WWW Serena Williams v Mansoor Bahrami - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who would win if they played today?

Bahrami 12 54.55%
Williams 10 45.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #1
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Serena Williams v Mansoor Bahrami

Could Serena beat the moustachioed majician or would 56 year old Bahrami have too many tricks up his sleeve?

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #2
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: WWW Serena Williams v Mansoor Bahrami

Of course Serena. With french ranking, Serena is around -30/-15 level. Mansour is 4/6 15. So a big gap between them.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #3
country flag chuvack

chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future

Serena is going to seriously kick that guy's ass, but good on him for having the courage to face her. There is no fucking way that I would agree to play against her.
chuvack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #4
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Is this gonna be a real match or sort of like... exhibitionesque, with them doing ridicolous stuff on the court all the time?

Edit: Ohhh so this is actually Who Would Win? Fuck I thought it was gonna be for real

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #5
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Is this gonna be a real match or sort of like... exhibitionesque, with them doing ridicolous stuff on the court all the time?

Edit: Ohhh so this is actually Who Would Win? Fuck I thought it was gonna be for real
bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #6
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Serena wins .....
This year Dementieva (not in good form) played versus Thomas Muster ,both took this match serious, the score was 6-3 for Muster , Lena might have won it if she had been active player

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #7
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I would love to see this match actually happen! I'll try to answer it seriously, although if they ever played, I'm sure it would be an exhibition with Bahrami doing his usual shtick. Slow motion points with no balls, and all that good stuff.

But assuming it's just one match, and they were both trying to win, I think it could turn out like Riggs/Court. Bahrami can do ridiculous things with a tennis ball. I don't think Serena would know how to handle the crazy spin and angles he can produce, because you never see anything like that in the WTA. To be honest, you rarely see anybody like Bahrami in the ATP tour either. Serena's serve would still be very effective, but he'd be used to the power she can produce off her groundstrokes. He still plays with the seniors, and those guys have not stopped trying to serve better, hit harder with new racquets, even if their legs have gone. I think he has the perfect game to run Serena all over the court, while protecting himself from doing too much running. I think it could be a case of a guy who has honed a really unique game all his life, against somebody who has no idea how to play against it.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote