The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #3436
country flag ash678

ash678 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
she looks stunning

with Maria and Serena we have the most attractive top 3 in a years
Wasn't Maria in the top 3 with Ana at one stage? Maria and almost any other combination of former top 3 players is hotter than her with eyesores Vika and Serena
ash678 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #3437
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash678 View Post
Wasn't Maria in the top 3 with Ana at one stage? Maria and almost any other combination of former top 3 players is hotter than her with eyesores Vika and Serena
yes, it was Maria, Ana and Jelena in top 3 but somehow i find current top 3 more hotter

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #3438
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

agreed
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #3439
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash678 View Post
Bitch go sit the fuck down somewhere and take your meds

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #3440
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

The hottest Top 3 was when Lena D was in it, but that she was doing all the lifting.

The current Top 3 is pretty damn good. I'm not a huge fan or Serena's looks, but I can understand her appeal.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #3441
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Im am so sick and tired of the Radwanskas pictures. They're not even photogenic and yet Polish fans here flood this thread as if they're global superstars.
Sorry, I'm not Polish and I couldn't disagree with you more. I love their pics and wish more players would take and post them as often as they do. I especially look forward to their bikini pics when they are on holiday!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #3442
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
OMG, you've finallly left your cave and came here to troll harder than usual, luv it
So be so nice and go back to your 'gulag' and never come back, you're pressed, unpleasant and rude, not to mention you're lacking both taste and proper behaviour.
Guess you weren't tought these things. Being brought up in gulag you must've had so many other things to do
Oh and please take Manitou with you, despite cherring for other players you seem to share equal amount of stupidity, I'm sure you'll get along
Listen you pompous idiot, leave my name alone. We are having a normal conversation and it's you who is a rude and unpleasant troll in this context.
And you bring a dishonor and embarrassment to our flag.

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #3443
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Listen you pompous idiot, leave me alone. We are having a normal conversation and it's you who is a rude and unpleasant troll in this context.
And you bring a dishonor and embarrassment to our flag.

--
Thought you were on your way to gulag.
Hope they delay is just temporary and you'll leave us soon
Calling me an idiot and rude, bringing up that "flag accusation".
You finally showed true colours of yours.
Trolling to its extreme limits, being ridiculed by others and desperately seeking attention with claiming not to recognise Pavlyuchenkova(former top 20 player) and being proud if it; labelling others as not normal when they pointed that out at you, because they recognised her

Thought nothing would annoy me more than Finchel breaking-up/getting back for the 1938272nd time in Glee, but here you go you outdo youself.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #3444
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane Stephens
In this months Vogue- Best Dressed Special Edition!

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #3445
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Sloane Stephens
In this months Vogue- Best Dressed Special Edition!

Wow!

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #3446
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

HFS! Sloane grew up!!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3447
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
HFS! Sloane grew up!!
Yes, she has. Every time I watch her I am wondering which direction she will be going as a woman. The Serena direction, Hingis or Sharapova? Or just her own...

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #3448
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Im am so sick and tired of the Radwanskas pictures. They're not even photogenic and yet Polish fans here flood this thread as if they're global superstars.
Well, others are annoyed of the flood of Sharapova, Serena or Wozniacki (and Rory) Pics. Where do you want to draw the line?
You cant make everybody happy.
By the way, I think Ula is a cutie and I like her pictures.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #3449
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
HFS! Sloane grew up!!
MTE!
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #3450
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread