for Murray, he's I suppose a bit grumpy sometimes, but that doesn't bother me - especially not since he can play tennis like that. And as for Henin, well, like Hingis she's sorta a genius, ain't she? What's there not to like?
No, I just made a summarize I think Henin was more hated than Woz tbh. But more loved too. She was more polarizing if you want. I don't know if you remember but I made a thread about Justine Henin apologizing for the Hand (ok trolling attempt , it was at my peak, also I was going through a very difficult personal period). It quickly became a mess... A few Serena fans threatened me and Justine by PM :/ they even found my own city, my family name, etc... and Justine's tennis academy's address too. Needless to say I was scared. They wanted to beat her up and to give my name to the police. Whatever. So I deleted that thread.

There was worse stuff... so that's why I really felt for Caro... I may dislike her game but she sounds to be a nice person who doesn't deserve such hate.

I know Murray is grumpy , but he is also very funny and sarcastic I just love him I have been stanning for him since 2006, so you can believe me when I say I cried when he won the gold medal and the US Open lol.

Oh well, yeah apparently her shyness and cold personnality (meh) put people off.... (Justine)
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #371
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
the site where I have to vote, + I don't want to tweet about voting, but seems I don't have a choice
That sucks
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #372
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
No, I just made a summarize I think Henin was more hated than Woz tbh. But more loved too. She was more polarizing if you want. I don't know if you remember but I made a thread about Justine Henin apologizing for the Hand (ok trolling attempt , it was at my peak, also I was going through a very difficult personal period). It quickly became a mess... A few Serena fans threatened me and Justine by PM :/ they even found my own city, my family name, etc... and Justine's tennis academy's address too. Needless to say I was scared. They wanted to beat her up and to give my name to the police. Whatever. So I deleted that thread.
What a horror story!

Quote:

I know Murray is grumpy , but he is also very funny and sarcastic I just love him I have been stanning for him since 2006, so you can believe me when I say I cried when he won the gold medal lol.
Me too (well, almost). But for a somewhat different reason than you. I'm a Fed fan.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #373
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Heya guys, as promised a few photos from Stockholm
I won't upload them all, I took way too many

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #374
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

guys from MTF decided to have some troll experience on Tennisforum..... quite succesful , but it would've been even more succesful if they were at least a bit more clever than Bernard Tomic

Who wants to vist them on MTF?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 08:00 AM   #375
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZE Pix CV
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread